Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 61. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 14
Bankera has some nice features that are attractive. i like the model of trading with BNK tokens for free. do you have plans of expanding to another regions?

Hi,
Bankera's aim is to bring banking solutions globally. Our team is constantly working to expand the availability of Bankera services around the globe.

I want to know that does bankera is expanding globally and another question is bankera is available on spectrocoin , is this trusted website?

We provide our services globally with the exception of USA and few other countries, but for the most part all of our services are international. SpectroCoin is our first product and their official platform URL is: SpectroCoin.com

I am right now at Germany and I could not reach bankera chat. Website sahs that bankera do not provide services in Germany. One of the top 5 world economies! Are you working specifically on Germany?
SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15
To me Bankera is kind of a disappointment that I'm so happy that I didn't invest although some friends invested a lot in it. The project has lost it's reason for even launching and listing on a decent exchange is an issue.

I think your assessment is totally unfair.  The product is not even fully operation.  That is when you should probably pass judgment.  Annoyingly it is taking a long time to bring all the pieces together, but they are having to constantly battle against changes in the marketplace as well as changes in regulation.  This was always going to be a long term project.

I'm actually happy you didn't invest as well, because something tells me the level of moaning would have been off the scale. Lol
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
There are very few successful projects that have undertaken to be a link like banks in the crypto world, I hope your business will succeed completely, it looks interesting, I will study.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Bankera has some nice features that are attractive. i like the model of trading with BNK tokens for free. do you have plans of expanding to another regions?

Hi,
Bankera's aim is to bring banking solutions globally. Our team is constantly working to expand the availability of Bankera services around the globe.

I want to know that does bankera is expanding globally and another question is bankera is available on spectrocoin , is this trusted website?

https://spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-exchange.html

It's not hard to let know which coins are trading at the moment there. BNK is listed among supported assets and this exchange is trusted and live from long time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Hi,

We provide our services globally with the exception of USA and few other countries, but for the most part all of our services are international. SpectroCoin is our first product and their official platform URL is: SpectroCoin.com
Activity: 448
Merit: 104

Hi,

Hi,
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Did you see how new Russian exchange try to get people on their exchange?
They have organized free trading competition with 100.000 dollars in rewards.
Bankera, you can learn from them

https://tournaments.utex.io/tournaments/3/rules
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
To me Bankera is kind of a disappointment that I'm so happy that I didn't invest although some friends invested a lot in it. The project has lost it's reason for even launching and listing on a decent exchange is an issue.
Activity: 292
Follow us on Instagram for all the latest project updates, team photos, events we attend and more. This is your chance to get to know us better! Find us: https://www.instagram.com/bankera/

What are you doing with more then $ 120 milion dolar from ICO? You are so slow, are you scammers? fuck!!

Listing BNK in a good exchange mother fuck!

Aaaah another highly educated response from your side.
Also mate what you do with your mother in late night hours please keep that info to yourself.
I wonder why you guys believe vyustak the scammer that he raised 120 million during ico??
He is a known scammer and have ripped plenty of users with 1000 of bitcoins through his scum project spectrocoin. After 2 years of launch he started bankera as a rebrand and today we see he is scamming here too.

The problem with your logic is that there is absolutely no proof.
So why don’t you show that here? The only thing that people produce is some scam posts.
And on the other hand we have a well performing business Spectrocoin for more then 5 years.
Also the founders have been in contact with multiple official agency’s and those only had a problem with the fact the KYC wasn’t in place properly. This is al fixed now.

So we have a registered company, founders known and operating more then 5 years.
And we have you and a few other hidden in anonymous names and screaming things without any proof.
Please can any one point out the real scammer here?
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Follow us on Instagram for all the latest project updates, team photos, events we attend and more. This is your chance to get to know us better! Find us: https://www.instagram.com/bankera/

What are you doing with more then $ 120 milion dolar from ICO? You are so slow, are you scammers? fuck!!

Also mate what you do with your mother in late night hours please keep that info to yourself.
I wonder why you guys believe vyustak the scammer that he raised 120 million during ico??
He is a known scammer and have ripped plenty of users with 1000 of bitcoins through his scum project spectrocoin. After 2 years of launch he started bankera as a rebrand and today we see he is scamming here too.
Activity: 292

Activity: 460

SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15

Glad to see a decent spokesperson finally getting hired. Someone with actual experience was so very badly needed, it's a shame it took so long.

Majority of the investors already leave this project because of insane behavior of the team as like they are treating this which is not professional way to move forward any project especially heavily funded. I don't think this will be back on the track with current approach.

Well I have been around since day 1 and will give them a chance to play out their plan.  This was always a long term project and its always impossible to account for external factors that are out of their control.  Of course I disagree with many things Bankera do, but I am not the CEO.  We need to afford them the chance to release several working products so that we can pass some rational judgment.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Glad to see a decent spokesperson finally getting hired. Someone with actual experience was so very badly needed, it's a shame it took so long.

Majority of the investors already leave this project because of insane behavior of the team as like they are treating this which is not professional way to move forward any project especially heavily funded. I don't think this will be back on the track with current approach.
Activity: 105

To further increase the security of Bankera Exchange, we are introducing a bug bounty program! From now on, platform users can report any possible vulnerabilities that they come across on the website and gain rewards in exchange. More information is available in our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2019/04/01/become-a-bankera-exchange-bounty-hunter/

@Bankera. Could you please answer to this problem?

A my friend had ordered a plastic card time ago at spectrocoin and then her card was frozen like all the other cards. When was frozen at the card were about 1000 us dollar. My friend begin the war of emails with spectrocoin and with adwallet. Finally about three-four week ago adwallet accepted to give the money back and since the card was ordered at spectrocoin write to my friend to tell spectrocoin to make a simple request to them in order that they give the money back. After this request and the cashback, the money could be added at spectrocoin accounts of my friend. There are three week that my friend has forwarded the email of adwallet to spectrocoin asking to spectrocoin to make the request of cashback and no one has answered. NO ONE ANSWER.

Could you please resolve this puzzle because are not few money? I don't want to make accusations but 1000 us dollar are not few money.

Hello,
Only the Support team can deal with account issues, so if your friend is experiencing any kind of issue, please contact SpectroCoin support so they will check it for her. They are available through the Live Chat on spectrocoin.com or at [email protected].

Are contacted both. Live chat has given a number to follow with email and no one answered at email. This is the problem. The support don't answer.

As mentioned, only the Support team can deal with account issues. So, you must contact SpectroCoin support team directly. The support is available 24/7 via live chat, and will promptly answer and solve any kind of issue you may be experiencing.
Pages:
Jump to: