Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 89. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
your project objectives are obvious.
of course your ICO will be successful,
and allow me to join your pre-sale.

I agree with you. ICO will be succesful and I consider that in future this will be an important way to organize a marketplace on the web.

Of course. it will be worth the concept as attractive as this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
To all bounty participants! If you have any request, follow these steps:

1. Post the request on the thread
2. Fill up the form https://goo.gl/forms/h2uTZ7SMq1hPUkZ13

Regards, Shooter
Good for creating this,  it's very responsive from you bounty manager, am sure this would go a long way to assist everyone with one problem or the other regarding the campaign
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)

I agree with you. ICO will be succesful and I consider that in future this will be an important way to organize a marketplace on the web.
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
To all bounty participants! If you have any request, follow these steps:

1. Post the request on the thread
2. Fill up the form https://goo.gl/forms/h2uTZ7SMq1hPUkZ13

Regards, Shooter
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
it seems to me that some of them should be useful. the themes a little bit less, but it could be good as well.

My first question is about the filter: in the beginning there is no ranking, so it could be very risky to buy and sell on bitboost.

maybe, but I think that is pretty normal when you open a new online store. in a little amount of time it will be safe as an online store should be safe.

a good strategy should be to open the platform to verified seller in the beginning so the firsts feedback should be goo on them.
also according to me it's a minimum make sure the people participating in the market, I'm for maximum freedom,
but too much freedom may harm the general interests, and thus harm to the people who need to BitBoost for their businesses and trade honest
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Can anyone tell me when the token generation event would take place?

I don't see it in the road map. Maybe you should look at the white paper, if is written somewhere.

the link to the white paper in the main page is broken: https://www.bitboost.net/whitepaper-theblock/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_campaign=white%20paper%20delivery

still working on their website: https://www.bitboost.net/whitepaper-theblock.php hope you can find what you are looking for!  Smiley
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Second one. There's a paragraph about fiat payment: the price of the articles listed in cryptos are linked to their value in fiat or vice versa?

reading the paragraph I think the first one. it should also be sensless sell stuff at different prices every day.

Also to me it would be sensless to link prices to Ethereum instead of euros or dollars, but if the answer it's so easy, why they spend too many words to say it?
Activity: 154

I don't see it in the road map. Maybe you should look at the white paper, if is written somewhere.

the link to the white paper in the main page is broken: https://www.bitboost.net/whitepaper-theblock/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_campaign=white%20paper%20delivery

Second one. There's a paragraph about fiat payment: the price of the articles listed in cryptos are linked to their value in fiat or vice versa?

reading the paragraph I think the first one. it should also be sensless sell stuff at different prices every day.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Can anyone tell me when the Bitboost's token generation event would take place? would it happen before pre-sale or token sale commences, a definite date would be appreciated.
it seems to me that some of them should be useful. the themes a little bit less, but it could be good as well.

My first question is about the filter: in the beginning there is no ranking, so it could be very risky to buy and sell on bitboost.

maybe, but I think that is pretty normal when you open a new online store. in a little amount of time it will be safe as an online store should be safe.

a good strategy should be to open the platform to verified seller in the beginning so the firsts feedback should be goo on them.

But it should be risky to BitBoost itself: it's like if Google ranks its own results before the other companies ones.

it is different. you may have an agreement with some professional to sell their stuff in your store and costumers themselves are more protected and can have a better experience since the firsts days.

But it should be risky to BitBoost itself: it's like if Google ranks its own results before the other companies ones.

it is something really predictable to me, maybe they have already a plan for avoid risks.

You can be right, they seem very prepared. I just would like to know what it is if they have one  Smiley

it is something really predictable to me, maybe they have already a plan for avoid risks.

Hi guys! I'm just reading about new features and I've a lot of questions about them.

new application / site is already online? Smiley where we can found it?

https://www.bitboost.net/ is the site. But today I can't see demo or testnet online. I hope will be online soon so we can try platform.

Not yet released indeed I'm just reading about new features in the page I linked previously.

Pages:
Jump to: