Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 59. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I've read that those who buy will use ethereum, ETH. The BBT token is currently only used to list objects on the site. Do you know when it will be implemented at 100% BBT? thank you .
You can sign up for the beta test which was released today, instructions would be sent to you via mail. we should expect a full app when this goes mainstream
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I read bounty distribution is mid November, how true is this?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
no relevant news here, no in the italian thread and just a little change in the token sale website page... not good... princeshake there are some further news on telegram?

I've checked less that an hour ago and there were nothing so relevant. no business owners intervention and no official news about problems or comments on the token sale. I will let you know if there will be some changes later.

Orderbook seems to working now, after they made some upgrades. But they gave us a bad start, and now we have to repair the damage and reach out to investors who got turned away.   Angry

In any case, we are also working to get large investors into the system, so I think we will see some big movement in the coming days. Our sale is 4 weeks long, it's still quite early.

Good order book malfunction was fixed up fast,  hopefully this project would take Advantage of it as it didn't affect the ico as bad as it would have if order book rectified this late.  Good luck to Bitboost
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
no relevant news here, no in the italian thread and just a little change in the token sale website page... not good... princeshake there are some further news on telegram?

I've checked less that an hour ago and there were nothing so relevant. no business owners intervention and no official news about problems or comments on the token sale. I will let you know if there will be some changes later.
I heard that in next couple of days they will be some announcements about everything and also some new staff that will bring more people to BitBoost. So probably they are working at the moment and soon we will have good news Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Orderbook seems to working now, after they made some upgrades. But they gave us a bad start, and now we have to repair the damage and reach out to investors who got turned away.   Angry

In any case, we are also working to get large investors into the system, so I think we will see some big movement in the coming days. Our sale is 4 weeks long, it's still quite early.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Activity: 154
Finally it seems that something is moving on. Is too slow, but if it will be a constant movement they can reach an enough good amount (I don't think that enough good is actually enough for Bitboost, but...)

your new signature is very pretty cool!  Cheesy the way that our profiles grow with the experience reminds me to Pokemon games for game boy  Grin Grin Grin what a great achievement to be an hero member!

Very similar but in this way you can grow the profits with the signature campaign so it's quite better!  Grin In our case we should wait for the next level to increase the share, so I doubt we will do it on Bitboost.

maybe you will. there are still 4 weeks and you passage from junior to member has been faster. you just have to keep doing what you're doing, and with the additional shares you will drink something also for me.  Wink
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Finally it seems that something is moving on. Is too slow, but if it will be a constant movement they can reach an enough good amount (I don't think that enough good is actually enough for Bitboost, but...)

your new signature is very pretty cool!  Cheesy the way that our profiles grow with the experience reminds me to Pokemon games for game boy  Grin Grin Grin what a great achievement to be an hero member!

Very similar but in this way you can grow the profits with the signature campaign so it's quite better!  Grin In our case we should wait for the next level to increase the share, so I doubt we will do it on Bitboost.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I hope BBT token is implemented soon, it would be a great save and a plus for the entire buying platform .
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
I've read that those who buy will use ethereum, ETH. The BBT token is currently only used to list objects on the site. Do you know when it will be implemented at 100% BBT? thank you .

You're righ, For buyer you can using ethereum to biy items and for seller you have to using BBT coin for listing items. For now I still don't know when bitboost will implement 100% BBT, but i think there are some payment option will be available for buyer not only BBT
I think slowly it will be done. BBT is a really good project and they are taking step by step slowly. No point to hurry if you have a good project. I don't know the date when it will be done but for sure it will be in near future. I like the way BBT is working and making progress it's a pleasure to watch them grow.
Activity: 350

You're righ, For buyer you can using ethereum to biy items and for seller you have to using BBT coin for listing items. For now I still don't know when bitboost will implement 100% BBT, but i think there are some payment option will be available for buyer not only BBT
Activity: 154
We are in phase 1 of the ICO. It is 13,043 % of discount. The pre-ICO was very succesful with 4,707,904 BBT (bitboost) raised. I think to support in this first phase is better because of the discount. The orderbook will be updated soon!

the amount has grown a bit now of about 2000 token sold (that at their current price are worth $800) is a very low amount for the first day of sale. I just can't believe is all...

According to what they said orderbook has caused problems to a lot of people that now can't make their purchase. I think they have called their bigger investors to make them wait for the problems resolution before try to make their offer.

I hope this is what is actually happened. it could be a sort of relief. have a dysfunction in this moment can impact in a negative way, but the good thing is that is not due to bitboost team, but to an external application.

the first time I used orderbook I didn't had any problem, so this is a very unlucky event for them. let's just wait and check again the situation later. maybe there will be other communication or news from the token sale page.
We are in phase 1 of the ICO. It is 13,043 % of discount. The pre-ICO was very succesful with 4,707,904 BBT (bitboost) raised. I think to support in this first phase is better because of the discount. The orderbook will be updated soon!

the amount has grown a bit now of about 2000 token sold (that at their current price are worth $800) is a very low amount for the first day of sale. I just can't believe is all...

According to what they said orderbook has caused problems to a lot of people that now can't make their purchase. I think they have called their bigger investors to make them wait for the problems resolution before try to make their offer.

I hope this is what is actually happened. it could be a sort of relief. have a dysfunction in this moment can impact in a negative way, but the good thing is that is not due to bitboost team, but to an external application.

Orderbook has indeed been causing us headaches, with some people locked out, or the widget not loading at all. We are working with the vendor to get it fixed.

Ok, thank you for the explanation. It's a good news. Not the best one but surely better than losing (without a reason) the interest of the investors. I hope you'll fix soon the problems with orderbook.
Pages:
Jump to: