Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 132. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
BCC is die
i think is very good if BCC close service about lending system
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Trevon james latest YT live stream is gone(titled 'you win')...all the hate comments giving him nightmares.
Lets see how long his scammy BCC vids stay up...

-------------

He is even screwing people on the way out after getting 5 cents on a dollar he freezes their withdrawal transactions. At least he should guarantee the exit price. He will hated even more now. The excuse about Texas and NC are a joke. I thought the exchange is decentralized> It was planned from start he could have limited and prevented US citizens and US residents from joining with verification and by making mandatory ID as many exchanges do as Bitconnect participation is mostly global and he could have saved the exchange, but opted not to.  Now he will not be able to save Bitconnect X he is doomed anywhere. It was planned from the start and coincidentally the dates connected with the 1st BTC futures expiration. he was working with Wall street and London. I have no doubt that this is not a conspiracy.
After listening to your analysis, I feel so angry that there is a fire in my heart that is burning. It makes my profit in 2017 almost zero, so I always have hope for it
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Whenever "Multi-Level Marketing" is involved in a large scheme, it should throw up red flags. Google Herbalife, Avon, Amway scams...same bs.

You will notice most of the people doing the selling, shilling and hurting of family/friends are not the developers of BitConnect.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
This coin is crap from the beginning... This ponzi finally can't sustain itself anymore  Roll Eyes

Yeah, pyramid systems have short expiration date :S

But I would assume that if you were among the early investors you still made bank Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Trevon james latest YT live stream is gone(titled 'you win')...all the hate comments giving him nightmares.

-------------

He is even screwing people on the way out after getting 5 cents on a dollar he freezes their withdrawal transactions. At least he should guarantee the exit price. He will hated even more now. The excuse about Texas and NC are a joke. I thought the exchange is decentralized> It was planned from start he could have limited and prevented US citizens and US residents from joining with verification and by making mandatory ID as many exchanges do as Bitconnect participation is mostly global and he could have saved the exchange, but opted not to.  Now he will not be able to save Bitconnect X he is doomed anywhere. It was planned from the start and coincidentally the dates connected with the 1st BTC futures expiration. he was working with Wall street and London. I have no doubt that this is not a conspiracy.
Activity: 184
bitconnect closed lending and trading platform, due to the receipt of the notice of termination of the two continents in the United States, but I am curious is due to any reason to terminate, is to suspend rectification or prohibit on-line, the project side for the BCC token how to arrange?
Activity: 65
This thing is crashing and burning in an amazing fashion. All the videos right before this crash will be proof of gullibility and irrational exuberance.

I truly hope it is a lesson to you and future traders/investors that are new to financial markets. This thing was destined to fail, the writing was on the wall.
Activity: 420
This coin is crap from the beginning... This ponzi finally can't sustain itself anymore  Roll Eyes
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
Feel sorry for BCC investors?
What the fuck??

Those stupid idiots were warned MILLION times about BCC scam.
I don't feel sorry for them, let them burn in a hell!

Let's say I am believer for a day and I could see how stupidity is sin, but damn straight to hell, I guess... :=)

I wonder what were actual losses for the poor people that "invested" in BCC... Let's say I invested (lended w/e it's called) 10k USD and I get those 10k "refunded" at 363.62 (BCC price they going with) => 27.5 BCC which is priced at 15 USD, makes it aprox. 400 USD.

From 10k$ to 400$... Damn that hurts, hope you guys learned lesson and will do research next time :S
Activity: 7
Activity: 177
Read today's message, I feel full of anger, because the news of the blow to investors, I suspect that the market to do with a short rope market

Is it possible that after a week, Bitconnect is bought by the agency and then pulled up sharply because today it has fallen into a bottomless pit
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Feel sorry for BCC investors?
What the fuck??

Those stupid idiots were warned MILLION times about BCC scam.
I don't feel sorry for them, let them burn in a hell!
Activity: 177
Read today's message, I feel full of anger, because the news of the blow to investors, I suspect that the market to do with a short rope market
Activity: 364
any news for devs?

on official website price still 216$ )
Activity: 159
I was finally able to withdraw and when I did it was at $22.50 per BCC. The confirmed transaction still shows pending and now it is only trading at $14 per BCC after one hour so I suppose by the time it is executed the BCC will be $0 that means the lending wallet of $36,000 + was returned at $0 value. WTF.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
Can't say i'm sad about gamblers losing money in this scheme. They were warned and can't deny it. You can blame youtubers etc yet the first one you should be blaming is yourself. People that study economics like me are aware of what a ponzi scheme is and how it unfolds. So our job was to warn you not to put your money in this crap, and we did. We were warning each day on every post and youtube channel exactly how this will go. Yet you were still burning your money and kept promoting it as any ponzie ever did. So you have no excuse you didn't know. You knew the time you invested that you had an unrealistic chance to win big and even a terrible chance to make your money back.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I feel sorry to bcc investors, I know what it feels like.  Hopefully one positive result of this scam is that investors learned a lot from the current situation and will be more careful in the future when it comes to investments.

There had been red flags about this project all over the Internet, since people familiar with Ponzi schemes have tried to warn the others. Those who didn't want to listen and learn the lesson the soft way, now they have to learn it the hard way. Of course THEY will now learn something from this story, but next time there will be others who will fall in similar traps again. And then others again. And then others again. There will always be Ponzis schemes and people eager to fall for them.
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
does anyone have a invite to bitconnect subreddit?
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
I did not buy this coin because the price was too high and I was expecting what happened.
Beyond this, a friend of mine called me to collect her coins, but they did not arrive.
She is a novice and she did not know that the wallet must be 100% sync.
Can someone list nodes please?
Activity: 13
Search engine results straight up show SCAM, SCAM, SCAM - it is very very hard not to see this is a ponzi scheme...
Jump to: