Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 85. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Access from your IP (here my ip) is restricted. Contact support if you think this is an error.... alquien a tenido el mismo problema

Hello,

Please write to SpectroCoin support at [email protected], informing your IP address.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Access from your IP (here my ip) is restricted. Contact support if you think this is an error.... alquien a tenido el mismo problema

[email protected]
https://exchange.bankera.com/

Main website is down for maintenance and get upgrade with new updated contest so you can contact with team with giving email address. Good thing is that demo version is live for testing this service.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
pnaguili
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
BNK up again. Good!

P.S: Morris1987 dead? Or was he taken to a psychiatric hospital?  Grin

What are you guys talking about? Something happened with any team member of Bankera or you are just joking around.

loool - seems people think Morris was a sort of troll mascot ... well, maybe so  Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
BNK up again. Good!

What are you guys talking about? Something happened with any team member of Bankera or you are just joking around.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Let us wait what will happen. Regarding the fact they are not capable to remove even grammar errors from their web page and thinking to make trading platform....volume is just above 150.000k...nothing
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
BNK up again. Good!

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Many people panicked to sell BNK when the price fell below 40 sats, and I was willing to buy more during that time.
And now I have more than 2x profit, not bad at all.
BNK still needs time, and I believe those who patiently hold BNK will not be disappointed.
This is called smart money. You are an experienced investor who makes decisions himself and does not look at the actions of other people.
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
Please ask coinmarketcap add bankera's Circulating Supply. it just 20s.

https://coinmarketcap.com/request/

It's getting frustrating this still isn't fixed.  I know Bankera have provided CMC with all the needed info to retrieve this dynamically, but can they not at least 'hard code' it for the time being?

It's now especially important as Bankera is now number 97 of all cryptos in terms of market cap (at current price) and would be on the first page.

You're missing out on loads of free advertising for the project.

You mean number 197 on coinmarketcap you check out that yourself https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankera/#markets

Uhm... You mean 1766?
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Many people panicked to sell BNK when the price fell below 40 sats, and I was willing to buy more during that time.
BNK still needs time, and I believe those who patiently hold BNK will not be disappointed.
you are a good investor, who knows what it take s to hold on a coin to see good gains, i guess the concept of fast boost is not any more. one has to wait to see real gains in the crypto space
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

By the way, BNK has increased by more than 14% today, I got nearly 3x profit.

Congratulations, this is really almost all you can expect from a coin like that ATM but under the prevailing conditions BNK could be expected to rise even further. I am still holding mine.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I know that BNK soon in Okex and Binance, buy and hold, it will pump hard.

How can you know?

He want to offload his bags on new investors this is just a trick I don't think dev will pay huge fees to make it list on big exchanges. Both are big exchange and it is not possible for this token to get listed without any reason.
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist

How can you know?
Activity: 38
Merit: 4
Strange use of the word 'know'.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Many releases upcoming november / dezember, exchange, cards...
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
BNK going to the moon $0,50 soon

$0.50 is quite high for this token to touch this line without any working product and on other side dev team is not so active in this forum too. This is long term project maybe it could reach there on e day but with short term goal this will bring just disappointment.
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
BNK +150% 1 month.
BNK going to the moon $0,50 soon
Activity: 148
Merit: 20

At that time FUD was so much active in this thread so it was really brave decision to pick this token at this price. Good to hear some people are into good position by picking at cheap level.
I am waiting to see how the team is going to accomplish their project, if things are not going well the bankera should communicate with its investors, and big question is that when it will be on new exchanges

I heard moshen was going to procure a certain sum of money from exchange to afterwards divvy it up between people that have taken a beating in the recent pump. I dont know where that guy is, he most likely decided to get along with all that money. U wonder why, I also wonder that. Answer is not found so far. The coin sparkled for a second and collapsed into micro particles without rest mass, etc. nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: