Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 44. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If the Bitboost platform does not store data since they take privacy seriously does this mean they promote anonymity of its users,  would certain person's use this to perpetuate fraudulent acts?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Thanks for your answer at least now I know. Also why hasn't the bounty spreadsheet been updated in ages,  who's the bounty manager?
If you have complaints, please visit this thread for Bitboost bounty complaint: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21764762
Also ShooterXD is bounty manager, maybe send him a private message as well: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shooterxd-819403
Activity: 420
Thanks for your answer at least now I know. Also why hasn't the bounty spreadsheet been updated in ages,  who's the bounty manager?
Here's Bitboost October's technical updates: https://www.bitboost.net/blog/october-technical-updates-block/ thanks Bitboost for fixing up errors and bugs as soon as possible.
we are close to the release of the public Beta, the attention grows
Since the release of our private beta, our dev team has been working hard to fix all the bugs detected by our first testers (thanks, people!).
 We are preparing the public beta release, which will come very soon

I heard about this weekend for the new release of the beta app. that's good, it's time to try it!  Smiley  I hope it can give Bitboost also an help to keep growing in the fundraising. Thanks to enigmatical for the link!
Is the beta app testing ready for use yet, we are anxiously anticipating to try out the beta
For now,  we also await it's release too but we are confident in the Bitboost team regarding fixing all errors in this beta app.  They are currently testing the app themselves to be sure it's bug free and errors corrected, this way they would also have firsthand user experience on the app if there are any more challenges.
Activity: 420
Here's Bitboost October's technical updates: https://www.bitboost.net/blog/october-technical-updates-block/ thanks Bitboost for fixing up errors and bugs as soon as possible.
we are close to the release of the public Beta, the attention grows
Since the release of our private beta, our dev team has been working hard to fix all the bugs detected by our first testers (thanks, people!).
 We are preparing the public beta release, which will come very soon

I heard about this weekend for the new release of the beta app. that's good, it's time to try it!  Smiley  I hope it can give Bitboost also an help to keep growing in the fundraising. Thanks to enigmatical for the link!
Is the beta app testing ready for use yet, we are anxiously anticipating to try out the beta
I sincerely hope that bitboost starts right away, i need an ecommerce that is fully operational and that i can buy it in crypto .

Do not worry, the team will fully development this project after this ico ends. Not only you that expect in order to bitboost starts right away but also all people around the world, because this project have more advantages than other e-commerce
The world is in a need for a good e-commerce that is working in cryptocurrency. I see BitBoost like a perfect opportunity for that to happen. The progress they showed in this ICO time it shows how serious they are.
Yes I agree with you,  bitboost alot of other opportunities to users on the blockchain, hence in 12days, fundraising comes to an end, also the final stage of bonus discount ends in 3days.  The time to support and invest in the awesome project is now or never.

I hope in the final pump of bitboost.. What is actual fund raised? When will bitboost be listed on coinmarketcap.com ?? If you have news please post here. Thanks
So far, the total token sold currently is 47,593 BBT and this is from 1 BTC and 53 ETH contributed. Whether BBT would be listed on coinmarketcap is unknown to me,  until the team releases an official announcement to exchanges where the token would be listed which am pretty sure they are probably working on it. We are hopeful more investors would come in during these lasts 12days.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
they should be good also in communication to find the firsts sellers, they have to boost their website to make the products listed visible and they have to partners with other companies to grow, so the road is still long, and a "not very good" beta can be fixed in the next future, so, for me, it is not the final exam, just an important test, but not the last one.

maybe the truth is in the middle: if the beta is not as great as the expectations it would be not the end, but a good beta can boost the final race of the token sale and be a solid point for investors and future users. if I was in bitboost I would like to not fail this test, no matter what.

the most important thing is: (1) verify if the beta is a good starting point to grow, (2) promote in this forum and on every channel, and this is also our job Cool, and (3) wish them well for the end of the ico and what's next.

we will know on monday, or maybe on the halloween day. I think that a good beta, and so, a lot of positive feedback from their testers should be a good reward for their efforts in this phase!  Smiley
Activity: 154
they should be good also in communication to find the firsts sellers, they have to boost their website to make the products listed visible and they have to partners with other companies to grow, so the road is still long, and a "not very good" beta can be fixed in the next future, so, for me, it is not the final exam, just an important test, but not the last one.

maybe the truth is in the middle: if the beta is not as great as the expectations it would be not the end, but a good beta can boost the final race of the token sale and be a solid point for investors and future users. if I was in bitboost I would like to not fail this test, no matter what.

the most important thing is: (1) verify if the beta is a good starting point to grow, (2) promote in this forum and on every channel, and this is also our job Cool, and (3) wish them well for the end of the ico and what's next.

Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

this is definetely a good pointGrin anyway... I hope to finally see the beta after this weekend because the time of the ico is almost over and it would be good to judge their actual work.

the release after this weekend is an official news, so it will be possible to see the engineering work and understand if our and their expectations are justified. a very important exam for bitboost!

there will be a lot of exams for here to the eventual placement in the market. also if this path will be successful some exams will gone bad, this is not decisive, it is not just black or white. it is just an opportuty to understand their level in this specific moment.

I know... the pre sale has been so good to give them the chance to proceed anything will happen in the main sale. Sometimes you can be lucky (and good) and sometimes no (even if you've been good), but I'd really expect a great marketplace since the very beginning. their biggest competitors are very strong!

As I've already said the features and the service that they have in mind are good, no matter if their are in bitcoin field or not. I really hope I will buy and sell via Bitboost in the future, not just because I've invested.

no doubts they are better than ebay, for both sellers and buyer. amazon in this moment is the temple of ecommerce, but its fees are very high for small companies. bitboost have its chances.

I think they are better than ebay too, but they can do better than openbazaar that is the top of ecommerce with cryptocurrencies.. There is a good market on this ecommerce platform.

I saw this openbazaar a few days ago, because another user in this thread was talking about it. OB it is interesting too, but, in my opinion, does not offer the same quality as Bitboost may do.
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)

this is definetely a good pointGrin anyway... I hope to finally see the beta after this weekend because the time of the ico is almost over and it would be good to judge their actual work.

the release after this weekend is an official news, so it will be possible to see the engineering work and understand if our and their expectations are justified. a very important exam for bitboost!

there will be a lot of exams for here to the eventual placement in the market. also if this path will be successful some exams will gone bad, this is not decisive, it is not just black or white. it is just an opportuty to understand their level in this specific moment.

I know... the pre sale has been so good to give them the chance to proceed anything will happen in the main sale. Sometimes you can be lucky (and good) and sometimes no (even if you've been good), but I'd really expect a great marketplace since the very beginning. their biggest competitors are very strong!

As I've already said the features and the service that they have in mind are good, no matter if their are in bitcoin field or not. I really hope I will buy and sell via Bitboost in the future, not just because I've invested.

no doubts they are better than ebay, for both sellers and buyer. amazon in this moment is the temple of ecommerce, but its fees are very high for small companies. bitboost have its chances.

I think they are better than ebay too, but they can do better than openbazaar that is the top of ecommerce with cryptocurrencies.. There is a good market on this ecommerce platform.

their initial approach is good: with their features they can avoid bad customer experiences since the very start and they can make easy for good small sellers to be trusted by their potential clients.

this is why in my opinion it's so important to have a good beta! they have enough funds to go ahead and a project that is good in every sector. if they have good programmers they are complete. so it's the final exam, for me.

Ok, if this is your mind, I'm totally agree with you! I'm impatient to see it also because I'm a very curious person (and because this is one of the first crypto project that I've joined), but your thinking is right.

their initial approach is good: with their features they can avoid bad customer experiences since the very start and they can make easy for good small sellers to be trusted by their potential clients.

this is why in my opinion it's so important to have a good beta! they have enough funds to go ahead and a project that is good in every sector. if they have good programmers they are complete. so it's the final exam, for me.

Pages:
Jump to: