Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 63. (Read 185959 times)

3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Why bankera is not on some big exchanges? I am looking this project since ICO and it does not makes sense to not get on at-least Poloniex.
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
Domain Name: HANBITCO.COM

Registry Domain ID: 2192519017_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.registrar.amazon.com

Registrar URL: http://registrar.amazon.com

Updated Date: 2018-10-23T22:24:15Z

Creation Date: 2017-11-27T03:18:50Z

Registry Expiry Date: 2019-11-27T03:18:50Z

Registrar: Amazon Registrar, Inc.

Registrar IANA ID: 468

Registrar Abuse Contact Email:

Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:

Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok

Name Server: NS-1509.AWSDNS-60.ORG

Name Server: NS-1683.AWSDNS-18.CO.UK

Name Server: NS-286.AWSDNS-35.COM

Name Server: NS-983.AWSDNS-58.NET

DNSSEC: unsigned

URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/

>>> Last update of whois database: 2019-03-23T10:32:59Z <<<

Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 104

We are happy to inform you that starting tomorrow, March 20th, BNK token is going to be listed on a new trading platform – South Korea based Hanbitco cryptocurrency exchange! More info about our latest listing can be found in our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/2019/03/19/new-platform-for-bnk-trading-hanbitco/

Good. I am glad to see that there is a development that is smoother than I would like, but I suppose that this is compensation for security.

Yup I think this is for security purposes its been a month since my last visit for this thread I'm that theres some improvement compare for the last time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

We are happy to inform you that starting tomorrow, March 20th, BNK token is going to be listed on a new trading platform – South Korea based Hanbitco cryptocurrency exchange! More info about our latest listing can be found in our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/2019/03/19/new-platform-for-bnk-trading-hanbitco/

Good. I am glad to see that there is a development that is smoother than I would like, but I suppose that this is compensation for security.
SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15
someone just end this shitcoin project LOL!

HAHA also wonder how much time these developers will continue to give information that is technically irrelevant to the project itself?
They broke all the deadlines and it is clear to everyone who isn’t the first day in the crypt that they failed and as a result only the money spent.

Just curious, which are “all the deadlines” that they “broke”  exactly where you are talking about?

The evidence is very simple as in polybius project too. All that they promised on white paper like credit cards does not work. And of course the most important thing is no trade? Where are the top 5 exchanges that they promised?

What are you talking about?
They never promised top 5 exchanges. This is something that lives in the heads of the negatives here. As for the cards, every project has problems with the cards as Visa and Mastercard are fighting crypto.
But you keep using words like "all they promised" and "All the deadlines" But still you haven't mentioned one deadline which they should have missed in your opinion.
So name me a few? Give me dates what they promised when and where in the whitepaper and which they missed?

Lol.  It's just one of the silly myths invented by the FUD patrol ...
Activity: 292
Merit: 16

HAHA also wonder how much time these developers will continue to give information that is technically irrelevant to the project itself?
They broke all the deadlines and it is clear to everyone who isn’t the first day in the crypt that they failed and as a result only the money spent.

Just curious, which are “all the deadlines” that they “broke”  exactly where you are talking about?

The evidence is very simple as in polybius project too. All that they promised on white paper like credit cards does not work. And of course the most important thing is no trade? Where are the top 5 exchanges that they promised?

What are you talking about?
They never promised top 5 exchanges. This is something that lives in the heads of the negatives here. As for the cards, every project has problems with the cards as Visa and Mastercard are fighting crypto.
But you keep using words like "all they promised" and "All the deadlines" But still you haven't mentioned one deadline which they should have missed in your opinion.
So name me a few? Give me dates what they promised when and where in the whitepaper and which they missed?
Activity: 882
Merit: 254

Just curious, which are “all the deadlines” that they “broke”  exactly where you are talking about?

Just curious, which are “all the deadlines” that they “broke”  exactly where you are talking about?
Activity: 882
Merit: 254

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

I believe this is another step forward for Bankera. South Korea is full of crypto enthousiasts and Hanbitco seems to be very secure because they passed the self-regulatory inspections of the Korea Blockchain Associatoin.

A note of CoinMarketCap ("learn more about why circulating supply might be missing" at the question mark under Ciruculating Supply):
Note: Circulating supply may not be calculated for cryptocurrencies listed on less than 3 exchanges due to the outsized influence of these volumes on the cryptocurrency price and market cap.

That is a very nice rule. I wonder how binance did register bnb with only one their own exchange as listing place...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

I believe this is another step forward for Bankera. South Korea is full of crypto enthousiasts and Hanbitco seems to be very secure because they passed the self-regulatory inspections of the Korea Blockchain Associatoin.

A note of CoinMarketCap ("learn more about why circulating supply might be missing" at the question mark under Ciruculating Supply):
Note: Circulating supply may not be calculated for cryptocurrencies listed on less than 3 exchanges due to the outsized influence of these volumes on the cryptocurrency price and market cap.
I was wrong offcourse, one of my poor decission was puting, giving money to those scamers. Same as were ripped off people who put money on Bitconnect. Bankera is Bitconnect v 1.5. Except bitconnect came on some exchanges bankera is not capable even that:)

Good luck, maybe if you believe strong enough the price will go up. Or you should start praying and hope for miracle!

Thank you! and you good luck with Tezos.
Activity: 350
I was wrong offcourse, one of my poor decission was puting, giving money to those scamers. Same as were ripped off people who put money on Bitconnect. Bankera is Bitconnect v 1.5. Except bitconnect came on some exchanges bankera is not capable even that:)

Good luck, maybe if you believe strong enough the price will go up. Or you should start praying and hope for miracle!
Even exchanges don't want to list this scam. How much time do they need? 5, 10 years? And having 1000 developers employed? Lets look Binance or LTC coins both they made more than 2x of their price from the deep and Tezos?

Not worth of investment.

I was wrong Grin

Actually the only coin they fulfill what they promised.

Off course you were. Just like you are wrong with Bankera. So you might wanna think twice next time you scream scam.

Nop, Bankera did absolutely nothing except taking my money. There is no team behind, the exchange is sh+++ there were delays...grammar mistakes on their web page....lol

You need to be realy brainwashed to believe them.

well like i said. considering your choices and you are already having to admit you are multiple times wrong i weigh your opinion somewhere around euh... Nothing...
Even exchanges don't want to list this scam. How much time do they need? 5, 10 years? And having 1000 developers employed? Lets look Binance or LTC coins both they made more than 2x of their price from the deep and Tezos?

Not worth of investment.

I was wrong Grin

Off course you were. Just like you are wrong with Bankera. So you might wanna think twice next time you scream scam.

Nop, Bankera did absolutely nothing except taking my money. There is no team behind, the exchange is sh+++ there were delays...grammar mistakes on their web page....lol

You need to be realy brainwashed to believe them.

Not worth of investment.

I was wrong Grin

Not worth of investment.

I was wrong Grin

Yeah read it guys. So you can see how quickly we can go from scam to walhalla according to Moris...  How long ago was this? 13 days?

Binance coin, Ontology, Komodo, Nebl...I invested in xtz but they are just full of ideas and nothing done yet. 1 year for launching mainet:)o wow. And now there are just bakeries all over the place with no use for this coin. Bitconnect v 3.0.

Good development takes time though. I'm sure more of their progression will be shared soon, maybe combined with a better market situation.

yes I support from begining, good project take time to get resuklt like big strong tree.. does not look like scam.. look like one foundation leader try scam but fail

Not worth of investment.
But I was still holding XTZ:) And it was worth of it:) Much better than HOLDERS of Bankerascamers:) Hahaha

well you also wanna hold you BTCP! It seems your choices aren't so bright after all huh?
Just like the selling of your BNK. The screaming and shouting over here only proves to me you aren't so certain of your choice.
Still seeking confirmation that you made the right decision? I cannot wait to see the next scam scream on Tezos also from Moris... LOL pathetic child
Pages:
Jump to: