Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 66. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Haha paid shiller.

If BNK = Binance than yes. However BNK is on CMC on 2000 place, has no volume, and has no circulation supply. Yes, I earn milions, no billions, the Binance exchange is paying me to destroy the competition. And Bankera is hard competition in crypto market Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

When will next coin be added on exchange 2021? Which coin will that be? Maybe Bitconnect:)
Activity: 292
Merit: 16
Money is gone and spent. They made product worth of 500 USD (this shit is called exchange?Smiley just to give something to investors what have they made:) Hilarious.

And they are still persisting here on forum how hard they are working, showing blogs with just empty words and nonsense:)

Guys congratulation, one of the best scams and rip off in the crypto world!

not holding coins, no identity it doesn't take a genius to see that you are a paid fudder..
Money is gone and spent. They made product worth of 500 USD (this shit is called exchange?Smiley just to give something to investors what have they made:) Hilarious.

And they are still persisting here on forum how hard they are working, showing blogs with just empty words and nonsense:)

Guys congratulation, one of the best scams and rip off in the crypto world!
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Bankera team so slow.... no updates??? no new exchanges?? nothing new?Huh 100+ million dolars to do until now a shit exchange?Huh?

Hello,

You may find what's in the plans here in our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2019/01/31/monthly-update-bankera-exchange-release-and-development-plans/.
You can additionally find more information in this blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/12/13/the-turning-point-in-bankeras-path/ under the heading "What's Next".
Development takes time and once we have a ready-to-use product, or a finalized date to launch a specific product, we will inform our community.

Today we have many exchanges, every one use Binance, we don't need more exchanges!

You  Bankera needs to create a new products, innovative product! and listing BNk in more exchanges because until now only a shit hitbtc exchange is a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Bankera team so slow.... no updates??? no new exchanges?? nothing new?Huh 100+ million dolars to do until now a shit exchange?Huh?

Hello,

You may find what's in the plans here in our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2019/01/31/monthly-update-bankera-exchange-release-and-development-plans/.
You can additionally find more information in this blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/12/13/the-turning-point-in-bankeras-path/ under the heading "What's Next".
Development takes time and once we have a ready-to-use product, or a finalized date to launch a specific product, we will inform our community.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15
It is just to funny how paid shillers are communicating here trying to get new investors into this scam:) But it is over. There is bank in Vanutti or Vanduti:) exchange is launched and it is worthless:) so congratulations bankera scamers for taking 100+ of millions for nothing:)

No one will want to use your shity exchange that is obvious like clear day. Just look the UI it looks like it was made from someone from high school:)

It was good promotion.

Somebody's bitter! Ha
It is just to funny how paid shillers are communicating here trying to get new investors into this scam:) But it is over. There is bank in Vanutti or Vanduti:) exchange is launched and it is worthless:) so congratulations bankera scamers for taking 100+ of millions for nothing:)

No one will want to use your shity exchange that is obvious like clear day. Just look the UI it looks like it was made from someone from high school:)

It was good promotion.

there he is!
Considering you are not responding to me i can make out of it you wish to stay anonymous? But yet want to tell the whole world about a scam project? Even you must see this is unlogical? :-)
I'm glad it took only one message to proof the real scammer.

Bye Moris!

It was good promotion.
SP!
Haha what competition. Bitconnect was competition and BTC from the Rhet.

Soon this scam will be delisted from CMC

I forget how accurate you have been with your predictions so far … So when will this happen and if it doesn't will you apologise?

I assume you will not because you have been burned, but taking it out on them will not bring back your losses …

Your prediction of the future is very impressive.
How is this related to anything though? Is there a point you are trying to make?

How is Bank doing in Vanutti or Vanduti? Smiley

Here is our braveheart, our hero, our keyboard warrior fighting the good fight for all of us..
Be the brave man and come out in the open like Bankera and let Bankera know who you are! This way at least there is level in the playing field. You know who the CEO is. Is he allowed to know who you are? Or must we conclude there is only one scammer here hiding himsefl  In the convenience of absolute anonymity behind his screen.....

Your prediction of the future is very impressive.
How is this related to anything though? Is there a point you are trying to make?

How is Bank doing in Vanutti or Vanduti? Smiley

Activity: 261
Merit: 2
suggestion ; maybe add DTX of https://databrokerdao.com/  on Bankera exchange ?   Wink  They only are on CoinFalcon and BitForex till now ...

SP!
Paid shillers no one believe any more on this scam.

The volume on BNK scam exchange is lower than I have my funds in BTC. Luckily I lost only 5k € on scam of yours and I will recover.

BTW this kind of exchange can be made in India for about 20k of €.

So given you have no holdings and that you continue to bash the project, I can only logically assume you are paid by competitors to talk trash.

You are a paid FUDder!
Congratulations:

The exchange has on this day las than 2k of volume. And scamers go 100 millions +. Probably untaxed:)

When lambo, when moon:)
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

The volume on BNK scam exchange is lower than I have my funds in BTC. Luckily I lost only 5k € on scam of yours and I will recover.

I hope you will recover mentally soon. Get some rest, and try to get a hobby to forget about your loss.

hey now WAIT a moment! He kept whining and moaning about losing 2.5K € here for months, now he says it was 5k €!!!

Moronic twat can't even get his demented ramblings straight!

What next? Claiming he also sold his grandmother??  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 13

I hope you will recover mentally soon. Get some rest, and try to get a hobby to forget about your loss.

Pages:
Jump to: