Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌎Bezant (BZNT)Decentralized Payment Blockchain and Service Platform🌎 - page 4. (Read 2975 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 168
They already have it listed but the volumes on these new exchanges it extremely low
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

Bezant is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/BZNT! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
 Huh Now Im confused might get some more information and do a further research. Im eyeing this one maybe ill just save this for later.
Activity: 57
I wanna purchase some tokens this coming presale. By the way, I already sent my KYC.
Just wanted to ask if I will be able to receive my Bezant tokens after purchase? Is it locked?
Also what exchanges your token will be listed?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes you should have received your tokens immediately upon contributing. It is locked until May 10 and further updates will soon follow regarding that.

Yeah, already seen it thank you! I'm planning now to trade some of this tokens. Are you already listed on exchanges? At exactly May 10, can we already trade BZNT? On what exchange? When Binance? Also when it will be listed on CMC?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Your Pre-sale was a success with most of the coins already sold. Can you provide information about the main sale? When it is going to start and is there KYC requirements for the ICO Participants?
Activity: 126
Who is in your team?  This is a good idea,  but you have to have some of the best crypto analytics,  with big names and high success in this industry,  otherwise it won't work

sure,  but I think they are good guys.  but definitely you have to add some information about your team so people may trust you. it's one of the main things of successful project
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Who is in your team?  This is a good idea,  but you have to have some of the best crypto analytics,  with big names and high success in this industry,  otherwise it won't work
Activity: 113
I'm a little late to hear Immverse, when I first look at the platform it's really good that the Immverse Team works really well this is an important strength of the team, if a team working well together will certainly get a great result. I hope Immverse will eventually become a token that can accommodate its token holders.
copper member
Activity: 224
What does it means by saying access to global digital contents without the border? What borders are they? Payments Service Platform by the help of Block chain technology.

The Bezant Blockchain is a Service platform providing Content developers and eCommerce merchants a disruptive way to sell to customers:

- Allow anyone to setup their own Content or Commerce store and send/receive payments from anywhere in the world using local payment methods.

- The BZNT token will serve as the native cryptocurrency and medium of exchange within the Bezant platform which will eliminate expensive Store fees (30%) and provides instant P2P payments to merchants.

- Bezant’s blockchain will target up to 1,000 transactions per second. This would enable the Bezant to process more than 2x all of the paid apps sold across all app stores in 2017, globally
Can I ask how many people completed the full whitelist process?
copper member
I wanna purchase some tokens this coming presale. By the way, I already sent my KYC.
Just wanted to ask if I will be able to receive my Bezant tokens after purchase? Is it locked?
Also what exchanges your token will be listed?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes you should have received your tokens immediately upon contributing. It is locked until May 10 and further updates will soon follow regarding that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
What does it means by saying access to global digital contents without the border? What borders are they? Payments Service Platform by the help of Block chain technology.
copper member
When is there normal sale ?

Main sale is still TBD. We will announce updates on telegram and here on the forums as well so stay tuned!
Activity: 171
It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.
egretia
The project is very promising and is being implemented well. Good luck to the developers.
copper member
Hey guys just to let you know that we already on the works for providing proofs with the team. We all just want to ask for your patience regarding this matter as we are all busy at the moment with the presale. Thanks for understanding!
copper member
All that list of member in this project are awesome people.
And hopefully that the project will get a good support from inside, and also from the outside.
So it'll get a big success.

Thank you for the support!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: