Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 86. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
No one here is speaking now about china and all that stuff. There are some news from BitBoost guys? Now we should take more seriously China ban, 'cause the value of BitCoin should be low for weeks and it can compromise some investors wallet...

I didn't see anyone from bitboost staff from days. maybe their are still wondering about what they have to do now and they are very busy to fix main page errors etc... anyway I still see proxy image also in this page. I use a proxy connection, but the other guys no, so it can't be the real problem.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
No one here is speaking now about china and all that stuff. There are some news from BitBoost guys? Now we should take more seriously China ban, 'cause the value of BitCoin should be low for weeks and it can compromise some investors wallet...
Activity: 630
How does it spreadshet for the facebook bounty campaign is still stopped at week 8? When will it be updated?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
Activity: 955
I don't see the first page correctly too, but it seems you don't have these kind of problems. have you done something to fix this error or it may depends by the country or the browser you are using?
I think it's an error when doing the edit on the thread. too large a picture can not be placed in the middle, and the false use of BBCODE will result in the image not appearing or visible.
For me the site is working perfectly not any problems with it. I'm using the site like 2-3 times those 2 days didn't happen anything weird.  Maybe is problem with IP address or some screen resolution.

Absolutely. No reasons to complain at this point. Excited about future developments.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
So what's the main purpose you are going to pursue with this project? I couldn't really get to the core.

The main purpose of the Block which is an e-commerce decentralized trading platform is to create a global economy in which all participants can buy or sell goods and services efficiently regardless of their location, without interference of high fees or third party involvement. it is built on the Ethereum blockchain using smart contracts.
I see you know a lot about it. I'm interested do they have more things planing? Like making good android and IOS app? The project looks really good for now, so i think that should be good next step for them. What do you think?

As a matter of fact, The Block is available as a native app on all major desktop platforms: Windows, Mac, and Linux. The app includes support for themes and even comes with two themes built in. Users can bookmark searches, sellers, and items, for later use. At launch, I learnt the app will support 20 languages, with more to come. I simply can't miss this awesome project.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
I don't see the first page correctly too, but it seems you don't have these kind of problems. have you done something to fix this error or it may depends by the country or the browser you are using?
I think it's an error when doing the edit on the thread. too large a picture can not be placed in the middle, and the false use of BBCODE will result in the image not appearing or visible.
For me the site is working perfectly not any problems with it. I'm using the site like 2-3 times those 2 days didn't happen anything weird.  Maybe is problem with IP address or some screen resolution.
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You must link your ethereum address, but it seems that my wallet's address doesn't work for it., even if I have the voice "ETH" in it. I will try tomorrow.
A lot of people have problems with the first page in these days. You can find the link to information here: https://medium.com/bitboost/bitboost-token-crowdsale-bounty-campaign-e8a1796d6d03 and here for apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZb-LBBoUguchkS9La0lOw8uw-lAip1nIGRH7zQtoX3njcRw/viewform

I don't know, I do nothing, I just notice the broken link to the whitepaper, and the rest of the page works correctly. I use chrome as browser. You are using some proxy? It can be linked to that, maybe.  Huh

Thank you very much for the links! no, I'm not using any proxy, this is just an ordinary router. even images are not linked so I see just some error messages.

I have the same problems, I use firefox and I have no proxy on (so maybe it isn't the right answer). I don't know why you are the only one who can see the first page in the right way in all the thread. maybe you got some superpowers when you became a junior member...

My superpowers are not linked to this forum or my status, I have them also in real life!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Seriously I don't know why, and at this point, I don't know if it could be "our" problem of bitboost servers problem.
Activity: 154
A lot of people have problems with the first page in these days. You can find the link to information here: https://medium.com/bitboost/bitboost-token-crowdsale-bounty-campaign-e8a1796d6d03 and here for apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZb-LBBoUguchkS9La0lOw8uw-lAip1nIGRH7zQtoX3njcRw/viewform

I don't know, I do nothing, I just notice the broken link to the whitepaper, and the rest of the page works correctly. I use chrome as browser. You are using some proxy? It can be linked to that, maybe.  Huh

Thank you very much for the links! no, I'm not using any proxy, this is just an ordinary router. even images are not linked so I see just some error messages.

I have the same problems, I use firefox and I have no proxy on (so maybe it isn't the right answer). I don't know why you are the only one who can see the first page in the right way in all the thread. maybe you got some superpowers when you became a junior member...

Activity: 140
Good evening bitboost guys! today I've tried to join the bounty campaign but there are some problems with the main page, so I can't find the right links and information.
So what's the main purpose you are going to pursue with this project? I couldn't really get to the core.

The main purpose of the Block which is an e-commerce decentralized trading platform is to create a global economy in which all participants can buy or sell goods and services efficiently regardless of their location, without interference of high fees or third party involvement. it is built on the Ethereum blockchain using smart contracts.
I see you know a lot about it. I'm interested do they have more things planing? Like making good android and IOS app? The project looks really good for now, so i think that should be good next step for them. What do you think?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

Hi! I am very interested in this project, where can I find more information concerning the privacy policy?
You just go to their web page www.bitboost.net and there under resources you can find everything about privacy policy. I think there is nothing to be  concerned about but you can check it for yourself Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: