Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌎Bezant (BZNT)Decentralized Payment Blockchain and Service Platform🌎 - page 3. (Read 2975 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Hip hip for Bezant!

Bezant will be listed in Bibox!

For more information please refer to the link below.

https://medium.com/bezant/bznt-to-be-listed-on-bibox-5c8ad4564a9f

Prices have risen sharply today thanks to this information. I think Bezant is a very good investment and has been highly rated by the community recently. What I hope most is to see new developments from the project because I believe in the project team and they are all very experienced to develop new projects in the future.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 224
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
Bezant is now listed on ICOinRating.

You can support Bezant through voting for it -  http://icoinrating.com/bezant/ ✔️

Activity: 168
We’re focused on an organic approach with marketing as we want people who are genuinely interested in the project.
I read that there will be a crowd sale too? Is that right. And the token is already availlable on IDEX. So I don't understand this.
Activity: 125
You are doing a great job! I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project  Wink
1b is the total token supply. 500m is the circulating supply. 376m is the total amount raised of the 500m circulating supply.
Activity: 150
Sorry been busy and not had time to buy a coin BZNT..Waiting for a little price to fall to buy! The project is very good!
Activity: 84
It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details. About this project, I think it's a very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth.
Currently Bezant is trading at a price of x2 and I am confident that when the market recovers, the price of BZNT will increase. This project has a very potential team with the participation of CEO Bithumb and CEO ICON, this will help the community of Benzant will increase very high and I hope the price $1 will soon become a reality by the end of 2018
Activity: 98
Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details. About this project, I think it's a very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Guys can someone explain me why BZNT is tradable on IDEX but on the website the public sale is TBD ?
Isn’t the coin supposed to be tradable after public sale ?
copper member
Your Pre-sale was a success with most of the coins already sold. Can you provide information about the main sale? When it is going to start and is there KYC requirements for the ICO Participants?

Regarding the Main sale, the core team will address it accordingly. Please join our telegram channel for their updates. https://t.me/bezant_official
copper member
Who is in your team?  This is a good idea,  but you have to have some of the best crypto analytics,  with big names and high success in this industry,  otherwise it won't work

Here is the link for the team https://bezant.io/#team

THE TEAM
• Consists of 20+ full-time developers: including 10 developers who worked at KAKAO building large scale mobile platforms for Games, Commerce, Payments, and Virtual items
• Head of Cryptocurrency strategy and product development is DAESHIK KIM, Founder of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, BITHUMB.
• Investors and Advisors: DS Asset Management (2nd largest shareholder in CoinOne Exchange), DayLi Financial (Shareholder in Coinone Exchange and ICON), Blockwater Capital, Coinhills, ICON, and the Loop.
copper member
How I can mine this cọin

The Bezant blockchain will not consist of mining.
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
Bezant is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add BZNT tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
Who is in your team?  This is a good idea,  but you have to have some of the best crypto analytics,  with big names and high success in this industry,  otherwise it won't work

sure,  but I think they are good guys.  but definitely you have to add some information about your team so people may trust you. it's one of the main things of successful project

Is there some kind of "update" or an answer to this question? Would like to know more about the team if it's possible. Thanks. Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Great team, great project and great token, I will add this to my watchlist, the future is in BZNT. good luck team. +50 claps.

best regards

Okane Satoshi.
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
It's like the crowd sale has ended right?  So is the blockchain live or under development? How will the liquidity of the tokens be facilitated and what reward will investors or holder of the Bezant token get at the end?
Pages:
Jump to: