Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 59. (Read 185960 times)

SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15
scankera? This project financial needs to be investigate. Where are the updates? Where are the CEOs? More than $120mi  dollars in ICO phase to do nothing and list only in a shit hitbtc exchange? Fuck!

They already spent the raised money now they have nothing to advertise and spread the words to attract new people towards this. I think so now it will become more hard for them to make comeback.

Where do you come up with such accusations?  I think it really doesn't help the project by making such nonsense claims without any proof.  There are plenty of us that are loyal long term supporters who are patiently waiting for their roadmap to be played out.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
They already spent the raised money now they have nothing to advertise and spread the words to attract new people towards this. I think so now it will become more hard for them to make comeback.

There is no come back. They took the money and that's it.
Their exchange is pathetic... Couple of coins, no volume, close to no trade.

The white paper and roadmap have long been forgotten.

Never they managed to appear in the CMC market cap ranking... They always blame CMC but with their track record, I doubt it. Just more lies.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
scankera? This project financial needs to be investigate. Where are the updates? Where are the CEOs? More than $120mi  dollars in ICO phase to do nothing and list only in a shit hitbtc exchange? Fuck!

Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
So much money from ico and so slowly development and updates!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I agree, but do not forget that many crypto exchanges were created recently because it is a good business. I am afraid that delaying the launch could cause a crash of whole idea of this project due too many competitors.
Delay from time to time might lead to huge side-effects when people feel tired of their waiting time, and lose their faith on the team and decide to make their decision to stop invest and support Bankera. However, I don't think that launch the exchange later might cause to less competitive platform. A competitive platform depends on its internal components: designs, security, promotions, and customer supports. We can not say Binance are less competitive than older exchanges at the beginning because around two years ago, Binance was a new-born exchange.
Of course, there are exceptions to the rule. But basically, who is the first, he has more attention to himself from the community. The second will have to conquer it, using a variety of bonuses. They can not ignore the competition. Any similar project will have the goal of maximizing the number of communities at any cost, not just BANKERA. The slower they are, the greater the chance of success among their competitors.
The slower they are the greater chance of success for another competitors you would like to say, right?
As I said, if they postpone the main launch it would mean that other exchanges have the opportunity of developing similiar product faster.
And when people get used to, they will not change it.
Yes, I completely agree with you on this. People are not inclined to consider alternative service if the current one suits them perfectly. Thus, losing time, the team is likely to lose numbers users. I think that these arguments are more than worthy of attention.
Great! If there will be enough people with same opinion maybe we will be able to push them to do something on time.
And in these bad times for Binance, it would be great to make more secure exchange that could compete with Binance.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I agree, but do not forget that many crypto exchanges were created recently because it is a good business. I am afraid that delaying the launch could cause a crash of whole idea of this project due too many competitors.
Delay from time to time might lead to huge side-effects when people feel tired of their waiting time, and lose their faith on the team and decide to make their decision to stop invest and support Bankera. However, I don't think that launch the exchange later might cause to less competitive platform. A competitive platform depends on its internal components: designs, security, promotions, and customer supports. We can not say Binance are less competitive than older exchanges at the beginning because around two years ago, Binance was a new-born exchange.
Of course, there are exceptions to the rule. But basically, who is the first, he has more attention to himself from the community. The second will have to conquer it, using a variety of bonuses. They can not ignore the competition. Any similar project will have the goal of maximizing the number of communities at any cost, not just BANKERA. The slower they are, the greater the chance of success among their competitors.
The slower they are the greater chance of success for another competitors you would like to say, right?
As I said, if they postpone the main launch it would mean that other exchanges have the opportunity of developing similiar product faster.
Yes, I completely agree with you on this. People are not inclined to consider alternative service if the current one suits them perfectly. Thus, losing time, the team is likely to lose numbers users. I think that these arguments are more than worthy of attention.
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
By now, I don't call Bankera as a successful project, but it should not be called as scam. I also don't see reason to blame that due to Bankera has not fullfiled their developments, so it led to losses of investors. Bitcoin, Ethereum, all top altcoins have been under developed, and they all can bring losses to investors whom buy highs and sell lows. I agreed with Bankera statement that investors (real investors) should look at things, project in long term .
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
By now, I don't call Bankera as a successful project, but it should not be called as scam. I also don't see reason to blame that due to Bankera has not fullfiled their developments, so it led to losses of investors. Bitcoin, Ethereum, all top altcoins have been under developed, and they all can bring losses to investors whom buy highs and sell lows. I agreed with Bankera statement that investors (real investors) should look at things, project in long term .
Merit: 123
Bankera are you working or buying Lamborguinis with our money? When will you do something good?

Hello,

From the beginning, we have underlined and emphasized the long-term project. Our next product, the loans, will be announced in the near future along with all the upcoming news once we have ready-to-work products or finalized deadlines, you will be notified. We have shared in past blog posts our plans and what the team is working on
Hello, what are your plans to help the price of your token to grow? Is there any real use case of your token?

Once Bankera is fully developed, the demand on it will increase as the tokens will be a part of an ecosystem that offers a full spectrum of blockchain services. The use of Bankera tokens will be to eliminate exchange fees using the ecosystem and offer weekly revenue payouts from all Bankera products just for holding the tokens. When we are a fully functioning project, the price should increase as all of our products will be live and offering the latest
Bankera are you working or buying Lamborguinis with our money? When will you do something good?

Hello,

From the beginning, we have underlined and emphasized the long-term project. Our next product, the loans, will be announced in the near future along with all the upcoming news once we have ready-to-work products or finalized deadlines, you will be notified. We have shared in past blog posts our plans and what the team is working on
Hello, what are your plans to help the price of your token to grow? Is there any real use case of your token?
Merit: 123

Hello,

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Again, just go to the interpol and Lithuanian authorities instead of writing it here...

Don't worry dude...I already contacted them.
You have contacted with them. Have you got any response/ are you contact with them?

They will hardly reply to him if there is an ongoing investigation... I would love to read a reply from interpol but I bet he will just come back in a couple of weeks and start again with old news and FUD.
Activity: 105
It’s time to raise the curtain and reveal the upcoming addition to Bankera Exchange – one of the most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment, Tether! This time we are awarding two contest winners who were both first to guess correctly. Congratulations to Lokman Uddin Mamun from Facebook and Nick Spierings from Twitter.

Bitfinex secretly siphoned $850M out of Tether's funds to conceal their losses: https://btcbrain.com/2019/04/ny-ag-alleges-bitcoin-exchange-misused-tether-to-hide-850m/

Bankera, consider adding another, publicly audited stablecoin.

Activity: 448
Merit: 258
Again, just go to the interpol and Lithuanian authorities instead of writing it here...

Don't worry dude...I already contacted them.
You have contacted with them. Have you got any response/ are you contact with them?
Pages:
Jump to: