Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BDG][BADGERCOIN] POW MULTIPOOL X11/Scrypt/SHA256 - POS LIVE -12h min stake - page 25. (Read 137472 times)

sfc
Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ok, good points. Sometimes the exposure to a large pool of traders ie; MintPal is exactly the fresh blood a coin needs to spur more development. Look at Cinni, they had nothing but a coin & when people bought Cinnis that spurred the community to improve their website & to seek to add features to the coin. There are only a few Proof Of Stake coins that have a low coin total. This alone would make Badger attractive if it were accessible to larger markets. What improvements did you have in mind? What would everyone suggest as a possible feature for Badger?
Dev, how about a regular update & ideas/possibilities for new features? I'd be happy to donate to an escrow address for further development of BadgerCoin.  Devs what do you have in mind? sfc, thanks for the good ideas.

One might say, you can sell the crappiest stuff on a crowded market... maybe you are right and Mintpal brings some attention to Badgercoin, but it won't last for long and should generally not be the goal of any serious developement. Devs have worked hard, Badgercoin deserves more.

To my mind, first and most important thing for now would be a roadmap and regular update by devs. If there is a good plan for Badgercoin, miners and investors will more likely stay interested in it. No information, no confidence.

Also the community should be more involved in the developement process. Devs should let us know what they are capable of and what is out of there reach. Only then can the community discuss if and how we can support with manpower or funding.

I think implementing popular or new and unique features (as devs indicated) is essential to the future success of Badgercoin.    

Dear devs, don t get annoyed, it s not about continually challenging you guys. We know you work hard for Badgercoin and you have delivered good stuff. This coin has beneficial basic features, a cute logo, a stable multipool. There will be a new website. It s about us believing in you and a community that wants to get involved. Hope you take that as a good sign and find it worthwhile to react accordingly.

Activity: 69
Hi Dear Administrator and Owner BadgerCoin Currency.

I Have Business Proposal For You -
We have Anonymous VPN Service and Partnership 30% to all pays your client.
We Add Your Currency - BadgerCoin to My VPN Service.
We have all CryptoCoin money in our vpn service site.

Our Anonymous Vpn Service is Here - http://in-disguise.com/

We want add banner or stick on your Site - With Your Referral Url - You have 30 % all payments your clients.
http://badgercoin.info/
With Your Referral Url - You have 30 % all payments your clients.

Please Contact me, i want to talk with you for advertise.

E-mail: [email protected]
Jabber: [email protected]

Please Add my Contact - I Very Want Talk With You and have business with you!!!
Activity: 84
If you have spent some time in cryptoworld, you know what will happen to Badgercoin when it hits Mintpal. Small pump, big dump, sinking volume, LTC exile, well, and that s it.

Why should there be any constant buy pressure on Mintpal? Badgercoin has nothing but a cute logo. It needs more than this. Besides, we don t have the manpower nor will there be enough votebuys to get badgercoin added in the near future. And please forget Allcoin, there is no relevant volume.

If all you people really liked this coin and wanted it to skyrocket, discussions in this thread would be about funding new features for badgercoin. It is the only way to go. I check the Badger thread every day, but all i read from the community is "vote,vote,vote!". I m starting to believe all u guys want to do is "sell,sell,sell!". But u won t sell, if there is no reason for any investor to "buy,buy,buy!". When i tried to start a discussion about funding new features, no one besides devs answered. Is there actually someone besides them who cares?

I urge the devs once more to create some kind of regular update. Your community really deserves it to get informed and new people might join if they see something new could be added to Badgercoin or... something happening at all. 

Thank you devs for your hard work, tell us what you need to improve badgercoin (besides voting...). Maybe set up an escrow adress for funding future developement.

P.S. Is there more than one dev in the badgercoin_team anyway? ^^ I could help you with html/css and i would also fund new features.

ok, good points. Sometimes the exposure to a large pool of traders ie; MintPal is exactly the fresh blood a coin needs to spur more development. Look at Cinni, they had nothing but a coin & when people bought Cinnis that spurred the community to improve their website & to seek to add features to the coin. There are only a few Proof Of Stake coins that have a low coin total. This alone would make Badger attractive if it were accessible to larger markets. What improvements did you have in mind? What would everyone suggest as a possible feature for Badger?

If someone could make a payment module, i could setup an webshop.(IE. USB antminers )
Like a one productwebshop, maybe it can help to spread the exposure.

We released one a few weeks ago, only basic, but should help:  https://github.com/badgercoincoin/php-badger
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
If you have spent some time in cryptoworld, you know what will happen to Badgercoin when it hits Mintpal. Small pump, big dump, sinking volume, LTC exile, well, and that s it.

Why should there be any constant buy pressure on Mintpal? Badgercoin has nothing but a cute logo. It needs more than this. Besides, we don t have the manpower nor will there be enough votebuys to get badgercoin added in the near future. And please forget Allcoin, there is no relevant volume.

If all you people really liked this coin and wanted it to skyrocket, discussions in this thread would be about funding new features for badgercoin. It is the only way to go. I check the Badger thread every day, but all i read from the community is "vote,vote,vote!". I m starting to believe all u guys want to do is "sell,sell,sell!". But u won t sell, if there is no reason for any investor to "buy,buy,buy!". When i tried to start a discussion about funding new features, no one besides devs answered. Is there actually someone besides them who cares?

I urge the devs once more to create some kind of regular update. Your community really deserves it to get informed and new people might join if they see something new could be added to Badgercoin or... something happening at all. 

Thank you devs for your hard work, tell us what you need to improve badgercoin (besides voting...). Maybe set up an escrow adress for funding future developement.

P.S. Is there more than one dev in the badgercoin_team anyway? ^^ I could help you with html/css and i would also fund new features.

If someone could make a payment module, i could setup an webshop.(IE. USB antminers )
Like a one productwebshop, maybe it can help to spread the exposure.

Cool ! I also make ... Soap ! (you saw that one coming, didn't you? )
I'd be happy to offer hand made, very inexpensive & high quality soaps for Badgers, either on your webshop or on my own Smiley Toothpaste as well.

Dev, how about a regular update & ideas/possibilities for new features? I'd be happy to donate to an escrow address for further development of BadgerCoin.  Devs what do you have in mind? sfc, thanks for the good ideas.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
 Yes BDG needs more exposure. It will be a great to get listed at ShareXcoin exchange https://sharexcoin.com/votings
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Activity: 269
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I think it's higher prices attracted more people to mining, rather than counting on mining to improving prices,therefore,to mintpal is the priority.just like BC
Right now our priority is to get more users to use the multipool, even if its just part of your bandwidth, or even just your cpu mining (x11) every little helps, and we also need more buy support on the current exchanges. 

The main reason for Mintpal is to get exposure to more users.

I'm already mining with 10MH. Problem is: Why should people mine Badger? Please consider a statement to my proposals. What can we expect from Badgercoin in the near future? Tell me if i can be of any help besides voting and mining. ^^

I've already replied to each of your points on your last points, please read back.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004

+1
buy support won't increase because of a new website.
multipool had a nice hashrate, most miners gone now.
bittrex and polo, big dumps again.

plans for next weeks? mintpal will take a month or more to get listed on.
sfc
Right now our priority is to get more users to use the multipool, even if its just part of your bandwidth, or even just your cpu mining (x11) every little helps, and we also need more buy support on the current exchanges. 

I'm already mining with 10MH. Problem is: Why should people mine Badger? Please consider a statement to my proposals. What can we expect from Badgercoin in the near future? Tell me if i can be of any help besides voting and mining. ^^
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Lost my pin so a donation it is !

I can still send yours if you want them!

sfc

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Hi Everyone, Please note Yellowcoin to see what happens to a POS, energy efficient coin after it hits MintPal.
Lets keep voting at MintPal, Badger will be next.

Also, this is a Chinese exchange that trades billioncoin, it appears to be the only reason why billioncoin is # 25 in market cap.
http://www.guogao.com/trade/BIL
Can someone who speaks Chinese please submit Badger for votes & tell us how we can vote.

guogao  is very poor.  In Chinese, currently only btc38 and bter are good.

Can you help us with adding Badger to Chinese exchanges?
donot let badger to chinese exchanges,they are to small.let badger up mintpal
Activity: 119
Hi Everyone, Please note Yellowcoin to see what happens to a POS, energy efficient coin after it hits MintPal.

Also, this is a Chinese exchange that trades billioncoin, it appears to be the only reason why billioncoin is # 25 in market cap.
Can someone who speaks Chinese please submit Badger for votes & tell us how we can vote.

guogao  is very poor.  In Chinese, currently only btc38 and bter are good.

Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Today's my Birthday & I just sent Badger a present.
100 Votes on MintPal, we should be in the 40s now Smiley
Badger's 3 weeks old so it's a little late
If anyone wants to also send a btc fraction it would help our momentum.
Big Badger holders?
Happy Sunday everyone.

Thanks SoapMaker, just a shame we've lost 2/3rds of our users on the multipool already, doubled the price in that time.

I should be getting my Antminer S1 later this week and will be leaving it pointed at the sha256 port on the Badgercoin multipool so
that will be another 190Ghs of regular hashes there to help keep the pressure on.
Wow, we are #5 on AllCoin with 3 days to go,
600 votes to win it !

Thanks Flooks !
Pages:
Jump to: