Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 88. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
BNK ROI from ICO price = -90%!

what a scam? someone still thinking its not? LOL
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Guys buy XTZ, TEZOS before it explode. It was listed on Kraken today.

Bnk scamers left the boat, sell what it is still left out of it.
go with your mom troll scammer
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
A week or 2 ago I noticed the https://bankera.com site is not working in Belgium anymore, I get following message:

Dear Bankera visitor,
Our platform is currently not available in your country. We continue to work to make it available for your country and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
In the meantime, we invite you to test the demo of our exchange platform.
If you believe this might be a mistake or if you would like to leave a message, please write us at [email protected].

The https://chat.bankera.com was still working so I mentioned the problem there and the admins said "we are working on it"
Today I find out it's still and same AND also the chat is blocked for me with the same message!
It looks like they implemented a redirect from https://chat.bankera.com/ to https://bankera.com/index/index.html

So no chat anymore for Belgians and probably others. This is not looking good...

Als je wilt chatten met bankera doe je dit het best via hun website  https://spectrocoin.com/en/   . De bankera website was oorspronkelijk voor het lanceren van de ico. De chat op spectrocoin werkt perfect.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
What is the procedure for selling BNK on HitBTC?

Hello,
Please contact HitBTC so that they can guide you properly.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
so ,,should i sell my 5 million BNK tokens or not ?

sell please
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

you hit the sell button, lol

Now you should have to read the instruction to pass the KYC maybe it could make much hard to take withdraw. They have pretty hard conditions for that KYC implementation even at the moment they are processing withdraw but any time user could face this problem.
Activity: 105

you hit the sell button, lol

Activity: 56
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
I'm trying to make a Spectrocoin deposit in Ether Classic, iExec. Instead of the wallet adress to replenish, it shows me the following error:

"Some errors occurred:
Can't get deposit address. Please contact support"

In the tech support chat I was asked to contact ShapeShift myself. Banker - if you accept payments through ShapeShift, and it doesn’t work for you now - why is this my problem? It's your problem! I, what would make MY money to YOU, also should solve technical problems for you? This is ridiculous. This is not a business, not a bank, but a kindergarten of some kind! Fix your system. Or ShapeShift, too, began to suspect you of fraud? Why this problem?

as you answered above there is simply no option to add through this gateway. you can certainly try but i think it's better to use not the ether classic, but other options that are exactly supported.

I had to replenish the account through NEM.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
I'm trying to make a Spectrocoin deposit in Ether Classic, iExec. Instead of the wallet adress to replenish, it shows me the following error:

"Some errors occurred:

In the tech support chat I was asked to contact ShapeShift myself. Banker - if you accept payments through ShapeShift, and it doesn’t work for you now - why is this my problem? It's your problem! I, what would make MY money to YOU, also should solve technical problems for you? This is ridiculous. This is not a business, not a bank, but a kindergarten of some kind! Fix your system. Or ShapeShift, too, began to suspect you of fraud? Why this problem?

as you answered above there is simply no option to add through this gateway. you can certainly try but i think it's better to use not the ether classic, but other options that are exactly supported.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

"Some errors occurred:

Hello,

SpectroCoin does not offer support to Ether classic. It is possible to deposit it through a 3rd party service, as informed on the website. Therefore, if you have problems with your transaction, please contact ShapeShift, the service provider, as informed by SpectroCoin support.
Activity: 9

"Some errors occurred:

I didn’t think they had a eth classic wallet, only eth btc dash nem bnk.
Activity: 188
Merit: 21

"Some errors occurred:

Activity: 159
A bank of crypto.. this could be what we need right now, to unite the people from different standpoints
it will be a game changer to be able to bank your crypto the way fiat is been banked. very unique and impressive concept.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Bankera has invited a critical investor who is preparing a lawsuit against Bankera. 

Info from Telegram:

Ingrid Schuurmans:
Hi all, this group is meant for all Bankera investors who have lost faith in the team. Right now we are preparing for a class action for which you can register with me. Info will be here and on FB, Bankera ICO Investors Community.

Info from the bankera chat.

joye October 9, 2018 10:58 AM

Guys, our team decided to invite one of the Bankera's community contributors to our office in Vilnius to meet a team and see on what we are working on now. Community member Ingrid was selected to receive an official invitation. We do believe that Ingrid will be happy to accept it and share her experience with a community as well! 😉

That is pathetic to be honest. Instead of good news about project development we got some BS about party for chosen one.
?!?!??!WTF?!?!?!?!
That is now plan to use money from ICO?
Activity: 105
Bankera has invited a critical investor who is preparing a lawsuit against Bankera.  

Info from Telegram:

Ingrid Schuurmans:
Hi all, this group is meant for all Bankera investors who have lost faith in the team. Right now we are preparing for a class action for which you can register with me. Info will be here and on FB, Bankera ICO Investors Community.

joye October 9, 2018 10:58 AM

Guys, our team decided to invite one of the Bankera's community contributors to our office in Vilnius to meet a team and see on what we are working on now. Community member Ingrid was selected to receive an official invitation. We do believe that Ingrid will be happy to accept it and share her experience with a community as well! 😉

So, Vytautas is gonna wine & dine some antsy "community member" who wanted her Lambo & Gucci bag yesterday. It's not a bad way to play it, but Vytautas - you don't have to go all the way with her if you don't want to Wink  No one will blame you  Cool

Activity: 69

Info from Telegram:

Ingrid Schuurmans:

Guys, our team decided to invite one of the Bankera's community contributors to our office in Vilnius to meet a team and see on what we are working on now. Community member Ingrid was selected to receive an official invitation. We do believe that Ingrid will be happy to accept it and share her experience with a community as well! 😉
Great bankeras team move, now have to invite moristroll 😁😁😁😁
Activity: 59
Read and learn @Moris this is how you do it
Activity: 59

Info from Telegram:

Ingrid Schuurmans:

Activity: 350
Just glanced at the chat and found this:

https://i.imgur.com/P4i4qmb.png

Their stance hasn't changed at all, Bankera is going to be a bank. So what's all the bellyaching about?

But they already have bank in Vanuti:) lol

The person who believe in this BS is so either retarded or blind. They are not even capable to arrange supply number on CMC.
Pages:
Jump to: