Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 224. (Read 384600 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Bitconnex is the first and EthConnex is the second with hight profit:

https://ethconnect.net/ref/Win678
ICO price is only 0.5$. Start on 01st Nov
To help anybody earn more money like BCC and REC.
 Good luck to all of you!

From ethconnect's own website:

"Ethconnect (ECH) does not apply only the Ponzi model but modifies it for better practical application. "

They literally admit themselves that they are a ponzi scheme.

I still cannot believe that. How can anyone in their right mind buy into this? Mind blowing.

"That's a stupid question!"

"Any more stupid questions?"

"Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends."

"Bitconnect!"

"Bitconnect!"

"Potato!"
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Good luck to all of you!

"Ethconnect (ECH) does not apply only the Ponzi model but modifies it for better practical application. "

I still cannot believe that. How can anyone in their right mind buy into this! Mind blowing.
Activity: 47

Good luck to all of you!

So there isn't much difference between Bitconnect and Ethcoinnect, except for the name.
Activity: 42

Good luck to all of you!

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23

https://ethconnect.net/ref/Win678SCAMMER
 Good luck to all of you!

Another SCAM being pimped by unscrupulous thread hijacker! You should be banned from this forum!
vip

God has made all those in attendance wealthy. Later, God will watch all them go to sexrooms of choice in Pattaya so to get their rocks off - including the horny women. Praise Jah!
vip

She was the ONLY person from Africa in attendance. She said that BitConnect will change Africa by next year. Now excuse me while I lick my balls.

EDIT: Two dudes later, he said that God gave us BitConnect. Almost missed that while I was licking my balls.

EDIT: Just heard one dude say that BitConnect is going to make a lot of poor people wealthy. For sake of argument, let's say a poor person scraps together a hundred bucks. Will that hundred bucks make him wealthy? Further, let's say a poor person scraps together a thousand bucks. Was that person really poor and will that thousand bucks make him wealthy? They fuckers will lie to you to your very face.

EDIT: This woman's pussy was dripping-wet while talking about how God has given us BitConnect:

Activity: 35
Lol they just made it rain ! Literally.
Activity: 35
Is it still worth to invest in BCC ? i was thinking to invest 1k usd , but 50% of all internet saying its scam , another 50 saying this is free money...

Don't do it. The price has already increased so much that Bitconnect is now in the top 10.

If 2 DT members have tagged their main accounts already then it's probably not the smartest idea to invest $1k in them, which is a huge sum of money for anyone to have. If you think about it, it is essentially a ponzi disguised as a cryptocurrency.

Even if they go up, it won't be much. The gains that have been made has been almost fantastical and can't continue forever.
Best time to invest now. BCC hits the HitBTC exchange on 1st Nov. There is now an annual event happening in Thailand and it's more than HUGE. Millions of $ in give aways. Fantastic cars given away -like Lambo Hurricane. After 1st Nov this coin is gonna moon even further. Also smart card available from partnership with Uquid. Having doubts? Read regarding good bad and ugly of BitConnect at:
https://bitconnectexplained.wordpress.com
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
Where I can see the progress of your ICO?

I'm also new in this forum and in cryptocurrency, but I am aware that Bitconnectcoin is not a new ico, they are already a year old so it's useless asking this kind of question you can check their official site if you want to invest, so far investing is very profitable.
Activity: 332
Merit: 100
I'm lucky in this regard.
As soon as I replenished the account of BTC-E, the exchange closed
now I will make a deposit BTCC, the coin will immediately have problems.

Withdraw money from accounts , I'm coming in !!!!
Activity: 20
Where I can see the progress of your ICO?
Activity: 47
Bitconnect is a ponzi.
It may bring profit up to a certain point, but still, there will be a moment where you will find an empty website.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
is it true, if your deposit is over $ 10 thousand and you do not use reinvestment, you will be deceived sooner or later
Huh

there is a rumor that they do not like such investors

Because over 10000 your money is only locked in for 120 days .  LOWER amounts are locked in up to 200 days, that's a long time..  more chance a company can close down or run.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Bought Regal at $0.95 and sold off today at $90. Insane profits  Grin

Very nice
Activity: 332
Merit: 100
is it true, if your deposit is over $ 10 thousand and you do not use reinvestment, you will be deceived sooner or later
Huh

there is a rumor that they do not like such investors
Activity: 46
If this pyramid scheme fails regulators will jump all over crypto and financial institutions and governments like China will push against crypto iono hopefully they’ll turn it into something useful the Mt. Gox of coins

Yes, when this thing crumbles, I fear the whole crypto-community will suffer.

But the sooner it happens, the better. I don't want to see bitconnect in top 5 on coinmarketcap before the burst.

Since when is crypto a pyramid scheme, and who established that the market will burst? Sounds like you guys are talking about facts, when all you're doing is speculating.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bought Regal at $0.95 and sold off today at $90. Insane profits  Grin
Jump to: