Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 18. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
im happy that i am still holding some of my BBT and did not dump it even if the price went down so hard. i am really positive that this will reached more than a dollar value. just hit binance and we will all go together to moon.

today, in yobit the ATH price from Bitboost is about 0.0002 BTC and this is more than $2
very great pice result from bitboost

Even if its officially listed in yobit, why is that when you check cmc if BBT, yobit is cant be seen on markets under bitboost? By the way, is the ath is 2$? Last time i checked its 1.84$

Whatever the ATH of this coin is,  the prospects are very high with huge potential for growth and the platform is yet to be launched mainstream as well as more exchanges are expected soon,  imagine the circulating supply. Buy BBT now if you still haven't before it become expensive.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
im happy that i am still holding some of my BBT and did not dump it even if the price went down so hard. i am really positive that this will reached more than a dollar value. just hit binance and we will all go together to moon.

today, in yobit the ATH price from Bitboost is about 0.0002 BTC and this is more than $2

Even if its officially listed in yobit, why is that when you check cmc if BBT, yobit is cant be seen on markets under bitboost? By the way, is the ath is 2$? Last time i checked its 1.84$
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
BBT can easily go to +20$ in the next days/weeks, road to the moon!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitboost/#charts

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
hello guys,i bought 960 BBT on YoBit for the price of 1.07 $.But YoBit lists the selling price as 0.52 $.

Any idea whats causing this ?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

Activity: 504
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Has yobit been online now? I did not find the relevant information, but I know almost doubled today

YOBIT seems to have it. You can go and see it
Activity: 178
Has yobit been online now? I did not find the relevant information, but I know almost doubled today
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Bitboost , go to raise up , am late for buy for this token , but  i have some token i have because iam join on bounty ,
thats sound great  , congratulation guys for holding this token , its make all people rich today ,
i think still continou to raise, lets hold  ,
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
lol BBT in one day already rise 127% what makes the price increase?
I think if BTT is listed on major exchange (at least exchange with high volume trade) can exceed this price

Really great to see the price of Bitboost at 3$ ! that's really crazy, the ico price was only 0.40 cents now it's nearly x10 ico price.

The developpers said it will be on bigger exchange, they will announce it in the next few days

Its at $0.74 lol

a few hours it was at 20 000 satoshi ! It was for a short time but some people really bought at that price, crazy right ?!

doesnt show on coinmarketcap i see it at $0.75ish ATH.

Not in on this one had a buy order on ED and then the price jumped.  Have a feeling it may pull back a bit.
Can't trust the pump with that low volume, maybe it's not a stable price and if some will dump it will go back to the old price.
I don't see a major announcement that cause the price to increase this much, maybe in the future we will see a real pump and also I think this month is a good month for altcoins.
Activity: 392
I think if BTT is listed on major exchange (at least exchange with high volume trade) can exceed this price

Really great to see the price of Bitboost at 3$ ! that's really crazy, the ico price was only 0.40 cents now it's nearly x10 ico price.

The developpers said it will be on bigger exchange, they will announce it in the next few days

Its at $0.74 lol

a few hours it was at 20 000 satoshi ! It was for a short time but some people really bought at that price, crazy right ?!

doesnt show on coinmarketcap i see it at $0.75ish ATH.

Not in on this one had a buy order on ED and then the price jumped.  Have a feeling it may pull back a bit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Its at $0.74 lol

Activity: 392

Its at $0.74 lol
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Activity: 378
Merit: 501
BBT on Yobit and EtherDelta, which are, in my opinion, the two worst exchanges available right now.
I hope this one will get a decent exchange in the weeks to come. It sounds a very interesting project.
Yobit and EtherDelta are really bad

true, they need to add BBT to other better exchange. im sure this will make a pump on BBT.

and by the way congrats to holders it already reached the ico price of .40 usd.

Its only beginning. With the development and release The Block platform we will se more better price when now. BBT is one of the must have token for hold in 2018 year!
Activity: 314
BBT on Yobit and EtherDelta, which are, in my opinion, the two worst exchanges available right now.
I hope this one will get a decent exchange in the weeks to come. It sounds a very interesting project.

true, they need to add BBT to other better exchange. im sure this will make a pump on BBT.

and by the way congrats to holders it already reached the ico price of .40 usd.
Activity: 440
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Activity: 364
This seems really promising.  Jumped on board at Yobit. 

Is there an official Reddit for this?

Is Kucoin confirmed?

Cheers.

Yes,  I can see sell orders on Yobit for 6 USD with no trading volume. For etherdelta BBT is already at 0.4 USD. More room for growth

hi, who said its gonna be in kucoin? anyways, it would be nice to have a better exchange, kucoin will do but it will be much better to have it on binance. binance surpassed bittrex so it is a very good exchange. i dont like yobit, because once something terrible happens, they dont have support.
Pages:
Jump to: