Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 40. (Read 123045 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just started mining this.
This is really profitable even at 3 satoshis!

Everyone can't be mining at idcray btw..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wait on coined up.
They will put it on ltc market and that's not good for us now.
Mintpal is what we need now.
K keep voting.

Is the dev done mining his coins yet.
We need some action on bee.

Ive seen garbage permined coins with 10 times more coin then bee get up to 50 or more.

Bee has a good future.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
We are all voting Mintpal but we need as much exposure as possible because at the current voting rate it will take another 9-10 weeks to reach the top 10

Yes i agree, we need to come up with a promotional idea for BEEcoin

coinedup may be easier via reddit i guess
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
We are all voting Mintpal but we need as much exposure as possible because at the current voting rate it will take another 9-10 weeks to reach the top 10
In all honesty the next step for us is mintpal and coinedup.
We should concentrate on them first.
Btre is later,but if it happens it happens. Smiley
I have emailed Bter. I have requested they look to include Beecoin and mentioned it is the fairest coin yet. Also that we have a following in Europe and the USA as well as China.

I have also asked what we can improve on to ensure us being included if we fail to be included at this current time.

If anyone knows of any Beecoin forums or chat rooms please list them on this thread and I will personally visit them and ask them to vote at certain places and they are welcome to go to my site for 1000 free beecoin.
We need mintpal.Keep voting,im voting every hour.
When were on mint (it may take a week of voting)
The walls will fly down and bee will rise fast.
I've seen it many times guys.

Keep voting.  Kiss
I tried joining 178coin but it wanted some ID number related to a bank or something? Are there any Chinese exchanges I can join?
Activity: 124
Request them to add Beecoin please. I have done so twice lol

https://features.nexxuscorp.com/coins
Done
It's not us selling I don't think. There's a lot of miners who don't come here mining this because it's the most profitable coin to mine at 1-2 satoshis someone was saying
Dev I think its time to pump this coin. Cool
You guys really need to take the walls down and wait a week or two.
 Crypto Rush @TheCryptoRush

We're looking into why others can't get on properly. We also have a couple of coins offline.
They are safe. I have some there too.
Activity: 29
You have some Bees where?

cryptorush
You have some Bees where?
Request them to add Beecoin please. I have done so twice lol

https://features.nexxuscorp.com/coins
How about we all stick 200000 Bee into a pot and hold a raffle where everyone who wants to enter pays 0.01 BTC. Hopefully we would get the prize up to 10m Bee. Then we use all the BTC gathered to buy votes on Mintpal. it's like 0.5 BTC per 10000 votes.

Also could our Chinese investors here please spread this link: https://www.mintpal.com/voting on the Chinese Bee forums and chat rooms and ask them to vote 3 times for Bee. It should be easy enough for them to spot Beecoin and the button to the right. I won't ask them to register as it would be like me trying to register on a Chinese site lol.

If one of you could do that I would be grateful as we seriously need some help on the voting front.
We need someone from the Chinese side who is fluent in English to act as a go between.

If one of our Chinese speakers here could ask the investors from China if any of them would be willing to do it that would be great.

All they have to do is communicate with the Dev and tell us what the plan is and if we can help in any way.

We have been trying to do what we can on this end but it is difficult to drum up support when there is no contact with the people behind this coin.

I will continue to do my bit but I think it would be so much better if we all worked in unison.
Pages:
Jump to: