Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 17. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Will BBT be listed on some other bigger exchanges soon?

i believe it will,,
and the price will be explode if this happends,,
i hope binance will be the first choice from bitboost team
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
bitboost is big enough for just small exchange. cmon! you are more than this, why not have it on other exchange? exchnage that are way better than delta and yobit.

Yo! Mate,  the team is currently ongoing in talks with other exchanges and you know these things aren't automatic. The team would release valuable info on the next exchange when it has concretized and definite agreement with them, in most cases this depends on the exchange themselves which cause delays. So new exchange listing is certainly expected soon.
According to me it changed the policies of the exchange, I believe that now make a different selection of coin and tokens that they exchange.
 Surely the BBT deserves to be traded on many exchange, but we have to wait until the work is completed.
I have read that they are burned a part of the token, what criteria are used to burn token ?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Will BBT be listed on some other bigger exchanges soon?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
Suprise on bitbosst to the moon, that is cool for price , i think this token it growing and potensial for raise up again
in future, take to hold , and get morre profit for this token .

Let's see what will happen when the platform will be online. Very good for the token price, but now they must face the real challenge. I hope that the beta's feedback will be useful to improve the service!

feedback from beta tester is very important for the development from bitboost,,
and it will be a perfect platform for decentralized e commerce  Wink
When the platform will be online it will continue to moon, just like to say that the price is good right now but it will increase more
easily the moment we will find a good exchanges to list BBT. I can't trust with this low volume, anytime it could drop due to price manipulation.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Suprise on bitbosst to the moon, that is cool for price , i think this token it growing and potensial for raise up again

Let's see what will happen when the platform will be online. Very good for the token price, but now they must face the real challenge. I hope that the beta's feedback will be useful to improve the service!

feedback from beta tester is very important for the development from bitboost,,
and it will be a perfect platform for decentralized e commerce  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Hi everyone! Sorry for the long absence! I would like to ask you the reason why bbt has increased so much in these days? There are some important news that I've missed? Thank you!

the value was increase because of a lot of demands come to bbt,,
with low circulating supply, of course will make the price moving up

So nothing but speculation, anyway the interest in bbt seems to be increased a lot in these last few days! I hope this can give the founders more trust in their possibilities!
They will be more dedicated with their job now as they see some support from us, the price just went up and a lot of us are happy
with what we are seeing. It's a big project but undervalued one, I hope to see more development to bring the price up and I am willing to hold and wait for that.
Hi everyone! Sorry for the long absence! I would like to ask you the reason why bbt has increased so much in these days? There are some important news that I've missed? Thank you!

So nothing but speculation, anyway the interest in bbt seems to be increased a lot in these last few days! I hope this can give the founders more trust in their possibilities!
Activity: 1092

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
bitboost is big enough for just small exchange. cmon! you are more than this, why not have it on other exchange? exchnage that are way better than delta and yobit.

Yo! Mate,  the team is currently ongoing in talks with other exchanges and you know these things aren't automatic. The team would release valuable info on the next exchange when it has concretized and definite agreement with them, in most cases this depends on the exchange themselves which cause delays. So new exchange listing is certainly expected soon.
Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
A token that has his token only on etherdelta for now cant confidently say its on exchange. Etherdelta is now one of the worst exchange to trade now. Not safe at all.

Etherdelta is just fine. The 'hack' was basically social engineering that had nothing to do with the smart contracts or the actual site.
The ISP should have got it in the neck for their mistake though.
Activity: 398
A token that has his token only on etherdelta for now cant confidently say its on exchange. Etherdelta is now one of the worst exchange to trade now. Not safe at all.

hi,, yes etherdelta is the first exchange for BBT, and now this token already in yobit too my friend
https://yobit.net/en/trade/BBT/BTC
https://yobit.net/en/trade/BBT/ETH
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

It's on Yobit, too, and while shitty, is much safer than Etherdelta.  People should consider it before that data gets added to Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Activity: 420
im happy that i am still holding some of my BBT and did not dump it even if the price went down so hard. i am really positive that this will reached more than a dollar value. just hit binance and we will all go together to moon.

today, in yobit the ATH price from Bitboost is about 0.0002 BTC and this is more than $2
very great pice result from bitboost

Even if its officially listed in yobit, why is that when you check cmc if BBT, yobit is cant be seen on markets under bitboost? By the way, is the ath is 2$? Last time i checked its 1.84$

Whatever the ATH of this coin is,  the prospects are very high with huge potential for growth and the platform is yet to be launched mainstream as well as more exchanges are expected soon,  imagine the circulating supply. Buy BBT now if you still haven't before it become expensive.

Thanks alot enigmatical, you have indeed been helpful on this thread and gave the buy call early enough. I am sure very happy I bought in when I did and the sky is the limit. Impressive project, experienced team, and low market cap with high prospects to hit 50 million market cap and beyond.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
im happy that i am still holding some of my BBT and did not dump it even if the price went down so hard. i am really positive that this will reached more than a dollar value. just hit binance and we will all go together to moon.

today, in yobit the ATH price from Bitboost is about 0.0002 BTC and this is more than $2

Even if its officially listed in yobit, why is that when you check cmc if BBT, yobit is cant be seen on markets under bitboost? By the way, is the ath is 2$? Last time i checked its 1.84$

Whatever the ATH of this coin is,  the prospects are very high with huge potential for growth and the platform is yet to be launched mainstream as well as more exchanges are expected soon,  imagine the circulating supply. Buy BBT now if you still haven't before it become expensive.
That's true and i am so glad to be part on this Bitboost i bought some after a big dump before and now it was all a profit but im still holding it because i believe it is not totally started we will go with the future with big profits and in used of this token in e-commerce.

Bitbost is must hodl coin for this year, i think that we will see a good rising of this token with the adding of new exchanges and roadmap development news. Really good chance to get a good profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Whatever the ATH of this coin is,  the prospects are very high with huge potential for growth and the platform is yet to be launched mainstream as well as more exchanges are expected soon,  imagine the circulating supply. Buy BBT now if you still haven't before it become expensive.
That's true and i am so glad to be part on this Bitboost i bought some after a big dump before and now it was all a profit but im still holding it because i believe it is not totally started we will go with the future with big profits and in used of this token in e-commerce.
Pages:
Jump to: