Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 58. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Very good now whitepaper is in chinese , i expected more investment .
Yeah, it's a really good move, China is the biggest market and now we can expect new investment in following days. This only shows how serious is this project. Hope we will see some big investment from China in following days.
I hope many chinese can participate in the project, and so many others. hope all of us not to have limits in the things we can choose.
I chose Bitboost because it is a revolutionary project
Yes,  Chinese market can present a massive market potential for this project, apart from investing, imagine sellers of all kinds of merchandise who also deal invariably on wholesale goods,  and a good majority factory owners manufacturing with cheap labor, Bitboost would revolutionize e-commerce in the Asian continent
The Chinese market represents a huge slice of the potential market for this project. BITBOOST is going to revolutionize the idea of e - commerce!!!
first China, then Russia, it seems that politicians and financial interests traditional are repeating the same song. must have a stone in your shoe ! we do not need to worry about the mummies, who no longer have a good ability to think. we continue to build our new econamy and independence. I find it so fascinating to participate in the Ico, and frankly I do not see big risks
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Really exited for this project, so many good information and good vibes it comes from it. I really think this is something new and the right thing we need on e-commerce. With BitBoost growing I see the time where big online markets will start using BitBoost for new way of paying.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
The bitboost E-Commerce to see it is beautiful, I hope it's well implemented and easy to use.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yeah, it's a really good move, China is the biggest market and now we can expect new investment in following days. This only shows how serious is this project. Hope we will see some big investment from China in following days.
I hope many chinese can participate in the project, and so many others. hope all of us not to have limits in the things we can choose.
Yes,  Chinese market can present a massive market potential for this project, apart from investing, imagine sellers of all kinds of merchandise who also deal invariably on wholesale goods,  and a good majority factory owners manufacturing with cheap labor, Bitboost would revolutionize e-commerce in the Asian continent
The Chinese market represents a huge slice of the potential market for this project. BITBOOST is going to revolutionize the idea of e - commerce!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
is there any cap for this project ?
maybe hard cap and soft cap, i see the main sale already begin
No minimum/soft cap, hard cap will reached if all token sold out.
Bitboost will sell 41 million BBT for the main sale. If part of these tokens are not sold during the main sale, they will be used for future sales and will be locked for a minimum period of one year. These remaining tokens will be sold at a significantly higher price than the initial pre-sale of 25 million and the main-sale tokens
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
is there any cap for this project ?
maybe hard cap and soft cap, i see the main sale already begin
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Merit: 102
Bounty Manager
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Finally, the ICO has begun. I believe that there are evil in the figures of the opening. I believe in this project and BITBOOST make it! I have no doubt are an investor who believes in his investment before investing...good luck!!
You can't judge an ICO from its beginning, mostly because the big whales participate towards the ending of an ICO while small to average investors start because of the discounts and bonuses, nevertheless Bitboost needs all the boosts it can get for this revolutionary app to come to live.  Let's spread word on our social circle let more investors know about this ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
so token sale is begin,i am ready to invest,the price will go soon to the moon,any news of the beta release?...
The beta test invitations have been sent to everyone who signed up. Check your mail for detailed instructions

ok thank you for information,i will check better my e-mail...
Incase you didn't receive it that means your email is not added to their mailing list,  then sign up here https://www.bitboost.net/#current
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Finally, the ICO has begun. I believe that there are evil in the figures of the opening. I believe in this project and BITBOOST make it! I have no doubt are an investor who believes in his investment before investing...good luck!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 502
so token sale is begin,i am ready to invest,the price will go soon to the moon,any news of the beta release?...
The beta test invitations have been sent to everyone who signed up. Check your mail for detailed instructions

step-by-step is realized e-commerce is innovative, which looks to the future without posts and censorship.
 BitBoost and the Ico are very important for the future of cryptocurrencies and the trade in general.
happens to me to speak with people who seek alternatives for their business, and The Block is one of the solutions

The Block will become a new opportunity for many real business, decentralized e-commerce platform can help to find a new way to the bright future. This is a very important and timely project.

step-by-step is realized e-commerce is innovative, which looks to the future without posts and censorship.
 BitBoost and the Ico are very important for the future of cryptocurrencies and the trade in general.
happens to me to speak with people who seek alternatives for their business, and The Block is one of the solutions
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

I read bounty distribution is mid November, how true is this?
Yes that information  is correct, after token sale ends 10th November

If distribution for bounty campaign in mid november i think that is still normal because as Vorteqs said above that this ico will ends in 10th november, so the distance of the two is not so far. I hope that is true and not delayed
We are in phase 1 of the ICO. It is 13,043 % of discount. The pre-ICO was very succesful with 4,707,904 BBT (bitboost) raised. I think to support in this first phase is better because of the discount. The orderbook will be updated soon!

the amount has grown a bit now of about 2000 token sold (that at their current price are worth $800) is a very low amount for the first day of sale. I just can't believe is all...

According to what they said orderbook has caused problems to a lot of people that now can't make their purchase. I think they have called their bigger investors to make them wait for the problems resolution before try to make their offer.

I hope this is what is actually happened. it could be a sort of relief. have a dysfunction in this moment can impact in a negative way, but the good thing is that is not due to bitboost team, but to an external application.
Yes,  an alternative route should be created fast also maybe Fiat should be introduced to tap the huge percentage of cryptocurrency newcomer investors
Activity: 434
I read bounty distribution is mid November, how true is this?
Yes that information  is correct, after token sale ends 10th November
Pages:
Jump to: