Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 44. (Read 123045 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
If anyone speaks to the DEV or the DEV reads this then can you please update us here or privately on what the plan is for Beecoins future.

Please could this include what promoting is currently taking place and if you need help with anything.

If you do not have the time then there may be a few here including myself that would be happy to help you with any plans you may have.

Also please get Beecoin on a few new exchanges. I will try to contribute to any bribes needed lol
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
PoSToken
I really hate insects!!!!!
Activity: 476
Activity: 139

bee <3
Activity: 210
Could ask to be included in the vote here: http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote

New but every exchange helps
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
beecoin back online
legendary
These online exchanges, they better behave. They are taking LIBERTIES, just because we need to use them to make profit. It is FRUSTRATING. I FEEL THAT SOMEBODY IS MAKING A BIG TRADE.

THEY CANNOT CLAIM NETWORK PROBLEMS, BECAUSE MY PERSONAL WALLET IS OK, SYNCING PERFECTLY WITH 30 ACTIVE CONNECTIONS.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am looking for a dev!
BEECOIN is OFFLINE NOW! @ CRYPTORUSH
It's a bad news.And where are the Bee coins? They can't withdrawl it?
legendary
BEECOIN is OFFLINE NOW! @ CRYPTORUSH
Activity: 124
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
What a complete shitcoin. Not even on craptsy. Almost dead.
Your statement contradicts your (Dutch) name.
Why troll this forum if you don't like this coin?
Oh God, I mistakenly left my rig running last night and now I have 5M of this crap, almost 15 EUR of electricity... what should I do now.
WTS 5M BEEs for 10 satoshi (or is this crap not even that valuable yet?!?)
Ehm, it is typically going for 2 Satoshi per BEE at the moment, so your 5M would be 10,000,000 Satoshi = 0.1 BTC or about 45 Euro,
so that does not sound like a loss if you have a 15 Euro power bill. I am still mining and also bought outright the last days.
Success.
Activity: 126
What a complete shitcoin. Not even on craptsy. Almost dead.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
We just need to get more people buying at cryptorush, even if we attract MANY small buyers.

WE ARE STILL FAR AWAY FROM BLOCK HALVING.

people need time to play around with the coin.

I WOULD SUGGEST MINTPAL AS A BETTER EXCHANGE.

To attract buyers we need reason for them to buy. Being the fairest coin released is not enough reason.

Over time the community will grow, new things must be done to improve BEECOIN's standing.

Who here with reasonable rep and some experience in both crypto and marketing is ready to become the community leader and promo manager?

Or some ideas from the community to get started.... what can we do to raise BEECOIN awareness.
what is the pool with biggest hashpower
There is no point in joining the pool with the biggest hashpower,
every pool that is honest in their payouts will give you the same average payout over time,
unless they find very few blocks then it may vary more.
I am actually with a not so big pool at the moment, so I get fewer payouts but larger - net result is the same.
Please *do* compare (or calculate) your payouts, as not all pools appear to give full payouts - if you find
that (after the time for PPLNS to kick in) you are not getting the shares you are supposed to, then switch to
a pool which is good and compare payouts. I tested several pools and many are OK, but I like 2 in particular (see my sig)
legendary
We just need to get more people buying at cryptorush, even if we attract MANY small buyers.

WE ARE STILL FAR AWAY FROM BLOCK HALVING.

people need time to play around with the coin.

I WOULD SUGGEST MINTPAL AS A BETTER EXCHANGE.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
this community although small is actually looking quite good, it will be good to build this up with people that actually believe in the coin.

Sure it is just a scrypt coin with nothing majorly new.

The diff works really nicely though and all the super fair start etc.

Once people see they can start mining now with the same chance or actually better than at launch i think they will come over to bee.

Price will rise dramatically once we get some things going for this coin and show it is here to stay and has some good plans to take it forward from a group that want to take bee further rather than just dump out for quick small profits.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Profit is still reasonable if you get 2satoshis each. Not for long. Giveaways reached fairly over 200 different wallet addresses. Do you guys have any ideas who would be good person marketing this coin.
You have right not for long, now 2 satoshis sells are about 300.000.000, so now we can sell at 1 no more.
1. Updated OP, half of the links are not working
I'm looking to dev at this. Of course if he/she don't have time for this coin we need to make new topic.
maybe but a "fork topic" is not a good message. that's why i ask the dev to answer and tell what he want to do.

2. REGULAR Facebook/twitter/instagram updates
Twitter? Facebook? Who are behind these scenes?
not me, this is things i can't handle.

3. Access to one or two major marketplaces
Just keep on voting. I'm trying to reach pool owners if they would add some voting links at their frontpages since miners check out pools more often. (Mintpal 3-6 votes / hour vs link at this forum where people will vote only once).
I keep voting Smiley and everybody who care about bee probably do the same.

4. Funny pics and videos
I challenge everyone! Not big task to make some funny pic with paint. I offer 100k BEEcoin bounty for funny beecoin videos (each).
That is something i can do. i start tommorow.

5. Lots of advertising (giveaways, forums, social network).
I'm currently running two giveaways, also few other giveaways are going on at the moment. Good job guys.
Tell your friends about this coin, go out and spread notes that tell about this coin, anything. Tell about this coin at other forums you use.
Thank you so much, you do so much work for bee.

6. More games and features
Try to contact different places and ask if they would add BEEcoin. I offer 150k bounty/each for some games (like dicegames, poker etc.)
I've started 2 web game (in fact i addapt them for bee), but i get them online before the end of week.

Developer is still big questionmark, at least for me. We need news from dev.
we're on the same wavelenght.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Profit is still reasonable if you get 2satoshis each. Not for long. Giveaways reached fairly over 200 different wallet addresses. Do you guys have any ideas who would be good person marketing this coin.

Here is few things that I think this coin need

1. Updated OP, half of the links are not working
I'm looking to dev at this. Of course if he/she don't have time for this coin we need to make new topic.

2. REGULAR Facebook/twitter/instagram updates
Twitter? Facebook? Who are behind these scenes?

3. Access to one or two major marketplaces
Just keep on voting. I'm trying to reach pool owners if they would add some voting links at their frontpages since miners check out pools more often. (Mintpal 3-6 votes / hour vs link at this forum where people will vote only once).

4. Funny pics and videos
I challenge everyone! Not big task to make some funny pic with paint. I offer 100k BEEcoin bounty for funny beecoin videos (each).

5. Lots of advertising (giveaways, forums, social network).
I'm currently running two giveaways, also few other giveaways are going on at the moment. Good job guys.
Tell your friends about this coin, go out and spread notes that tell about this coin, anything. Tell about this coin at other forums you use.

6. More games and features
Try to contact different places and ask if they would add BEEcoin. I offer 150k bounty/each for some games (like dicegames, poker etc.)

Developer is still big questionmark, at least for me. We need news from dev.
Pages:
Jump to: