Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 43. (Read 123045 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
So is it just pick an animal/bug and make a clone coin?

I mean... why?

And im sincere, if somebody can give me a good answer.

You are correct. However, although Beecoin brings no innovation, it had the most fair launch of any coin i've seen on this board. It was actually perfect. The diff retarget is also quite excellent.

Beecoin although it just sounds like just another animal/insect name is actually an easy name to incorp into many things. BEE ... anything you like really.

I am supporting this coin as one of my favs , based on the fact it was a fair, and that i like the name. 

Bitcoin is fine, we can talk about innovation, but really we know that services are what is really required to push a coin further.

You could pose your question to 99.99% of the coins launched this wave, and last actually.

As people get scammed more and more, a coin with fair origins and even now a fair chance to mine with as much ease as on release day is worth something.

With the exception of NXT and perhaps hunter coin i see no coins with innovation that i see as ground breaking. So i like the name, i like the fairness, i like the diff retarget. I am supporting bee.

Later if things went a lot further it may be nice to move bee to a chain with pos, but there is no immediate need for that right now.

It's all about community the tech is secondary.  If nxt source was released for instance and we wanted a beecoin version of nxt. It would not be hard to swap the community over to that if that was something they wanted to do.

Thank you very much for the proper response

you're welcome Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I mean... why?

You are correct. However, although Beecoin brings no innovation, it had the most fair launch of any coin i've seen on this board. It was actually perfect. The diff retarget is also quite excellent.

Beecoin although it just sounds like just another animal/insect name is actually an easy name to incorp into many things. BEE ... anything you like really.

I am supporting this coin as one of my favs , based on the fact it was a fair, and that i like the name. 

Bitcoin is fine, we can talk about innovation, but really we know that services are what is really required to push a coin further.

You could pose your question to 99.99% of the coins launched this wave, and last actually.

As people get scammed more and more, a coin with fair origins and even now a fair chance to mine with as much ease as on release day is worth something.

With the exception of NXT and perhaps hunter coin i see no coins with innovation that i see as ground breaking. So i like the name, i like the fairness, i like the diff retarget. I am supporting bee.

Later if things went a lot further it may be nice to move bee to a chain with pos, but there is no immediate need for that right now.

It's all about community the tech is secondary.  If nxt source was released for instance and we wanted a beecoin version of nxt. It would not be hard to swap the community over to that if that was something they wanted to do.

Thank you very much for the proper response
legendary

I mean... why?

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I mean... why?

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Added twitter link to giveaways!
legendary

Nice work Smiley

You seem very dedicated to beecoin, if the dev does not return, would you be interested in taking over the community and organising some things if there was a development pot set up?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 139

http://www.vcoins.com/en/stores/vilmar_collectibles/163/product/ephesus_ephesos_silver_ar_tetradrachm__bee__stag__kallikraths_magistrate__ef_greek_ionia_coin/391561/Default.aspx

"WE covet those coins.  We agree that this is a Bee, more specifically a Honey Bee.  Most coins have the visage of a powerful and important person depicted.  In the United States, that honor is reserved for dead presidents, but in most places around the world, the current ruler has currency printed and coins minted that reflect who is in power.  With that said, getting a picture on a coin is a big deal.  Honey Bees have been domesticated for millennia, and bee culture or apiculture is one of the hallmarks the rise of civilization.  No other insect would be considered important enough to depict on a coin.  It might also be noted that the sale of honey might have been a significant factor in ancient economy, making the Honey Bee worthy of being on a coin.  Additionally, the anatomy is quite accurate, including the stinger.  Thanks for allowing us to deviate a bit from out typical identification requests."
Activity: 210
How can I get such-and-such coin listed on Poloniex?
Send an email to [email protected] and tell us about your coin. There is no set of rules, but we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and, more than anything, innovation. If your coin is truly innovative in some way, it is more or less guaranteed to be accepted by Poloniex. We do NOT list coins that use the image or name of an unconsenting celebrity or public figure.
Twitter: _beecoin_

I started a few tweets and other bitcoin and cryptocurrency accounts have been retweeting

My giveaway has only reached 4 people so far lol but I will keep it going.

If someone starts a facebook page I could offer 500k Beecoins as a competition or giveaway

I really like the way the coin2 devs run their facebook page. They have got 3000+ votes in a few days.
250 different wallets reached with giveaways.
Please support Beecoin in all these threads:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/which-is-the-hotest-alt-coin-now-420890

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-alt-coins-do-you-not-consider-a-pump-dump-357221

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform

This is just spreading the word and if we all do it more people will join the hive.

Also register for free and vote here for Beecoin 6 times: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

If you see any new exchanges or threads that we can use to promote Beecoin then add it in this thread.

Also if you want 1000 free Beecoin then go here: http://freebeecoins.weebly.com/1/post/2014/03/free-1000-beecoins.html#comments

You can only do the above once.

If any of you have twitter then keep tweeting about Beecoin with the tags #beecoin #bitcoin #litecoin just and say it's the next big cryptocurrency. That will target a big audience.

Lastly we really need an official facebook page that updates daily.

A personal wish of mine is a poker site accepting Beecoin. I could play while waiting for you all to vote us onto Mintpal!
the dev is not going to do much... let's face it why should he?

he has no coins? what is his motivation..

If people here want bee to go further we have to organise a community leader as i suggested and donate for projects

Just watched the horse coin launch and realised just how good beecoin launch was Smiley

Maybe a few of us could watch the launches and if they go bad we could all recommend Beecoin in their threads
Have anyone reached dev yet? I've sent few private mails but no answer yet.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
We should just continue trading at cryptorush, but we also make preparations to move to MINTPAL (NOT CRYPTSY) BY MID MARCH. We are still very far from block halving.

I FEEL THAT A LOT OF INVESTORS, I MEAN THE BIG FISH - THE WHALES AND SHARKS, LOST THEIR MONEY AT MT.GOX.
There is a bad mood within the cryptocurrency industry, but we expect things to improve in the coming weeks.
legendary
the dev is not going to do much... let's face it why should he?

he has no coins? what is his motivation..

If people here want bee to go further we have to organise a community leader as i suggested and donate for projects

Just watched the horse coin launch and realised just how good beecoin launch was Smiley
Go here: http://freebeecoins.weebly.com/

1000 Beecoins will arrive in your wallet between 12pm-10pm GMT.
Pages:
Jump to: