Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌎Bezant (BZNT)Decentralized Payment Blockchain and Service Platform🌎 - page 5. (Read 2975 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Yes an AMA would be great. The hype and Interest is building quickly and people have good questions for the team
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.
egretia
Activity: 1
I believe this project is scam, very fishy  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Is anyone eating involved in this?

What’s people’s thoughts on this?

This project seems to be flying under the razor and they appear to have a pretty solid team with the the most notable name being the Chief CryptoCurrency Officer: Daesik Kim...founder and former ceo of Bithumb.

So I am already whitelisted and ready with my amount to participate. However, at the last moment, there appears to be so noise (People calling it FUD) regarding partnership proofs and a real profile of company's chief cryptocurrency officer as being real or not.
I personally, tried searching for him and found under 50 followers (thats really unrealistic for a Bithumb cofounder), there are not other proper proof of any partnerships with ICON or TheLoop.

waiting for an update from the teams on this, as these are some real red flags I consider before any investment.
Activity: 12
Is anyone eating involved in this?

What’s people’s thoughts on this?

This project seems to be flying under the razor and they appear to have a pretty solid team with the the most notable name being the Chief CryptoCurrency Officer: Daesik Kim...founder and former ceo of Bithumb.

brand new
Activity: 0
Hi Team,

We are renowned ICO listing site and we would like to inform you that we have listed your ICO on our website which is earning a tremendous amount of traffic and reviews. So, we request you to please visit here and share your valuable feedback with us: https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/benzant/

Thanks & Regards
ICO Token News
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
I discover this project.

Team is very good. People whitelisted are motivated to put her money.

But, I see that the price will be around 11 cts. It s substantial with a supply of 1 billions tokens.
And the repartition of tokens between team and public.

I will wait listing on exchange
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Having the possibilities to get  full access on most of digital media freely would be the dream of many people.
But doesn't will also give a privacy breach for some people that doesn't get their online data to be seen by other people?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
All that list of member in this project are awesome people.
And hopefully that the project will get a good support from inside, and also from the outside.
So it'll get a big success.
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
I actually admire projects that facilitate mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency. I want to be able to use my cryptocurrency to make purchases without restrictions, but I observe that one of the major challenges to the acceptance of cryptocurrency by merchants is its volatility. Is there any system in place by Bezant to ensure some stability in Bezant token?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Damn that looks awesome, and I'm kinda addicted to miner games, but I'd also like to see a demonstration or to be able to try this out.
merculet
copper member
Activity: 224
Does the team have LinkedIns now?

We do, we're currently trying to keep up to date the linkedins for our team.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/13446994/
Activity: 168
When will the public sale begin? When will the token be released? After the end of the public sale?
Activity: 57
I wanna purchase some tokens this coming presale. By the way, I already sent my KYC.
Just wanted to ask if I will be able to receive my Bezant tokens after purchase? Is it locked?
Also what exchanges your token will be listed?
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
Does the team have LinkedIns now?
copper member
Will Bezant be on Icon blockchain?

Bezant will build a permissioned blockchain, based on the hyperledger fabric’s open source blockchain, and will modify it to serve the needs of our ecosystem. We’re aiming to build a blockchain platform that will allow other service providers to build on top of the chain.
brand new
Will Bezant be on Icon blockchain?
Activity: 11
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
copper member
Do you guys have an estimated date for testnet?

No date as of now. We will be updating everyone along the way.  Smiley
brand new
Do you guys have an estimated date for testnet?
Pages:
Jump to: