Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 45. (Read 123045 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I would hope that if any of us here have any sell orders set to 2 that they would remove them for a while. I bought most of my coins at 2 so that wall isn't me and I have no intention of selling at 3 either. If everyone moved their sell orders up to at least 10 the buy orders would go up to 8-9.

Surely this isn't a very profitable coin to mine right now and dump at 1-2?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
The problem is you get a lot of people who buy at 1 just to immediately sell at 2. When we are on more exchanges the traders on the new exchanges will create more demand and the coins will be on a constant move between them all. Also add some long term holders like myself into the mix and the price will gradually rise. I am hoping the halving will stop it being profitable for whoever is mining then immediately dumping until the price rises so less coins are insta dumped at 2.

I am willing to put some bees into a pot for a leader too.

yeah , some people still don't know that most of the dumpers aren't coming only from the miners, but from the buyers also lol, and this is the reason why coins like mint will not reach 100...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
people selling this for 1 are going to cry. Who would mine to sell at 1 hehe i mean coins that had 1M blocks sell for more and they were total instamine premine scams with shit names.

Although i must say my buy orders at 1 still have not been filled so i dont think many are selling for 1.

I am currently so busy with stuff i can't volunteer to be the marketing person for bee but surely for a % of the pot someone would be up for it.

Who makes these tipping things for facebook youtube etc on here?

The problem is you get a lot of people who buy at 1 just to immediately sell at 2. When we are on more exchanges the traders on the new exchanges will create more demand and the coins will be on a constant move between them all. Also add some long term holders like myself into the mix and the price will gradually rise. I am hoping the halving will stop it being profitable for whoever is mining then immediately dumping until the price rises so less coins are insta dumped at 2.

I am willing to put some bees into a pot for a leader too.

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
This coin is good, but actually dev seems to don't care.
Just check cryptorush and you'll see the actual exchange rate is 1, or 2 if you want to wait some time.

So now we need a new breath, if the dev doesn't care (and it's his own right) somebody have to take leadership.
If the dev can tell us what he plain to do we can go ahead, but for now this coin is diying day after day.

This is a shame because bee have great assets.

But in the actual situation, the halve of 100,000 blocks at the end of the month have no chance to make price goes up.

PS: I'm agree for the pot, i can put some bee in (not so much because i haven't so much)
Ok the giveaway was allowed and will be posted. Also have been in various crypto chat rooms advertising Beecoin and the giveaway. I would also add a signature here but it won't allow me yet.
I just messaged the admin of cryptocointalk to see if he would allow my website giveaway to BEE announced.
Activity: 48
http://bee.steadymining.com

Stratum
VARDIFF
Pplns Payout System
500 BEE Auto-Payout Threshold
0% Pool Fee
0% Block Finder Bonus
24/7 Uptime
Actively Monitored Server

Feel free to join us at:

Hey Mr pool owner... any chance you could ask people to vote for Bee at https://www.mintpal.com/voting on the Bee page when they sign in? It would benefit us all if all the pools did that.

Good idea!
Taken care of. What a fantastic pool owner.  I will continue reaching other pool owners
Maybe there are some places called the hive in cities in our countries? A load of people could flash mob it while shouting buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and someone could have an ipod and some speakers on them playing that busy bee song which is on my site out loud. That would make the newspapers too.

Lol i like your ideas.

The dev is working away and is doing updates which is good. However i think we need to elect some marketing guys or guy on here. Set up a donations pot for them to use for promotions of BEECOIN.... essentially there is nothing new about the coin. HOWEVER it was the first fully fair perfect launch on here and that deserves some loyalty. I think the dev should also have a little pot for him just a few donations now and then. He did good work here and really did get nothing from it. 

I synced up on block 18 and didn't get much solo, so i am certain he got hardly anything the diff on this simply went mental and 2-5GH was on it within moments.

To be honest you can mine it now far easier and get far more bee's than on launch day.

How can this work???

How about

1. we elect someone who will be willing to put effort and work into promoting BEECOIN

2. we work out how we reward them - i would say perhaps 2% of all coins donated to the pot they get for personal use for doing a lot of hours work giving out coins posting things etc.

3. we vote on how the other 98% are used.

4.. we reward donators somehow so we don't get the same folks only donating and everyone gaining without helping out.

I love the coins name it can be used in so many ways.

Sounds good. As I said I am willing to support any activities that will help this coin and yes that includes dressing up as a bee.

We need to create publicity which will lead to demand. Just getting into the news somehow will get people curious. I usually trade on the stock market and when dogecoin got in the news I saw investors considering dipping their toes into it just because it made the news.

We need to attract the type of people (like me) who buy and hold. A bit like the institutions prop up a companies share price. That way the coins being dumped at silly prices will be gobbled up and as the investors will be holding onto them the price will rise.

Maybe we need to see if we can get a cam girl to accept beecoins for a show. Imagine that... the market would rocket in minutes. I'M JOKING PEOPLE DON'T GO MAD AT ME.

I know the DEV is working hard but does he have any kind of plan? What does he want this coin to achieve?

Stratum
VARDIFF
Pplns Payout System
0% Pool Fee
0% Block Finder Bonus
24/7 Uptime

Feel free to join us at:

Hey Mr pool owner... any chance you could ask people to vote for Bee at https://www.mintpal.com/voting on the Bee page when they sign in? It would benefit us all if all the pools did that.
legendary
Maybe there are some places called the hive in cities in our countries? A load of people could flash mob it while shouting buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and someone could have an ipod and some speakers on them playing that busy bee song which is on my site out loud. That would make the newspapers too.

Lol i like your ideas.

The dev is working away and is doing updates which is good. However i think we need to elect some marketing guys or guy on here. Set up a donations pot for them to use for promotions of BEECOIN.... essentially there is nothing new about the coin. HOWEVER it was the first fully fair perfect launch on here and that deserves some loyalty. I think the dev should also have a little pot for him just a few donations now and then. He did good work here and really did get nothing from it. 

I synced up on block 18 and didn't get much solo, so i am certain he got hardly anything the diff on this simply went mental and 2-5GH was on it within moments.

To be honest you can mine it now far easier and get far more bee's than on launch day.

How can this work???

How about

1. we elect someone who will be willing to put effort and work into promoting BEECOIN

2. we work out how we reward them - i would say perhaps 2% of all coins donated to the pot they get for personal use for doing a lot of hours work giving out coins posting things etc.

3. we vote on how the other 98% are used.

4.. we reward donators somehow so we don't get the same folks only donating and everyone gaining without helping out.

I love the coins name it can be used in so many ways.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Stratum
VARDIFF
Pplns Payout System
0% Pool Fee
0% Block Finder Bonus
24/7 Uptime

Feel free to join us at:
Activity: 48
I'm still pointing at facebook and twitter. Those are probably two best channels to promote this coin. If I remember right that facebook account was totally ''fan based'' so where are the people behind it? We need more followers but there is no point to get followers if there is nothing to see.

Also OP fellow should update that opening post. What is the situation of mac wallet?
Only problem is that site needs promoting as well now lol. Seems we can't post giveaway threads on this site anymore so I am lost. All I know is I am willing to give the Beecoin away.

We really need someone to take over and promote this coin and use the first post on the first page to set out what the plan for the future is. I also think the coin needs redesigning but I know others like the design. The reason I think it needs redesigning is that if we ever hope for this coin to actually be used by stores then it kind of has to look professional. I don't see a bricks and mortar store getting involved with the current design. They will think the whole thing is a big joke or a scam as it looks like a kid drew it (no offence intended to its designer).

Maybe we should see if we could get involved with some Bee charities that are trying to prevent bees being wiped out? Bees have been declining rapidly in the last decade.

I actually started with this coin because I support Brentford FC who are known are nicknamed the bees. I looked up their matchday program advertising options but they were a bit too steep for me.

We just need to find a way to gain some publicity. Do any of you have a large shopping mall or train station near you? Maybe someone  could dress as a bee and hand out codes that they can convert online into free beecoins? Something like that might even make the local newspaper.

Or we could do a world record attempt at the most people dressed as a bee in the same place at the same time. That would probably make the tv news channels if we got enough people. We could all have the beecoin logo on our fronts or backs.

I am honestly up for anything to help this coin get to where it deserves to be. The only thing I am not good at is organizing it all. We need a leader who has the time and is willing to do that.
legendary
I just thought 6 votes would be better. I can change it to 3 if you like

you're right 6 is the way to go Smiley
I just thought 6 votes would be better. I can change it to 3 if you like
legendary
I have created this quickly and am funding the giveaway myself with 1,000,000 Beecoins.

http://freebeecoins.weebly.com/

I am in no way a website designer lol but I am doing my bit to promote this coin and get more people to join our hive.

Do you think it is ok?

Someone is welcome to make a better one if they wish.

that is awesome Smiley 

I think we should all put a link to in our signature

GET FREE BEECOINS BY CLICKING HERE  or something like that?

also perhaps mention to people that you dont even have to be registered on mintpal to vote.
I have created this quickly and am funding the giveaway myself with 1,000,000 Beecoins.

http://freebeecoins.weebly.com/

I am in no way a website designer lol but I am doing my bit to promote this coin and get more people to join our hive.

Do you think it is ok?

Someone is welcome to make a better one if they wish.
legendary
I have already reached over 150 different wallets with my giveaways within 20hours. Not bad at all.

that's very good news, i think we need to ask for voting or else some contribution to the bee community to get free bees
Pages:
Jump to: