Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks - page 2. (Read 151757 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Please Create BERNCOIN on Discord.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
Be careful by quoting people and replacing contents with fake informations.

The pool listed Berncash long before, please check your statements and if you have any issue, we are glad to help because we are professionals, we list coins with no or very low fees to support networks, as it should be.

You posted that BERN was added to your pool a week ago. Myself and others of the community were looking for it. It was not there and thus not further quoted as such. Thereby removing the seemingly fake information of that time to not mislead people as your premature announcement had.

I see you have BERN finally added, thanks for that! I'll spread some hashes your way.  Smiley

EDIT: Block found! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

All good mate ...

We are slowly getting back on track and are slated to have the nodes and VPS systems all back on in FULL capability some time next year. I know that sounds liek a way off, but we will not be stopping at 25 seednodes this time. It will be a full fledged 70 seednodes for CWI and a full 'unique' 25 for our partner coins (no DNS redirection as before). The datacenters are being allocated and the funding is being sorted over the next few months via CWI-theFUND.

We are happy for any donations (your address for full control over donation funds) so when the time comes, we can distribute the donation funding as an addition to the CWI funding over the seednodes cost IF that is what you (and the community) are happy to do.

That is entirely up to you though as we will be going ahead with this in any case for our own use anyway (as we will be using the seednodes as staking nodes as well, if there are enough funds to put into each).

MINEtheBERN as well as FUNDtheBERN Wink

BTW - added another unique node redirect for now ...

Code:
addnode=bern-seed01.chainworksindustries.com
addnode=bern-seed02.chainworksindustries.com

#crysx

Sure thing! We can use:

BKAkQ7sph1vXipVxYAm2sjTxtknNG8Bxgw

It already has 25k BERN in it. Consider that the first donation. Wink I will maintain and stake the donations until we are ready to distribute.

Thanks again!

#NotMeUS

Pool is working great Crysx!

Two minor request: Could you please edit the info on the home page to show the true stratum (stratum+tcp://citrine.chainworksindustries.com rather than yiimp.ccminer.org) ? Also under the "Links" section just below, the links work accordingly but they display inaccurately (ccminer.org/site/api). Could you please correct those also. Thanks in advance mate! I fear newcomers might not know to correct accordingly.

I am mining to the CWI-fund address mentioned (BKAkQ7sph1vXipVxYAm2sjTxtknNG8Bxgw) and finding a few blocks!  Cool

Thanks for the good work, mate!  Smiley

The pool listed Berncash long before, please check your statements and if you have any issue, we are glad to help because we are professionals, we list coins with no or very low fees to support networks, as it should be.

Be careful? ...

In what sense? What are you alluding to?

BTW - it is 'information' not 'informations'. Just a friendly correction there as I see this EVERYWHERE and no one is being corrected as to what is grammatically correct. English is one crap of a language, I know, but it is what is used here.

#crysx
Activity: 23

All good mate ...

We are slowly getting back on track and are slated to have the nodes and VPS systems all back on in FULL capability some time next year. I know that sounds liek a way off, but we will not be stopping at 25 seednodes this time. It will be a full fledged 70 seednodes for CWI and a full 'unique' 25 for our partner coins (no DNS redirection as before). The datacenters are being allocated and the funding is being sorted over the next few months via CWI-theFUND.

We are happy for any donations (your address for full control over donation funds) so when the time comes, we can distribute the donation funding as an addition to the CWI funding over the seednodes cost IF that is what you (and the community) are happy to do.

That is entirely up to you though as we will be going ahead with this in any case for our own use anyway (as we will be using the seednodes as staking nodes as well, if there are enough funds to put into each).

Code:

#crysx

Sure thing! We can use:

It already has 25k BERN in it. Consider that the first donation. Wink I will maintain and stake the donations until we are ready to distribute.

Thanks again!

#NotMeUS

Two minor request: Could you please edit the info on the home page to show the true stratum (stratum+tcp://citrine.chainworksindustries.com rather than yiimp.ccminer.org) ? Also under the "Links" section just below, the links work accordingly but they display inaccurately (ccminer.org/site/api). Could you please correct those also. Thanks in advance mate! I fear newcomers might not know to correct accordingly.

I am mining to the CWI-fund address mentioned (BKAkQ7sph1vXipVxYAm2sjTxtknNG8Bxgw) and finding a few blocks!  Cool

legendary

All good mate ...

Code:

#crysx

Sure thing! We can use:

Thanks again!

#NotMeUS

No worries ...

Will have those in our todo list so we can attend to them. This Mine is being built as we move along the development stages, and @barrystyle is the lead for the Citrine Mine also. We are focused on the fixes/update for the OZC rebase, as we need to get Cryptopia sorted so people can move their funds to Zapple Exchange. Just one more bug and we will have the new CodeBase ready. I am glad that the mining is running well, as we fully intend on bringing back the 25 CWI SeedNodes when the backend infrastructure is rebuilt once again. We appreciate the donation address and the donations so far for the SeedNodes when they are active. We will use a number of our BERN that we are mining from the CWI Fund (theFUND) also so we should have quite a few by mid this year.

Citrine itself is still in it's early stages and we will do what we can to make it quite a large Mine, with as many facilities to get as many miners as possible to it. It will be down for maintenance soon, but we will take every precaution to minimize the downtime as best we can.

Thanks mate!

#crysx
JadePool

https://pool.jadecoin.net/

Fee: 0% !
Payout : every hour !
Minimum payout : None !

Code:
-a x14 -o stratum+tcp://pool.jadecoin.net:3933 -u BERNADDRESS -p c=BERN

If you need support:

Discord
Telegram
Twitter

not listed

Please check twice Smiley

Listed of course, and also 0% fee as promised.

If any issue do not hesitate to ask on our discord, we are glad to help in a professional way as always.
legendary

All good mate ...

Code:

#crysx

Sure thing! We can use:

Thanks again!

#NotMeUS

legendary

I am very pleased to announce BERN deposits and withdrawals are now open and order books will be open in about 2 hours at Zapple!

Happy trading!

#rEVOLution

Zapple are a great platform ...

Congrats!

#crysx
legendary
JadePool

Code:

If you need support:

Discord
Telegram
Twitter

not listed

Listed on ours ...

CWI Citrine Mine - http://citrine.chainworksindustries.com/

#crysx
Activity: 791
Merit: 500
http://BERN.cash

I am very pleased to announce BERN deposits and withdrawals are now open and order books will be open in about 2 hours at Zapple!

Happy trading!

#rEVOLution
JadePool

Code:

If you need support:

Discord
Telegram
Twitter

not listed
legendary
Hello, community and Happy New Year!

Do you have any bootstrap of the BERN blockchain?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Happy New Year!

There is one available at http://bern.cash/download/

I will get a more recent one made in the near future, but I hope that may be useful. You're welcome.

Thank you for bringing my attention to what I missed by inattention!

Tell me, please - how to properly use the downloaded file after unzipping?
Should I rename it before launching the wallet? I cleared the BERNcash folder of old files and placed bootstrapBERNat1605483.dat there, but it does not work - I’ll sync again from the very beginning.

You would need to rename it to bootstrap.dat before starting the wallet.
JadePool

Code:

If you need support:

Discord
Telegram
Twitter
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter

Happy New Year!

I will get a more recent one made in the near future, but I hope that may be useful. You're welcome.

Thank you for bringing my attention to what I missed by inattention!

Tell me, please - how to properly use the downloaded file after unzipping?
Should I rename it before launching the wallet? I cleared the BERNcash folder of old files and placed bootstrapBERNat1605483.dat there, but it does not work - I’ll sync again from the very beginning.
legendary

Happy New Year!

Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter

Activity: 791
Merit: 500
http://BERN.cash

Prosperous 2019 everyone!

#rEVOLution
legendary
Exchange or bust!

Integration at Zapple has started!

Because of the holidays it may be slowed, but we are hoping for the listing to be live sometime next week. Which will be a great start to the new year.

Thanks for the continued support and patience in finding an exchange!

#rEVOLution

Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
Is BernCash faucet  Still working?
Pages:
Jump to: