Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BET] BETACOIN - SHA256 COIN | POW | 32mln + 0,39% annual | NO PREMINE - page 14. (Read 75184 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
my wallet says that there's no block source, hes not connecting. what should i do?

Hi, since the first start you should give to your wallet one node address to connect. After first connection it will get other nodes and sync with network.

To do that:

In GUI Client after first start go to the console and type:
Code:
addnode 76.74.177.244 onetry

If you use console client, start it with command:
Code:
./betacoind -connect=76.74.177.244 &

P.S. Also be sure that you have a valid betacoin.conf file.

thank you, now its synced. but one question bro, how can i be sure to have a valid betacoin.conf file? (where do i have to look?)
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
my wallet says that there's no block source, hes not connecting. what should i do?

Hi, since the first start you should give to your wallet one node address to connect. After first connection it will get other nodes and sync with network.

To do that:

In GUI Client after first start go to the console and type:
Code:
addnode 76.74.177.244 onetry

If you use console client, start it with command:
Code:
./betacoind -connect=76.74.177.244 &

P.S. Also be sure that you have a valid betacoin.conf file.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Pool was down for maintenance but is now back up and running at http://bet.ispace.co.uk  Grin

Thank you Marty! Your pool is great!
Activity: 725
Merit: 500
Pool was down for maintenance but is now back up and running at http://bet.ispace.co.uk  Grin
someone mined >3000 blocks this night... )

Yep, someone did it, and i guess it was not only one person - at least 14 miners were there. It was the last drop as described here before 16000  block - https://infogr.am/betacoin-difficulty/

Now the network is stabilizing and soon giveaway will be started.
Activity: 708
Merit: 502
someone mined >3000 blocks this night... )

I think we hit it already? giveaway Smiley?

Actually no, we are on 14732 block. I think we will reach 16000 block in next 2-3 days if the hashrate will be the same or lower, or faster if hashrate will rise. 
You can check the current block here:
https://andarazoroflove.org/explorer/betacoin/block_crawler.php

Giveaway will be started after 16000 block.
Activity: 708
Merit: 502
Well, seems like lots of miners are founding blocks now, we are on 14327 block with 3302 difficulty.
Soon we will be on 16000!

I think we hit it already? giveaway Smiley?
Well, seems like lots of miners are founding blocks now, we are on 14327 block with 3302 difficulty.
Soon we will be on 16000!
Activity: 725
Merit: 500
My first effort at a pool - http://bet.ispace.co.uk/

Let me know if you have any problems.

Difficulty starting to drop and the blocks are being solved much quicker now. Maybe the right time to mine yourself some of these ....
Since the last block difficulty begin to go down on 10% every 6 blocks - chance to get it!
Activity: 218
Merit: 105
Don't let a bag-holder get you down. Some are just peeved at the free market because it hasn't made them any money recently. Only so many people lining up to buy coins that are basically made out of thin air...
Wait, you mean you're not me, iGotSpots, Mullick, r3wt, hydroponica, Hazard, mudderfudder, joehop67, elambert, Blazr2, or any of the other "devs?" Damn, I figured one of us had to be you...LOL Roll Eyes

No i am not

lol, wtf

I even do not know who are they and what is glory.
abusing anonymity for the purpose of spamming new coins on this forum is another.

How do i spam here? there is only two topics i made here - this one and another one with announce that Betacoin has 1TH network. All news and other things about betacoin was posed here, as all discussions about it was here too. Oh. After 16000 block i will make one more topic with giveaway, i am sorry now about it.

baseless allegations hurts me Cry
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Wait, you mean you're not me, iGotSpots, Mullick, r3wt, hydroponica, Hazard, mudderfudder, joehop67, elambert, Blazr2, or any of the other "devs?" Damn, I figured one of us had to be you...LOL Roll Eyes
so its another asic minable coin by a known dev who created a new account ?
i bet a million bucks i know who you are lol

and if you had just stated who you were in the first post i would consider mining etc
but since you went out of your way to hide in the shadows.. forget it.

being an anon dev for a new coin is one thing..
abusing anonymity for the purpose of spamming new coins on this forum is another.
and of course as usual it makes no difference what i say or if anyone agrees.. they keep coming
and the usual suspects won't leave lol

i hope you devs that do this realize your killing the scene and making it look horrendous to newcomers.
and mouth me off all you want but i bet you guys will be nowhere to be found when the scene crashes.

anyway i encourage people to think carefully about providing support (mining and trading etc)
you guys are the only ones that can do something about this.. flash mine in case it gets put on an exchange or take a stand and say NO ?
i hope guys out there are not blindly grabbing them all but comparing and choosing based on what they bring to the table..
Simply mining these new coins is like saying yes i approve and YES please make more coins asap.
Stop and they will stop.

Hm, i am nonplussed, really. I wish i could take your bet  Grin I do not understant what do you mean -  hide in the shadows - i am really new coin developer (and i can say new in cryptocoin market). I mean, yes i do knew about Bitcoin and this forum and sometimes i checked it, but i can say i am newbie at this forum now, and Betacoin is my first coin.
i like the concept of cryptocoins (no matter bitcoin or else) and its future economic. I guess i am not so informed about other devs and coins, i researched few of them before developing, pros and cons of different Algo  etc, Then some tests was made on local network, than Betacoin was launched with good intents. By developing coin i mean not only making itself, but also services, so soon (maby not so soooon) you will see services, and than i think you will change your mind about Betacoin, because as i know there is no simmilar services on other alter coins as now are developing for Betacoin.
As i am here, i see there is some kind of paranoic playing in the sandbox    take place here - i do not know who you think i am, but your thoughts are wrong  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
so its another asic minable coin by a known dev who created a new account ?
i bet a million bucks i know who you are lol

and if you had just stated who you were in the first post i would consider mining etc
but since you went out of your way to hide in the shadows.. forget it.

being an anon dev for a new coin is one thing..
and of course as usual it makes no difference what i say or if anyone agrees.. they keep coming
and the usual suspects won't leave lol

i hope you devs that do this realize your killing the scene and making it look horrendous to newcomers.
and mouth me off all you want but i bet you guys will be nowhere to be found when the scene crashes.

anyway i encourage people to think carefully about providing support (mining and trading etc)
you guys are the only ones that can do something about this.. flash mine in case it gets put on an exchange or take a stand and say NO ?
i hope guys out there are not blindly grabbing them all but comparing and choosing based on what they bring to the table..
Simply mining these new coins is like saying yes i approve and YES please make more coins asap.
Stop and they will stop.
Pages:
Jump to: