Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 131. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
This is unfortunate. I know a couple of people who invested here back in December. Hopefully, they would find a way for the coin to be usable again
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
The same will happen with Eryllium (ERY) Coin, they are also scammers.......
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
why price dump???15$
bcc is dead now?? end bcc???

It was a scam and you got scammed. Too bad greedy people made videos to help sucker others into loosing their money.

This is in the end of Lending. i have seen almost Lending coin going down today.  Undecided Undecided

Can you summarize them?
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
why price dump???15$

It was a scam and you got scammed. Too bad greedy people made videos to help sucker others into loosing their money.

This is in the end of Lending. i have seen almost Lending coin going down today.  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
i cant believe some people still buying BCC tokens Roll Eyes

I saw Trevon James on his youtube video buying up bitconnect coins, he was putting in 2 bitcoin to buy them up at $35 each. Now look the price has fallen to $15 when I last looked, please do not waste your money buying dead tokens unless you enjoy holding bags.

Oh man, I saw him BTFDing BitConnect too....

Protip: Don't BTFD. Take the money you salvaged and put it in cryptos with strong dev team
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
Still you could have made a lot of money buying early at 8$ and selling at 430$. This is the ultimate proof that even a shitcoin can give you massive returns.

Buddy, I totally agree with you and that's what I'm telling the people.
If it's a scam it's still ok, the question is how to make a profit out of it.ž
Simple as that.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
Still you could have made a lot of money buying early at 8$ and selling at 430$. This is the ultimate proof that even a shitcoin can give you massive returns.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
They have announced officially of shutting down the exchange and whole project which caused of this hard crashing. This will be remembered for quite some time because of the involvement of billions of dollars in this make quick rich ponzi project. Lot of people got burned from it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

I saw Trevon James on his youtube video buying up bitconnect coins, he was putting in 2 bitcoin to buy them up at $35 each. Now look the price has fallen to $15 when I last looked, please do not waste your money buying dead tokens unless you enjoy holding bags.

It's nothing more than stupid action no valid reason to buy officially dead coin I think it will go down under $1 very soon because blood bath is already in action and now people will lose more.
Activity: 117
Wise men speak because they have something to say
Exactly. It has failed now. it shows dishonesty of the developer so no one is going to trust on that.

After listening to your analysis, I feel so angry that there is a fire in my heart that is burning. It makes my profit in 2017 almost zero, so I always have hope for it

I am sorry to add to the anger. I made more profit buying and selling BTC. LTC and XRP using the % lending interest than what I had in the lending wallet that seems to have obviously been lost but I made many other mistakes trading and recently I rolled into the BCCX coin which I am afraid it will not succeed now because of the bitconnect stained name and the value trust lost.
[/quote]
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
why price dump???15$

Activity: 420
Transfer Rate: $363.62 and Sent to bitconnect wallet....but  now price is $14,77 and down to 0.
motherf"ckers
why price dump???15$

The bitconnect team themselves must have exited days ago  Roll Eyes
Activity: 159
After listening to your analysis, I feel so angry that there is a fire in my heart that is burning. It makes my profit in 2017 almost zero, so I always have hope for it

[/quote]

I am sorry to add to the anger. I made more profit buying and selling BTC. LTC and XRP using the % lending interest than what I had in the lending wallet that seems to have obviously been lost but I made many other mistakes trading and recently I rolled into the BCCX coin which I am afraid it will not succeed now because of the bitconnect stained name and the value trust lost.
Activity: 256
why price dump???15$
Activity: 184
I feel sorry for anyone who invested in Bitconnect that lost thousands of dollars, it's no laughing matter and nothing to gloat about, I know what it's like after losing a 6 figure sum that a company owed me many years ago after they went bankrupt and I was unable to recover a cent.

Please do your research carefully in future and avoid crypto lending platforms that promise the earth.
This is a failure case, everyone should not put large sums of money in the project, the downturn may occur in each project
Activity: 2
Transfer Rate: $363.62 and Sent to bitconnect wallet....but  now price is $14,77 and down to 0.
motherf"ckers
Activity: 169

Activity: 4
BCC is die. it's a Ponzi.
For those for whom they still have money you can recover on ETHLEND which is the real P2P Lending platform. Totally transparent because it works on the Ethereum network.
Activity: 169
I feel sorry for anyone who invested in Bitconnect that lost thousands of dollars, it's no laughing matter and nothing to gloat about, I know what it's like after losing a 6 figure sum that a company owed me many years ago after they went bankrupt and I was unable to recover a cent.

Please do your research carefully in future and avoid crypto lending platforms that promise the earth.
Activity: 3
The signs for this scam where all there. It's not good when someone loses money, but it's a good thing that this scam is over, it's this kind of "coins" that blocks the cryptocurrency to be even more accepted by institutions, countries, etc.
Jump to: