Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 42. (Read 123045 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote

Go here and email admin. I have. Then we can vote daily there too.

Once we are on a few vote ladders I will put them all in one post once a day.

done, come on bee supporters email them

"[email protected]"
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Devs online! Hello Dev
http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote

Go here and email admin. I have. Then we can vote daily there too.

Once we are on a few vote ladders I will put them all in one post once a day.
it's kind of funny the more i look at the original beecoin logo.... the more i like it Smiley  it kind of grows on you.

but where is the dev? it seems they are not active...

That is one of the issues with a totally free coin the dev does not get a big amount of coins, he therefore has less motivation.

We are discussing electing someone to organise new projects for beecoin. The name is very very good for almost anything.

It can BEE anything really, this is very good. The fairness was awesome and the diff adjust is very good too.

It has the tools, we as a community need to take it further.

Who on here has the time and the interest to organise pushing things ahead for BEECOIN.

First thing is we need a development pot set up and a few million bee put in.  This will need to be done by a trusted member of the community and for their time and effort they should be rewarded 2% of all dev pots for each project.

I don't have the time to put in the needed effort or i would love to take over as a leader for beecoin.

We need for a start,

Some tip bots made
android wallet made
a large promotion campaign
some services... this will be gradual.

Feel free to discuss more great things we can do for bee once the development pot is established.

People do not doing things for nothing , that is what we must realise. Sure we can mine millions of bees per day. However we must give some out to others in return they will do things that will bring value to the beecoin community and beecoin will become more desirable.

We need to create some BUZZ as soon as possible. I know a lot of people want to keep it quiet so they can mine on low diff and accumulate BEE, however i feel a wider distribution and wider interest is better for the long term prospects of the coin.

I really do respect the dev of this coin. I would very much prefer he would take over this community again and lead the way. I have no issue with him getting 2% from the dev pot of every project we embark on. Even 5% would not be an issue if it went to pay for his time and effort producing some good results for BEECOIN.

We could always make it the /b/ coin lol. Bee is how you say /b/. Anons might jump onboard.

There is no way in hell I am passing it off and a Bieber coin though!

But yeah we do need publicity.

I kind of wish I had a poker site that accepted Beecoin. It would hoover them up and keep them until it was worth a lot higher and then sell them into the market slowly so as not to destroy the price
legendary
I work 6 days a week so no time to manage the publicity of this coin I'm afraid but I will chip in where I can. I will keep tweeting about it and handing out coins and voting on all the sites.

We really need a active facebook page if anyone has experience in those.

Ok, sure that is fine, thanks for answering and thanks for what you are doing already for the community. Smiley
legendary
it's kind of funny the more i look at the original beecoin logo.... the more i like it Smiley  it kind of grows on you.

That is one of the issues with a totally free coin the dev does not get a big amount of coins, he therefore has less motivation.

We are discussing electing someone to organise new projects for beecoin. The name is very very good for almost anything.

It can BEE anything really, this is very good. The fairness was awesome and the diff adjust is very good too.

It has the tools, we as a community need to take it further.

Who on here has the time and the interest to organise pushing things ahead for BEECOIN.

First thing is we need a development pot set up and a few million bee put in.  This will need to be done by a trusted member of the community and for their time and effort they should be rewarded 2% of all dev pots for each project.

I don't have the time to put in the needed effort or i would love to take over as a leader for beecoin.

We need for a start,

Some tip bots made
android wallet made
a large promotion campaign
some services... this will be gradual.

Feel free to discuss more great things we can do for bee once the development pot is established.

People do not doing things for nothing , that is what we must realise. Sure we can mine millions of bees per day. However we must give some out to others in return they will do things that will bring value to the beecoin community and beecoin will become more desirable.

We need to create some BUZZ as soon as possible. I know a lot of people want to keep it quiet so they can mine on low diff and accumulate BEE, however i feel a wider distribution and wider interest is better for the long term prospects of the coin.

I really do respect the dev of this coin. I would very much prefer he would take over this community again and lead the way. I have no issue with him getting 2% from the dev pot of every project we embark on. Even 5% would not be an issue if it went to pay for his time and effort producing some good results for BEECOIN.
I work 6 days a week so no time to manage the publicity of this coin I'm afraid but I will chip in where I can. I will keep tweeting about it and handing out coins and voting on all the sites.

We really need a active facebook page if anyone has experience in those.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

legendary
legendary
EXCHANGE:www.178coin.com 
Added BeeCoin .IN CHINA.

awesome, thanks Smiley
Activity: 112
Added BeeCoin .IN CHINA.

Thanks

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am looking for a dev!
Added BeeCoin .IN CHINA.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I think that 4-5 satoshis is impossible at the moment. At 2 satoshis you can get more profit from mining than any other coin and at 1 satoshis more than most of the coins.
Activity: 82
make its price grow up or it will be die before halving Sad
we need to keep it 4 or 5 satoshi per bee to improve more miners, and it may get ~50 satoshi when block halving
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
What might be the reason for quite sudden difficulty rise? I mean, it have more than quadrupled in about last hour or so.. Where all these miners come from all the sudden? Is bee being added on some multipool?

Edit: From 4 to 19 and back again..
legendary
5.000 BEES waiting for you!
External site giveaway: (from ecoiner.org)
http://ecoiner.org/giveaways/5-000-bee-beecoin-giveaway-new-bees-moon-1134/

awesome Smiley adding to sig
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
5.000 BEES waiting for you!
External site giveaway: (from ecoiner.org)
http://ecoiner.org/giveaways/5-000-bee-beecoin-giveaway-new-bees-moon-1134/
legendary
grrrr i want bee's at 1....but so many people infront of me ....
Pages:
Jump to: