Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 87. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 8
Nearly +90% in 7 days. News incoming?

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
It is still paying dividend. price is so low that I bought some more  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
This project was quite promising at first. However, cooperation with issuers of banks did not give them pleasure. The team faced a number of, as it turned out, unpredictable obstacles. And it is disappointing. However, all is not lost. Having corrected in the near future, the team, quite, will be able to regain the trust of the community. I do not need to say that the more time they spend on it the worse. Hope they can.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
For those interested on SEPA transfers, please find more information here: https://spectrocoin.com/en/news/view/sepa-transfers-are-back.html.

And if you want to check the circulating amount of BNKs, you can check it directly on the BNK contract by calling the function '23. issuedTokensInRound': https://etherscan.io/address/0xc80c5e40220172b36adee2c951f26f2a577810c5#readContract. The number is also available on Bankera's blog: https://blog.bankera.com/. By checking it, you will see that new tokens have not been issued since the beginning of June.
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
omg, I will let you dream mate, this coin is dead sorry for u and for your missinformations
ok but remember this, to be a TROLL you cant only tell lies, you have to do a research and do homework. now, go home man, and cry.

you are talking about a coin sold at ico at 0.022$ and now value 0.002$, now you are talking about uptrend (LOL)

You seems like a new account supporting a big scam

the problem is not that you think its a scam, its that you LIE, you invent numbers. if you lie you act as a TROLL. Your mother will say the same to you, please dont lie.

you are accusing me of something completely not true. I know you are trying to do some sort of manipulation, but it's not correct to talk like you do. You acting like a child who is happy for his 10% gain and is now dreaming.

Enjoy your life
again...you say 200million ico=false, 150 million on icobench. second lie, 32000 dollars trading=false 105000 from cmc. third lie you say bankera raised the supply to 30billion=false, 25 billion from coingecko. fourth lie, you say 10% uptrend this week=false 27% from cmc....and again, every word you write is FALSE and now, who is the user trolling here?  yessss you liarman
Enjoy your life...and dont lie more please, its a good criptoforum, no place for trolls and liars 😀

32k$ volume was yesterday. ICO+PREICO=215mil

you only have missinformations mate Wink anyway 100kvolume? its just to laugh I think

ICO investors need a X10 to get back their investment! good luck

Lol. 7 days +53% profit. And you - stupid lier monkey, Morris.   Grin And you fucked everyone up with your fake accounts.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
omg, I will let you dream mate, this coin is dead sorry for u and for your missinformations
ok but remember this, to be a TROLL you cant only tell lies, you have to do a research and do homework. now, go home man, and cry.

you are talking about a coin sold at ico at 0.022$ and now value 0.002$, now you are talking about uptrend (LOL)

the problem is not that you think its a scam, its that you LIE, you invent numbers. if you lie you act as a TROLL. Your mother will say the same to you, please dont lie.

you are accusing me of something completely not true. I know you are trying to do some sort of manipulation, but it's not correct to talk like you do. You acting like a child who is happy for his 10% gain and is now dreaming.

Enjoy your life
again...you say 200million ico=false, 150 million on icobench. second lie, 32000 dollars trading=false 105000 from cmc. third lie you say bankera raised the supply to 30billion=false, 25 billion from coingecko. fourth lie, you say 10% uptrend this week=false 27% from cmc....and again, every word you write is FALSE and now, who is the user trolling here?  yessss you liarman
Enjoy your life...and dont lie more please, its a good criptoforum, no place for trolls and liars 😀

you only have missinformations mate Wink anyway 100kvolume? its just to laugh I think

thank you, this answer is better. at least don lie here.only bad numbers again...from icodrops, ico+preico
bankera Token Sale ended
1 MARCH
$150,949,194
OF
$215,900,000 (70%)
luck for you too!!!
now the value of bankera is up to 49 million dollars, from coingecko that have the correct supply not as cmc.
the number 110 of the cryptoworld, near to enter on the top 100 coins. Good numbers for enter in new year.
Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon

Enjoy your life

Enjoy your life
again...you say 200million ico=false, 150 million on icobench. second lie, 32000 dollars trading=false 105000 from cmc. third lie you say bankera raised the supply to 30billion=false, 25 billion from coingecko. fourth lie, you say 10% uptrend this week=false 27% from cmc....and again, every word you write is FALSE and now, fifth lie, you say sepa transfers dont working on spectrocoin=FALSE, this works again from 09/10/2018.... who is the user trolling here?  yessss you liarman

Enjoy your life

and yes, if something falls, and its in proccess, veeeery long proccess of recovery, its in uptrend, up and down from barrio sesamo.

BNK ROI from ICO price = -90%!

what a scam? someone still thinking its not? LOL
the same as 90% of all 2018 icos, simply market manipulation

lol, you are one of the dreamers?

BNK has 32k$ volume, nobody is buying bnk. The team recently released 5 billions bnk in circulation, they selling on HITBTC.

This is one of the biggest scam in bitcoin history. They raised 200 millions dollars at the ICO and they listed bnk only on HITBTC, tell me now

what ico did worse than bankera? I personally never buy back this coin, it's simply shit. This token have no liquidity and the company is going to fail for sure.

Please don't get scammed from these people, they didn't do what they promised.

Bankera is a scam.
200 millions? why not 3000 or 30000000 millions jajajajaja, you say numbers in crazy mode, at least say the truth, to be a  troll is not easy. and also, they dont receive dollars, they receive ethereum and ethereum is 60% down from ico days.
150 millions in ico, the 5 billions you say is another invention, spectrocoin works flawlessly and the new exchange is near. if you dont like bnk its ok, but dont be a liar man, go to another coin forum, this is for bankera investors, not for number invention boys.

lol, you are investing in something you don't know very well right?

Bankera raised 200mil+ at the ICO (Initial coin offering)

you can see stats here: https://www.coingecko.com/it/grafici_del_prezzo/bankera/eur

I personally invested in the ICO so I know how the ICO gone Cheesy

This is a dead coin, founders left the token, they are only interested in making a big company with the 200mil raised!

They listed BNK on the worst exchange ever and they are one of the biggest ico ever! do your calculation

and... before say bullshit, do your own research.

Oh, 5 billions added is another my invention? look what happened to the marketcap here!

https://www.coingecko.com/it/grafici_del_prezzo/bankera/eur

another time they added 5 billions bnk making the marketcap raise from 20milions to 30 milions Wink I repeat, do your own research before talk.

30% uptrend? don't let me laugh please!! hahahaha
Github
$0.00301293
(Ƀ0.00000045)
17.2%

MARKET CAP
$49,029,222
24 HOUR TRADING VOL
$107,871
24H LOW / 24H HIGH
$0.00250125 / $0.00307542
AVAILABLE SUPPLY
16.3 Billion / 25 Billion
BNK
from coingecko...mr liar 25bill, 107000 trading, not 32000 mr liar and yes, this weeks uptrend was 30% mr liar
an in ico, the token value raised was ~$150,949,194 from icobench, mr liar fudder and italian TROLL
Bankera Bankera (BNK)
$0,003028 USD (20,30%) uptrend from today coinmarketcap, and 30% this week, mr liar

BNK has 32k$ volume, nobody is buying bnk. The team recently released 5 billions bnk in circulation, they selling on HITBTC.

This is one of the biggest scam in bitcoin history. They raised 200 millions dollars at the ICO and they listed bnk only on HITBTC, tell me now

what ico did worse than bankera? I personally never buy back this coin, it's simply shit. This token have no liquidity and the company is going to fail for sure.

Bankera is a scam.
200 millions? why not 3000 or 30000000 millions jajajajaja, you say numbers in crazy mode, at least say the truth, to be a  troll is not easy. and also, they dont receive dollars, they receive ethereum and ethereum is 60% down from ico days.
150 millions in ico, the 5 billions you say is another invention, spectrocoin works flawlessly and the new exchange is near. if you dont like bnk its ok, but dont be a liar man, go to another coin forum, this is for bankera investors, not for number invention boys.

lol, you are investing in something you don't know very well right?

Bankera raised 200mil+ at the ICO (Initial coin offering)

you can see stats here: https://www.coingecko.com/it/grafici_del_prezzo/bankera/eur

I personally invested in the ICO so I know how the ICO gone Cheesy

This is a dead coin, founders left the token, they are only interested in making a big company with the 200mil raised!

They listed BNK on the worst exchange ever and they are one of the biggest ico ever! do your calculation

and... before say bullshit, do your own research.

Oh, 5 billions added is another my invention? look what happened to the marketcap here!

https://www.coingecko.com/it/grafici_del_prezzo/bankera/eur

another time they added 5 billions bnk making the marketcap raise from 20milions to 30 milions Wink I repeat, do your own research before talk.

30% uptrend? don't let me laugh please!! hahahaha

Bankera is a scam.

200 millions? why not 3000 or 30000000 millions jajajajaja, you say numbers in crazy mode, at least say the truth, to be a  troll is not easy.

They even suspended iban transactions. So I will have to transfer my  TEZOS from Hitbtc to Kraken to withdraw cash in EURos:). Off course this was the best scam. Not to mention baning people from chat.
banning trolls like you from chat and i love it...poor sad man you lost the 30% uptrend of bnk this week....ohhhhhhh
Activity: 350
Merit: 0

Bankera is a scam.

200 millions? why not 3000 or 30000000 millions jajajajaja, you say numbers in crazy mode, at least say the truth, to be a  troll is not easy.

They even suspended iban transactions. So I will have to transfer my  TEZOS from Hitbtc to Kraken to withdraw cash in EURos:). Off course this was the best scam. Not to mention baning people from chat.

Bankera is a scam.

Bankera is a scam.

Pages:
Jump to: