Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BDG][BADGERCOIN] POW MULTIPOOL X11/Scrypt/SHA256 - POS LIVE -12h min stake - page 21. (Read 137472 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
We moved two places @ https://www.mintpal.com/voting/#BDG
#41 we are now.
yes,we will moved top38 today!
I don't understand this coin.  All of the other coins with similar specs have done well.  I'm baffled as to why the large price decline after POW period ended.  Liking the buy wall though.

Yes, i saw the same.

I think for now they need more hashrate at the multipool https://twitter.com/BadgerCoin

Unfortunately we lost a lot of miners from our Multipool.
If the hashrate drops too low, it won't generate enough.

So we really need to spice up the hashrate and amount of miners.

Ask all your friends to point their miners to our Multipool.

We need  good news promote prices rise , then attract miners, prices continued to rise, this is a good circulation
Do not know the dev team have what good news recently?
For example, the new site, anonymous or other
Even if not much progress
Publish the schedule is very good
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I don't understand this coin.  All of the other coins with similar specs have done well.  I'm baffled as to why the large price decline after POW period ended.  Liking the buy wall though.

Yes, i saw the same.

I think for now they need more hashrate at the multipool https://twitter.com/BadgerCoin

Unfortunately we lost a lot of miners from our Multipool.
If the hashrate drops too low, it won't generate enough.

So we really need to spice up the hashrate and amount of miners.

Ask all your friends to point their miners to our Multipool.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The "pool" is mere stratum proxy to another pool for whatever coin is deemed most profitable.
Does anybody want any other algorithm types on the multipool? 

We can add:

Scrypt-Jane (YaCoin, CopperBars, Pennies, Tickets, etc..)
    Scrypt-N (Vertcoin [VTC])
    Quark (Quarkcoin [QRK])
    Keccak (Maxcoin [MAX], HelixCoin, CryptoMeth, Galleon, 365coin, Slothcoin, BitcointalkCoin, eCoin, CopperLark)

how about all of them ^^
more miners, more buy pressure

Wouldn't that spread the hashrate for each coin we try to mine and make the poll less effective in finding blocks?

No its not, its a separate pool, so his worry is correct, I was just hoping we could attract new users, seeing a lot left after 2 days when the price doubled.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The "pool" is mere stratum proxy to another pool for whatever coin is deemed most profitable.

We can add:

Quark (Quarkcoin [QRK])
    Keccak (Maxcoin [MAX], HelixCoin, CryptoMeth, Galleon, 365coin, Slothcoin, BitcointalkCoin, eCoin, CopperLark)

how about all of them ^^

Wouldn't that spread the hashrate for each coin we try to mine and make the poll less effective in finding blocks?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

We can add:

Quark (Quarkcoin [QRK])

how about all of them ^^

We can add:

Quark (Quarkcoin [QRK])

I would say no for QRK.
Since I've been in touch with that coin I know that their rewards is so low it makes no sense mining it.

That was only an example, any of its clones can be added and we use the profit calculation to work out which is best.

We can add:

Quark (Quarkcoin [QRK])

how about all of them ^^

We can do that, will probably have to upgrade that server soon anyway, then we can add all.

dont forget groestl. many coins based off of that algo are doing quite well. diamond just forked to groestl, theres also myriad, and of course groestlcoin. its also very energy efficient.

There not available yet, but are being worked on
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

We can add:

Quark (Quarkcoin [QRK])

I would say no for QRK.
Since I've been in touch with that coin I know that their rewards is so low it makes no sense mining it.

That was only an example, any of its clones can be added and we use the profit calculation to work out which is best.

We can add:

Quark (Quarkcoin [QRK])

how about all of them ^^

We can do that, will probably have to upgrade that server soon anyway, then we can add all.

dont forget groestl. many coins based off of that algo are doing quite well. diamond just forked to groestl, theres also myriad, and of course groestlcoin. its also very energy efficient.

We can add:

Quark (Quarkcoin [QRK])

I would say no for QRK.

We can add:

Quark (Quarkcoin [QRK])

how about all of them ^^

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004

We can add:

Quark (Quarkcoin [QRK])

how about all of them ^^
legendary
Blackjack.fun

We can add:

Quark (Quarkcoin [QRK])

I would say no for QRK.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
glad you have a dice and wheel site
legendary
Blackjack.fun
I designed a card for badgercoin, do you like it?

Nice cards but you tried different colors for it?
I have no Photoshop skills to try it but I think some other colors might make a better impact.

But anyhow, before thinking of a real life card I think there are some important things to clear.
And I'm watching to see any of the changes proposed to the pos will be made.

We can add:

Quark (Quarkcoin [QRK])

Keep up the good work devs!!!
I'm still mining from day 2 on you multi pool!

BADGER BADGER BADGER!!

Thanks, you just got extra coins thanks to the people selling under priced coins.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Keep up the good work devs!!!
I'm still mining from day 2 on you multi pool!

BADGER BADGER BADGER!!
Activity: 269
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I designed a card for badgercoin, do you like it?

Activity: 162
Good job everyone, let's take a deep breath. Coin prices rise & fall, this is normal. We've all witnessed bitcoin fall to prices way below what the value of the technology is, only to reach incredible heights as the cycles repeat. Cryptocurrencies are a family, as the interest & understanding of what bitcoin really is increases in the mainstream public's mind, the value of all these related technologies does to. A rising tide moves all ships...
& bitcoin's tide is rising. There is no need to panic-add features before next week lol. Let the price drop, let investors rinse it out dry. You'll feel much better. Hold if you want to. Panic dump if you must. Badger will still be here with a committed dev team & a community who own Badgercoins. Like sfc said, as the coin is developed more, the price will rise. BadgerTeam has announced what they are working on & what they are considering. I respect everything sfc has to say & I value his input. A long term vision & stated goals & timelines would bring some stablilty & excitement to BDG. I agree that coins can die quickly but I don't fear that happening to Badger right now. The devs are here & the current price is irrelevant. I think the anonymous sending features would be incredibly valuable if they could be implemented. Even if it took months, anonymous sending is the holy grail right now. Bitcoin cannot provide it & to acheive financial autonomy, anonymity is not optional. This is just the beginning for Badgercoin, who cares what the short term price is. Cryptocurrencies are the most important & revolutionary technology in the world right now & are guaranteed to transform our lives if they continue to flourish. Badgercoin has the opportunity to develop in any way the devs & community decide. Now is time for longer term vision... and a deep breath Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: