Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 77. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

BitBoost The Block Pre - Sale Ended! Thanks to all our investors! .. it's time to run toward token sale!

That's great! Congrats to all BitBoost guys for the great success in the token pre-sale! I wish you the best for the next step of this path! When the token sale will start?

they arrive so near the main goal... with just a bit more funds they could have reached it... still happy because 800 is better than 300, but they climbed the everest without reaching the top.  Tongue

it is just a huge success. period. they raised a lot more than the minimum, that I presume, is calculated to be enough to go further on. they can work nearly at the top of their possibilities.

I just hope they will chose better sites to publish the articles about their activity. This is the only thing we can blame to them, all the other things are perfectly done!
it is anyway a great result of the pre sale,the only thing maybe a better and optimized advertising campaign and more channels for communications for the begining of the token sale...
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
yes, let's just wait for the new beta release and let's see how they have done the developement part until now... I want to really see these guys at work, they must have to be skilled to fight against amazon & co.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
this is not what I mean... the first token sale is on for a few days, maybe for a week, then you have the first indication: they have reached the soft cap? and the hard cap? this is an important thing to consider for the second phase.

So you are saying that my "method" is the way that the most experienced investors use to ivest in the ICOs?  Shocked In my case is just because I can't risk all of my wallet just in one operation, even if it seems very good. I'm still not a billionaire.  Roll Eyes

usually some professional investors should invest their funds just in the way to avoid risk, even if the operation itself looks easy and profitable. this is why they keep their wallets full, but I don't think that yours should be a method for pros.

Indeed I don't think so too. But I have invested a bit in a more riskful operation first, then, if I see similar results in the token sale (and maybe a good app) I may think to increase the investment. Just prudence.

we are beginners, so we must avoid to stay too much close to the sun, but in my opinion yours is not a thing so stupid. you have made an analysis of what you can risk and what not, then you decided to invest how much. more experienced investors may do a more accurate analisys that your but the method, I think, is the same.

I just hope to see the minimum goal already reached in the very first days and maybe to see the new beta in the next. so these are the conditions in which I can think to invest more in this project.
Activity: 140
this is not what I mean... the first token sale is on for a few days, maybe for a week, then you have the first indication: they have reached the soft cap? and the hard cap? this is an important thing to consider for the second phase.

So you are saying that my "method" is the way that the most experienced investors use to ivest in the ICOs?  Shocked In my case is just because I can't risk all of my wallet just in one operation, even if it seems very good. I'm still not a billionaire.  Roll Eyes

usually some professional investors should invest their funds just in the way to avoid risk, even if the operation itself looks easy and profitable. this is why they keep their wallets full, but I don't think that yours should be a method for pros.

Indeed I don't think so too. But I have invested a bit in a more riskful operation first, then, if I see similar results in the token sale (and maybe a good app) I may think to increase the investment. Just prudence.

we are beginners, so we must avoid to stay too much close to the sun, but in my opinion yours is not a thing so stupid. you have made an analysis of what you can risk and what not, then you decided to invest how much. more experienced investors may do a more accurate analisys that your but the method, I think, is the same.

is the new beta available to be tested by us? we are waiting to see it since before the pre-sale. I really would like to see it to understand the way they have worked until now.

I am too very curious! I just hope to see it in the firsts days of the token sale, so I can decide if allocate more percentage of my wallet to this project. I hope the should give us some news very soon!

this should be the difference between the pre sale and the main token sale: first one is just like a bet, the second is an investment more pondered, based on the result of the first one.

No sense. In this case is just a coincidence that they have still not released the app and that maybe they will do during the main token sale. In the most part of the projects there aren't big news between the two token sales.

exact! some news, also some important news, can arrive in the middle of the one of the two phases, but it should be very difficult that in beetween the two sales you can have more information...
is the new beta available to be tested by us? we are waiting to see it since before the pre-sale. I really would like to see it to understand the way they have worked until now.

I am too very curious! I just hope to see it in the firsts days of the token sale, so I can decide if allocate more percentage of my wallet to this project. I hope the should give us some news very soon!

this should be the difference between the pre sale and the main token sale: first one is just like a bet, the second is an investment more pondered, based on the result of the first one.

No sense. In this case is just a coincidence that they have still not released the app and that maybe they will do during the main token sale. In the most part of the projects there aren't big news between the two token sales.

BitBoost The Block Pre - Sale Ended! Thanks to all our investors! .. it's time to run toward token sale!

That's great! Congrats to all BitBoost guys for the great success in the token pre-sale! I wish you the best for the next step of this path! When the token sale will start?

they arrive so near the main goal... with just a bit more funds they could have reached it... still happy because 800 is better than 300, but they climbed the everest without reaching the top.  Tongue

it is just a huge success. period. they raised a lot more than the minimum, that I presume, is calculated to be enough to go further on. they can work nearly at the top of their possibilities.

I just hope they will chose better sites to publish the articles about their activity. This is the only thing we can blame to them, all the other things are perfectly done!

first they have to double the results of the pre-sale. if they will achieve similar results they can do a very good job in the development phase and they should have more funds also for communication.

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
how can i recover my privatekey at ambisafe?? there is a password required. which one do i have to enter?
Join the bitboost telegram channel, you will find the community managers and devs, ask your questions there https://telegram.me/bitboostint
Pages:
Jump to: