Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 87. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Hi all! , is dev active in this thread? I look at first page i can't find any information about this project maybe because the files or pictures is error, so file can't appear. Or there is any thread else? And where i can get information about this project?

I can't see pictures on first page too, you can visit https://www.bitboost.net/ and you read "white paper" under Resources session. I don't why there is this problem.

I think I know what the problem is,  it's either the ANN thread manager or the team deleted all the project images uploaded unto imgur which is carries the links which is a likely possibility or each image link of the project on bitcointalk has been tampered with which is unlikely. The solution would be to upload each one back again on imgur one after the other.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)
Hi all! , is dev active in this thread? I look at first page i can't find any information about this project maybe because the files or pictures is error, so file can't appear. Or there is any thread else? And where i can get information about this project?

I can't see pictures on first page too, you can visit https://www.bitboost.net/ and you read "white paper" under Resources session. I don't why there is this problem.
Activity: 350
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
You can find an interesting article analyzing the potentials of the block,  launching e-commerce in Africa:
http://africcrypt.com/blog/bitboost-launches-block-e-commerce-africa/

According to the article, McKinsey predicts that by 2025 Africans could be buying seventy-five billion dollars worth of goods and services online annually, which suggests promise for Jumia’s other markets (currently, Algeria, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Morocco, Senegal, Tanzania, and Uganda). “The opportunity is driven by a large structural gap between supply and demand,”
With this Bitboost got a huge market potential in the continent, Nigeria especially which has seen a rapid surge in the development of ecommerce businesses.
to evaluate this possibility is great because all of us when we think about the business, we are reminded of the continents classics, such as Europe and north America. neglect always to think concretely about the emerging countries, but also here there are great possibilities
Activity: 955
So what's the main purpose you are going to pursue with this project? I couldn't really get to the core.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi! I am very interested in this project, where can I find more information concerning the privacy policy?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
You can find an interesting article analyzing the potentials of the block,  launching e-commerce in Africa:

According to the article, McKinsey predicts that by 2025 Africans could be buying seventy-five billion dollars worth of goods and services online annually, which suggests promise for Jumia’s other markets (currently, Algeria, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Morocco, Senegal, Tanzania, and Uganda). “The opportunity is driven by a large structural gap between supply and demand,”
With this Bitboost got a huge market potential in the continent, Nigeria especially which has seen a rapid surge in the development of ecommerce businesses.
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
hey redenblack13 you have become junior member! congrats!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

you're a lucky guy! now you can join the signature campaign and other kind of bounty programs! also translate and moderation.

I think I will join a signature campaign, maybe BitBoost one, I want to check what's in the menu.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

you're a lucky guy! now you can join the signature campaign and other kind of bounty programs! also translate and moderation.

Wow!  Smiley I didn't notice untill you said! So there's hope for us!
Activity: 140
You can find an interesting article analyzing the potentials of the block,  launching e-commerce in Africa:

I don't understand. The main article talks about launching e-commerce in africa, then they have a list of BitBoost features... no sense  Huh

this is just a really bad way for the advertising a product... you are right: totally no sense!
BitBoost wants to or thinks to open up to the huge African market ! fantastic Idea,
             one of the biggest markets, the most virgin of the world where everything and re-invent or build. I find it a brilliant idea

The idea itself is actually great, but is out of reach so far. Is like to say I want to stop war or hunger in Africa. Great goal, but impossible for just a man or a company.  Undecided
You can find an interesting article analyzing the potentials of the block,  launching e-commerce in Africa:

I don't understand. The main article talks about launching e-commerce in africa, then they have a list of BitBoost features... no sense  Huh

this is just a really bad way for the advertising a product... you are right: totally no sense!
BitBoost wants to or thinks to open up to the huge African market ! fantastic Idea,
             one of the biggest markets, the most virgin of the world where everything and re-invent or build. I find it a brilliant idea

it is not a bitboost idea. there is just a presentation of bitboost in the end of the article that is totally separated from it. so our concerns.
Activity: 672

I find this article interesting for all intending investors as we all await pre-sale. Bitboost has released beta version of the The block and prepares for TGE : https://bitcoingarden.org/bitboost-releases-beta-version-block-prepares-token-generating-event/

this is quite more interesting for people who could be potential investors. I didn't know they were swiss untill now...

I'm too. I thought they were italian guys. So they are based in Zug? It seems to be a little town in the deutch side. It looks pretty in the photos  Smiley

indeed there are a lot of italian names in the team (I just think they are italian), but there are also people from other countries. they are a melting pot.

I can confirm the most part of thei names is actually italian. Anyway, thanks to enigmatical for both the links!  Smiley
I find this article interesting for all intending investors as we all await pre-sale. Bitboost has released beta version of the The block and prepares for TGE : https://bitcoingarden.org/bitboost-releases-beta-version-block-prepares-token-generating-event/

this is quite more interesting for people who could be potential investors. I didn't know they were swiss untill now...

I'm too. I thought they were italian guys. So they are based in Zug? It seems to be a little town in the deutch side. It looks pretty in the photos  Smiley

indeed there are a lot of italian names in the team (I just think they are italian), but there are also people from other countries. they are a melting pot.

I'm too. I thought they were italian guys. So they are based in Zug? It seems to be a little town in the deutch side. It looks pretty in the photos  Smiley

In the beginning I thought that BitBoost is the one who want to bring e-commerce to africa. Title is also misleading, near to be illegal.

I thought the same but it was impossible they can reach africa continent with ecommerce! it requires a lot of experience, infrastructures that in this moment don't exist, a deep knoledge of local laws, that sometimes may be outdated, problems with services to fix (think about the roads or railways for the transports)... even for amazon in this moment is impossible to build a solid market in africa!

I'm 100% agree, so I was curious to read the article, but in the final words they were to completely different things.
In the beginning I thought that BitBoost is the one who want to bring e-commerce to africa. Title is also misleading, near to be illegal.

I thought the same but it was impossible they can reach africa continent with ecommerce! it requires a lot of experience, infrastructures that in this moment don't exist, a deep knoledge of local laws, that sometimes may be outdated, problems with services to fix (think about the roads or railways for the transports)... even for amazon in this moment is impossible to build a solid market in africa!
Pages:
Jump to: