Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌎Bezant (BZNT)Decentralized Payment Blockchain and Service Platform🌎 - page 6. (Read 2975 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Thank you for answering my previous questions. Btw, what had you already identified as the most serious B2B challenges, when it comes to blockchain space? with Bezant?

Can you explain this question further?

Just want to ask what challenges you already had experienced and also those challenges you think that this project will experience in the near future! 
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
Hello! Good day to you. I would like to confirm something -- so Jehmi will launch its platform without BZNT token first. Am I correct?
Activity: 7
Are you planning on partnering up with brick and mortar merchants, too?
copper member
Activity: 224
What are your marketing plans?

Hello! Our marketing team has plans already regarding PR and how to bring more people in. We will be announcing it so stay tuned!
copper member
Can you provide more detailed information about your projects? I want to understand the project clearly. Many thanks

The Bezant Blockchain is a Service platform providing Content developers and eCommerce merchants a disruptive way to sell to customers:

Allow anyone to setup their own Content or Commerce store and send/receive payments from anywhere in the world using local payment methods.

The BZNT token will serve as the native cryptocurrency and medium of exchange within the Bezant platform which will eliminate expensive Store fees (30%) and provides instant P2P payments to merchants.

Bezant’s blockchain will target up to 1,000 transactions per second. This would enable the Bezant to process more than 2x all of the paid apps sold across all app stores in 2017, globally

The team: 20+ full-time social platform developers from Kakao, eBay, Gree, and Nexon etc. experienced in building large scale mobile platforms for Games, Commerce, Payments, and Virtual items.

Head of Cryptocurrency Strategy for Bezant is Daeshik Kim, Founder of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, Bithumb.
copper member
Can you tell me a brief info about the team involved in your project?

Cool project btw!   Wink

Thanks! Here is a brief info about the Bezant team.

The team: 20+ full-time social platform developers from Kakao, eBay, Gree, and Nexon etc. experienced in building large scale mobile platforms for Games, Commerce, Payments, and Virtual items.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
having a non restricted content and accessible freely, maybe it's what most people ask for this kind of project.
Cause some kind of limitation will sometimes reduce the end result from a work.
What are your marketing plans?

Cool project btw!   Wink

Yeah, I want to know it too!  Cheesy
Activity: 5
...reserved for TURKISH translation...

Cool project btw!   Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
How secure is the platform? Roll Eyes
copper member
How secure is the platform? Roll Eyes

The Bezant blockchain is based on a private and permissioned network therefore an Identity Authentication
Service will be required. Rather than an open system that allows unknown identities to participate in the
network (requiring protocols like Proof of Work to validate transactions and secure the network), the End
users of the Bezant network must enroll through a Identity Authentication Service (IAS). The Bezant
blockchain’s key role will be to provide Partners the ability to accommodate a vast number of unique
users in multiple channels simultaneously accessing the blockchain.
copper member
How do you deal with the billing & payments?  Undecided

Jehmi Pay’s billing solution is an efficient and scalable billing system that will be customized support
native mileages/rewards points, eBook services, App stores, music services, and eCommerce. The core
features of this module will be aimed at providing an intuitive and customizable customer checkout and
payment system. The objective of the billing platform is to help sellers maximize revenues by providing
these main features: content and product management, registration, revision, cancellation, receipt,
account balancing, and management.

How do you deal with the billing & payments?  Undecided
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Do you have any restrictions when it comes to countries who wants to participate in this project?

Yes. Our ICO is not available to U.S and Chinese investors.

Ok. Then I'm out. Bad luck for me. I will not be able to contribute to this project
why by the way the ICO is not available to U.S and Chinese investors?

SEC Rulings and Chinese cryptobans make it illegal for us to sell or give our tokens away to these investors.
Hi Team/Dev

Ok, I understand.
Does this rule (SEC Rulings and Chinese cryptobans make it illegal for us to sell or give our tokens away to these investors) apply to any ICO or some specific ICO?
Thanks again
copper member
Do you have any restrictions when it comes to countries who wants to participate in this project?

Yes. Our ICO is not available to U.S and Chinese investors.

Ok. Then I'm out. Bad luck for me. I will not be able to contribute to this project
why by the way the ICO is not available to U.S and Chinese investors?

SEC Rulings and Chinese cryptobans make it illegal for us to sell or give our tokens away to these investors.
copper member
Which currencies will be accepted during the ICO?

Most likely we will be accepting ETH exclusively.
copper member
Thank you for answering my previous questions. Btw, what had you already identified as the most serious B2B challenges, when it comes to blockchain space? with Bezant?

Can you explain this question further?
Activity: 57
Pages:
Jump to: