Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 65. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 18
I'm the only one here who still waiting BNK to be similar to binance ?!
Every project in the filed of finance and exchange and banking or competing with Binance as example.Bankera is putting their effort to banking field
Activity: 292
Merit: 16

You are not alone in supporting this project. But They are building a crypto bank so their goal isn't similair to Binance.
The exchange wasn't even in the original white paper. It is added to provide extra services. Give them time, what they are creating takes enormous amount off energy, will power and time.
Just give it a year or 2 and then come back and see. Don't let the hype projects get into your head. In the end I strongly believe this project will be one of the survivors.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

No it won't happen because both have totally different approach and goals. Bankera have very poor track record so it could be miracle but chance are near nothing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15
Hey, i can not withdraw bnk from spectrocoin. what is the problem?

The first I have ever heard of that.  Have you contacted Spectrocoin Support.  I always find them to be very helpful.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey, i can not withdraw bnk from spectrocoin. what is the problem?
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
Based on the Commission's screening, ministers blacklisted today 15 countries. Of those, 5 have taken no commitments since the first blacklist adopted in 2017: American Samoa, Guam, Samoa, Trinidad and Tobago, and US Virgin Islands. 3 others were on the 2017 list but were moved to the grey list following commitments they had taken but have now to be blacklisted again for not having followed up: Barbados, United Arab Emirates and Marshall Islands. A further 7 countries were moved today from the grey list to the blacklist for the same reason: Aruba, Belize, Bermuda, Fiji, Oman, Vanuatu and Dominica.Another 34 countries will continue to be monitored in 2019 (grey list), while 25 countries from the original screening process have now been cleared.
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-19-1606_en.htm
 Roll Eyes
SP!
Bankera team waht are you doing with ICO money?? buying Lambos?

no , they buy a castle and sex team party everyday so no time working. no anyone trust this shit .

Come on guys!  These are ridiculous statements.  If you are an active investor, you really are doing harm to the project.  If you are not, then you really have no place here.  I am not happy with the way things are turning out and I have personally lost a lot of money, but I am still confident.  I am willing to give them the benefit of doubt.  We can only really pass judgment when they have several working products in the market.

A project of this size means they are very much in the public eye (including regulators), so the comments of buying 'Lambos', 'castles' for sex parties are just childish.

Childish is to raise more than 130 million dollars and list the tokens in a shit exchange named hitbtc, slow development, few updates.

Well theoretically the majority of money raised will be deployed once the loans services are operational, so there is limited use here and unfortunately they made a huge error listing on Hitbtc, but they were only responding to pressure from the group.  Many wanted any exchange in order to trade their BNK.  I am almost certain they have learned from their mistakes ...
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
if they really raised more $130M.

If....
I wonder where the investors' money is now?
How much has been spent? And on what?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Now I try to withdraw from the exchange TetherUSD - writes the "Invalid address". But the address is correct!

WTF, Bankera  Huh

Hello,

Please contact our support team directly via [email protected]

Why is there no feedback form and live chat on your exchange like Spectrocoin? Email in the 21st century is an anachronism and level of school.

That's the reason of the failure of this project they are not treating like a professional one this kind of approach will hurt this more badly in coming days. They should hire more people and extend the support and spend something on marketing too if they really raised more $130M.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1

no , they buy a castle and sex team party everyday so no time working. no anyone trust this shit .

Come on guys!  These are ridiculous statements.  If you are an active investor, you really are doing harm to the project.  If you are not, then you really have no place here.  I am not happy with the way things are turning out and I have personally lost a lot of money, but I am still confident.  I am willing to give them the benefit of doubt.  We can only really pass judgment when they have several working products in the market.

A project of this size means they are very much in the public eye (including regulators), so the comments of buying 'Lambos', 'castles' for sex parties are just childish.

Childish is to raise more than 130 million dollars and list the tokens in a shit exchange named hitbtc, slow development, few updates.
SP!

Activity: 188
Merit: 21
Now I try to withdraw from the exchange TetherUSD - writes the "Invalid address". But the address is correct!

WTF, Bankera  Huh

Hello,

Why is there no feedback form and live chat on your exchange like Spectrocoin? Email in the 21st century is an anachronism and level of school.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Please send us pics if there are is something interesting happen than we can request for invitation to join this party. It looking they are not interested to provide help to the community regarding new listing on other exchanges.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

WTF, Bankera  Huh

Hello,

Activity: 50

Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Activity: 350
Bankera team so slow.... no updates??? no new exchanges?? nothing new?Huh 100+ million dolars to do until now a shit exchange?Huh?

Hello,

You may find what's in the plans here in our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2019/01/31/monthly-update-bankera-exchange-release-and-development-plans/.
You can additionally find more information in this blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/12/13/the-turning-point-in-bankeras-path/ under the heading "What's Next".
Development takes time and once we have a ready-to-use product, or a finalized date to launch a specific product, we will inform our community.

the most important question is why you fired almost the entire team that was with you from the very beginning?
many developers who working for you at the start already have another place of work in their profiles for linkedin. for me this is one of the signs that the project is closer to closing than to growth.

Where is the guy who represented himself as a European Union Parlament member:) Fu... fraud:)
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Bankera team so slow.... no updates??? no new exchanges?? nothing new?Huh 100+ million dolars to do until now a shit exchange?Huh?

Hello,

You may find what's in the plans here in our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2019/01/31/monthly-update-bankera-exchange-release-and-development-plans/.
You can additionally find more information in this blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/12/13/the-turning-point-in-bankeras-path/ under the heading "What's Next".
Development takes time and once we have a ready-to-use product, or a finalized date to launch a specific product, we will inform our community.

the most important question is why you fired almost the entire team that was with you from the very beginning?
many developers who working for you at the start already have another place of work in their profiles for linkedin. for me this is one of the signs that the project is closer to closing than to growth.
Activity: 292
Merit: 16
Haha paid shiller.

If BNK = Binance than yes. However BNK is on CMC on 2000 place, has no volume, and has no circulation supply. Yes, I earn milions, no billions, the Binance exchange is paying me to destroy the competition. And Bankera is hard competition in crypto market Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

When will next coin be added on exchange 2021? Which coin will that be? Maybe Bitconnect:)

Having fun behind your keyboard?
I bet this is the only way you can finally be the man!
Haven’t achieved much in live probably and now found a way to be at least something..
Keyboard warrior! Have fun as it won’t last long anymore and then all there is left is you alone with yourself.

I wish you best of luck! Your life must truly suck if posting 2-3 times a day this shit gives you pleasure.
Good luck with that!
Pages:
Jump to: