Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 16. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
while cryptocurrency market down, BBT price still above $1,,
this is great,, i hope the market will back on the track soon,, and i believe this BBT will rising

Definitely it is. The ico price is around .4$ right? Looking at the market, its a blood bath and many went below so hard. But BBT is very sttong, standing more than x2 of its ico price. Smiley

ICO price is about 0.44$
this token look solid for now , with stand above $1,
so i think, when the market cap of crypto come back, the price could go for $5

might even go further up considering the burn.  should have invested more. after ico the price dropped 50% ...

you are right mate
because the burning choice is the best decision from bitboost team for this token,,

the dev already burn token but no effect on price, i don't know why every ERC20 very easy to down like $BBT free fall from 0.0002 BTC to 0.000075 BTC this is very scary.
whether we should keep hold them untill $BBT get listed on major exchange or sell it now?

Wait, who says dev already burned the 50% supply? Where is your source?  Havent read news about it though.

I suggest you better hold them. Wait until they launch the main platform.   Then you'll see!  Grin

https://www.bitboost.net/blog/burning-bitboost-tokens/

this is the official announcement.
they say they wanna cut it in half so there will be 50.000.000 tokens left.
on CMC BBT is listed already with 50.000.000 supply although the burn has not taken place yet.

why is the mcap gone down so much today allthough an announced burn should rather pump it than the other way round?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
this is great,, i hope the market will back on the track soon,, and i believe this BBT will rising

Definitely it is. The ico price is around .4$ right? Looking at the market, its a blood bath and many went below so hard. But BBT is very sttong, standing more than x2 of its ico price. Smiley

ICO price is about 0.44$

might even go further up considering the burn.  should have invested more. after ico the price dropped 50% ...

you are right mate
because the burning choice is the best decision from bitboost team for this token,,

the dev already burn token but no effect on price, i don't know why every ERC20 very easy to down like $BBT free fall from 0.0002 BTC to 0.000075 BTC this is very scary.
whether we should keep hold them untill $BBT get listed on major exchange or sell it now?

Wait, who says dev already burned the 50% supply? Where is your source?  Havent read news about it though.

I suggest you better hold them. Wait until they launch the main platform.   Then you'll see!  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I think now BBT is going to be more platform, especially the mainstream platform.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

ICO price is about 0.44$

you are right mate

i choose to hold this token,,
because i believe this token have a lot of potential to grow in the future,,
so, there is no instant money in crypto, because patience is the key  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

ICO price is about 0.44$

you are right mate

Better to hold BBT now, because we see a big market movements in the beginning of the new year. Bitcoin price go down every year in the January, but after we will see agood recovery and continue of the uptrend for crypto markets.
Activity: 378

ICO price is about 0.44$

you are right mate

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points

ICO price is about 0.44$

you are right mate
Activity: 74
Merit: 1

ICO price is about 0.44$

Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points

ICO price is about 0.44$
Activity: 364

By burning half of supply coins can make BBT coins more valuable for long term investment. Because usually project with low supply coins can make the price will very impressive. Maybe in this year if Bitboost platform ready to release, BBT price can reach $10 as long as market condition stable
Activity: 364
bitboost is big enough for just small exchange. cmon! you are more than this, why not have it on other exchange? exchnage that are way better than delta and yobit.

Yo! Mate,  the team is currently ongoing in talks with other exchanges and you know these things aren't automatic. The team would release valuable info on the next exchange when it has concretized and definite agreement with them, in most cases this depends on the exchange themselves which cause delays. So new exchange listing is certainly expected soon.

ok mate but i do hope it will be listed on a major exchange. binance will make a great boost! lol  i hope i can see BBT on binance soon.

more han that, im happy that the half of the supply will be burned. when are we gonna be expecting this?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hi all! 2 fresh news for BitBoost - The Block

One: since we have been unable to find a suitable escrow partner for the tokens we intend to lock until November 2018, we have created a smart contract to lock them. The blog post will have the contract address, and we welcome feedback on it before we use it.

Two: we will be doing a burn of 50,000,000 BBT. This will cut the maximum supply in half. We are just finalizing the logistics of how to do it, but it will happen as soon as we figure that out.

the second news is very good news ,,
with burning the half of BBT supply , this will make the price jump  Wink

Yes i agree it is more than a good news. We can even expect BBT will be priced at more than 10$.

But are the tokens will be locked?

One: since we have been unable to find a suitable escrow partner for the tokens we intend to lock until November 2018, we have created a smart contract to lock them. The blog post will have the contract address, and we welcome feedback on it before we use it.

Two: we will be doing a burn of 50,000,000 BBT. This will cut the maximum supply in half. We are just finalizing the logistics of how to do it, but it will happen as soon as we figure that out.

the second news is very good news ,,
with burning the half of BBT supply , this will make the price jump  Wink
Activity: 131
Merit: 103

how about listed on big exchange?
so how much total suppy and circulating supply now?
hope this good news can make price of BBT raising much more, i am lose for now because already buy at price 0.00015 BTC

Cutting the supply in 2 is huge news! 'Sure makes me happy Smiley

@FuMei
Because of the burn, the total supply will go from the current 100 million BBT to 50 million BBT. So the worth of your BBT now has virtually doubled  Cool
The circulating supply is 4.86 million BBT according to coinmarketcap.
Activity: 378

how about listed on big exchange?
so how much total suppy and circulating supply now?
hope this good news can make price of BBT raising much more, i am lose for now because already buy at price 0.00015 BTC
Activity: 353

Activity: 735
Merit: 17
The history of BitBoost team.

The BitBoost team has been working together for years on their blockchain marketplace. We are not talking about a rush-for-the-ICO half-baked idea, but a practical application born of the innovative thinking of some real pioneers, who started coding on the blockchain as far back as spring 2014. They saw a need, and an opportunity. Three years later, The Block is a reality and moving towards beta testing.

The initial BitBoost team first met within the community of the blockchain platform NXT, and they built their first marketplace – NXT FreeMarket, a downloadable, functional shopping app on the NXT blockchain. This project was started by Paul Mahone, our CEO, and Andrew Lekar, who was involved in NXT blockchain from the beginning. In the following video, you can watch Paul introducing this app in Amsterdam in 2016.

However, the limitations of the NXT blockchain for a marketplace quickly became apparent and the user base was limited from the outset. Seeing these issues as roadblocks to future success, the team decided to move to the Ethereum blockchain in the summer of 2016. At this time they were joined by Samuele Maran, who was in charge of initial marketing and business operations. These three are the founders of the BitBoost project.

Shortly after, several more people joined to help to craft The Block. Maksim Sergeev started working on the user interface early this year, as the founders recognized the non-technical challenges of a decentralized marketplace to user adoption, such as the requirement to localize The Block in many different languages and to tailor and adapt it for the needs of widely varying legal jurisdictions. The team also incorporated developers to craft mobile apps, such as Riccardo Scanavacca for iOS, and Gianluigi Davassi. BitBoost believes that mobile e-commerce has a strong future, so the plan is to make The Block mobile friendly from the very beginning, allowing people from both mature and developing markets to use the app on their smart phones.

As a result, we have been developing The Block app, in its current Ethereum form, for more than one year. Specifically, we have expended more than 7 months and 222 days crafting the code. You are welcome to join us for beta testing!

As the application was going through development, the team decided to start building a business around it. BitBoost started researching markets and business models (read more about this in our white paper). The team expanded to include people from digital business and marketing, to form the backbone for a fundamentally sound company. Alessandro Tozzi, from Boston Entrepreneurship Center, and Alvaro Rodriguez, in charge of marketing and communications, were added. Yessin Schiegg, a seasoned financial and blockchain expert, joined as an advisor at the same time. Finally, we became officially registered as a company in Zug, also known as Crypto Valley, in May 2017.

Now, BitBoost is facing a last sprint towards launching at the end of 2017. A token sale to fund The Block will be announced this summer, but unlike the vast majority of these events, BitBoost is not asking for money based solely on an idea. Tokens will be sold to use on an existing platform, as soon as we go live. You will have less time to wait before you can actually use them.

The BitBoost team is confident that 2018 will be a great year. With a running app, and many ideas for more features to implement, you will see The Block expand within the e-commerce and digital platform markets, redefining services through the blockchain and decentralization. Updates will come soon. Stay tuned!

https://www.bitboost.net/blog/bitboost-team-history/
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
the price move in a range and i can called this is sideway,,
then i believe if the price break the resistant, the rally of bitboost will continue
Pages:
Jump to: