Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 52. (Read 185960 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
how to catch criminals who have stolen a large amount of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world? I hope they can be caught

They even deleted information about team from the website.... But all info is exist on crypto-related sites or in Google about this scammers. So i think they will go in jail sooner or later. 150 mln is a crazy amount

What is the status of current progress on this issue nobody knows when it will happen. The most important how people will get compensate or will get any refund who invested into this project and still in the air without any solution. It seems the money has been lost and this will die soon.

One of the worst things on Crypto community is people calling solid projects scam. I use Spectrocoin for a long time and never had any issue, same using Bankera exchange. Now, im waiting for the Loans services to be launch, and start to use one more of their products. Also, Im sure they would not be operating for so long if any of this accusations were true. So, lets stop with false accusations and start to come here with real facts and proves.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
how to catch criminals who have stolen a large amount of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world? I hope they can be caught

They even deleted information about team from the website.... But all info is exist on crypto-related sites or in Google about this scammers. So i think they will go in jail sooner or later. 150 mln is a crazy amount

What is the status of current progress on this issue nobody knows when it will happen. The most important how people will get compensate or will get any refund who invested into this project and still in the air without any solution. It seems the money has been lost and this will die soon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 188
Merit: 21
Bankera, why is not charged ETH for storage BNK on your exchange?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
What I can do with Bankera token? It is something like Kucoin shares that ensures passive income or what is the main reason why to buy Bankera token?

Hi, Banker is a utility token that brings many benefits to its holders – not only it has an ability to generate weekly revenue, but you will also be able to use it as a payment for certain services once Bankera's products are fully functional. At the moment, BNK holders can enjoy free trading between all pairs that include BNK on Bankera Exchange.
You can find all the latest information on Banker (BNK) token and Bankera's project on our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/ and website: https://bankera.com

We need a good and big exchanges like Huobi and Okex with BNK!!!! You have so many money from ICO, why not to list BNK in a real big exchange?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

You are so slow to release somenthing, no good updates, many time to release something in twitter!!! It is tired!!! CEO never show .....
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
What I can do with Bankera token? It is something like Kucoin shares that ensures passive income or what is the main reason why to buy Bankera token?

Hi, Banker is a utility token that brings many benefits to its holders – not only it has an ability to generate weekly revenue, but you will also be able to use it as a payment for certain services once Bankera's products are fully functional. At the moment, BNK holders can enjoy free trading between all pairs that include BNK on Bankera Exchange.
You can find all the latest information on Banker (BNK) token and Bankera's project on our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/ and website: https://bankera.com

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

1.000.000 clients and you can produce 4 scam accusations?
I would say that is a pretty impressive number. 4 accusations with absolutely no proof what’s so ever.
I think companies like Facebook would be proud on such numbers....

What clients? Do they have working product with 1 mln customers? Have you seen the price? Its trading in 10x below ICO and almost no volume on exchanges. And this is after 150k raised money...
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Insofar I know, Bankera gives a share in part of the revenue created by the Bankera business. For now, it is mostly (or only?) revenue created by a predecessor project, Spectrocoin. But the tokens give some yield. About 3% annually I believe, paid out in your Spectrocoin account if you hold your Bankera's there.
Thank you for your response. It doesn´t look bad, but to make this coin attractive they need to bring trading volume to the exchange right?  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Insofar I know, Bankera gives a share in part of the revenue created by the Bankera business. For now, it is mostly (or only?) revenue created by a predecessor project, Spectrocoin. But the tokens give some yield. About 3% annually I believe, paid out in your Spectrocoin account if you hold your Bankera's there.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Activity: 826
Bankera is not a scam. But their team is too weak, have no experience, design + marketing is trash.  Cry

It is of course a difference if they are scammers or not, but in terms of the investors money lost is money lost.

Yes, now it is lost money. But I do not think that BANKERA is a scam. It seems that they are working, but slowly. It seems to me that this is quite promising in the future. Of course, many are disappointed, as they expected faster development and a result. But slow development does not mean that it is a scam.

It can mean that it is a scam. If they develop slowly but take large salaries at the same time, what would you call that? Not a scam?

If used as a fact then, information about that they have a big salaries, and as a fact then that they are just spending investor money on their own benefits, then this can be seen as a scam. But there is no specific information about the target distribution the funds of investors, for certain expenses, in order to present this kind of accusation.

What about the fact alone that there is "no specific information" as you say about any spending and what not?

I agree, it would be more transparent if the team provided us with a report on the work done, and how much money was spent on it. But I think that they will not consider it necessary to provide us with this.

Which is a shame and demonstrates how all these teams work with the money they have raised through their ICO campaigns. They should grant much more transparency and they could if they wanted to, but they just don't want to.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
man, someone needs to smack this scam dev/coin team upside the head.
Activity: 292
Merit: 16

1.000.000 clients and you can produce 4 scam accusations?
I would say that is a pretty impressive number. 4 accusations with absolutely no proof what’s so ever.
I think companies like Facebook would be proud on such numbers....
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Hey Morris the village idiot, you forgot to put me in the bankera shillers' list  Wink

So, how is that Interpol stuff going? Weren't you posting the email you received from them here? Most of the people here doesn't care about your lunatic rants, but I care about you mental health  Kiss
SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15
Hello team, is BFT (BNKtothefuture) from divide if hold BNK ?

That literally makes no sense. Lol
Activity: 1148
Hello team, is BFT (BNKtothefuture) from divide if hold BNK ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Bankera is not a scam. But their team is too weak, have no experience, design + marketing is trash.  Cry

It is of course a difference if they are scammers or not, but in terms of the investors money lost is money lost.

Yes, now it is lost money. But I do not think that BANKERA is a scam. It seems that they are working, but slowly. It seems to me that this is quite promising in the future. Of course, many are disappointed, as they expected faster development and a result. But slow development does not mean that it is a scam.

It can mean that it is a scam. If they develop slowly but take large salaries at the same time, what would you call that? Not a scam?

If used as a fact then, information about that they have a big salaries, and as a fact then that they are just spending investor money on their own benefits, then this can be seen as a scam. But there is no specific information about the target distribution the funds of investors, for certain expenses, in order to present this kind of accusation.

What about the fact alone that there is "no specific information" as you say about any spending and what not?

I agree, it would be more transparent if the team provided us with a report on the work done, and how much money was spent on it. But I think that they will not consider it necessary to provide us with this.
Activity: 826

Pages:
Jump to: