Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BDG][BADGERCOIN] POW MULTIPOOL X11/Scrypt/SHA256 - POS LIVE -12h min stake - page 27. (Read 137472 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
yes.Miners are dropping from the multipool ! Huh
sfc
Activity: 134
Didn t receive any payout yesterday from Multipool. Are payouts still processed? It would be nice to have stats implemented. Right now, it feels like mining in the dark. Anyway, i ll keep supporting this nice coin.

Some other ideas:

1. Weekly update from devs to keep community informed about recent work and future plans
2. Collect bounty to pay any developer to implement ring features and darksend, the most requested features right now
3. Take fees from multipool to spend for promotion

Badgercoin needs to enhance and adapt to the innovative cryptocurrencies on the market. Only this will bring more attention to it.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Miners are dropping from the multipool  Huh Huh Huh

probably other coin starting...

Yes, new X11 scamcoin started 27 minutes ago and already @ high difficulty.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100

probably other coin starting...
Activity: 228
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Needless to say mine and HOLD, otherwise it's pretty pointless Cheesy
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
it 57 on mintpal  voting。go,go,go!
Activity: 93
Activity: 224
add more hash people.

i am off on a holiday.

cya
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Multipool X11 payout round 4 has just been paid.

Great! Just started mining.
Activity: 84
Multipool X11 payout round 4 has just been paid.
Activity: 107
Activity: 224
got nice amount with mp. thanks!

sha port very profitable.
So where are the payouts?
I've been mining @ Multipool @ 31Mhash from yesterday erly morning and now its approx 28 hours further... not a single payout on my address
BTKbj1BCyrGQkP5AtnzLF7HE6j1Ms3ZdGA

I've even let several of my friends join the Multipool to hash harder & to save the badger, but how about the rewards??

There have been 3 payout rounds so far for x11, 1 scrypt and 1 sha256, have you checked your address is defiantly correct? like we say on the front page it doesn't check yet.

There will be more today, but we can't announce when payouts will be, otherwise people put up their prices (or down on the mined coin) so you won't get the best value for money.

Yep address def correct, just double checked: BTKbj1BCyrGQkP5AtnzLF7HE6j1Ms3ZdGA
received some coins on it from Bittrex yesterday, the ones i sent. and its def holding my balance

We're showing you were paid out in the last batch of x11 payments 16/05/2014 21:35

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Buy support increasing on polo. The badger is ALIVE

The badger has always been healthy and alive.
If this keeps on it will be one of the few coins that are going to see the top of the hill lately.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
I've been mining @ Multipool @ 31Mhash from yesterday erly morning and now its approx 28 hours further... not a single payout on my address

I've even let several of my friends join the Multipool to hash harder & to save the badger, but how about the rewards??

There have been 3 payout rounds so far for x11, 1 scrypt and 1 sha256, have you checked your address is defiantly correct? like we say on the front page it doesn't check yet.

There will be more today, but we can't announce when payouts will be, otherwise people put up their prices (or down on the mined coin) so you won't get the best value for money.

Yep address def correct, just double checked: BTKbj1BCyrGQkP5AtnzLF7HE6j1Ms3ZdGA
received some coins on it from Bittrex yesterday, the ones i sent. and its def holding my balance

Btw, is there something wrong with my miner? I have 12mh/s but WU shows 0.175/m

Never had any troubles with X11 coins in the past, using sph-sgminer. Anyone know what's wrong?

Btw low rejects and no HW

I'm at 8.8MH atm and 0.114/m, so seems about right.

awesome thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: