Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 66. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 3

Bismuth latest release is 4.2.3.4

>>> https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases <<<

Great to see continuous development, very excited for the project.
Eagerly waiting for the update in wallet API so that way to new exchanges becomes easy.
Also, i can see development going on for masternode, which is great. 

Great to see continuous development
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

Great to see continuous development, very excited for the project.
Eagerly waiting for the update in wallet API so that way to new exchanges becomes easy.
Also, i can see development going on for masternode, which is great. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Does anyone know what are Bis specification max tx/s, block time, cost of transaction?

I don't know how much tx/s can this network process, didn;t found any info about this. As for the block time I know is 1 minute more or less.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Does anyone know what are Bis specification max tx/s, block time, cost of transaction?
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Bismuth is a brave test with a new language by the dev.
However, from the very beginning, the code is buggy. Hope it better and better.

feel free to point us to them!

What are you talking about guys, you have lost me. He said that he hopes for the code to get better and better and you answered "point them to us", is something I miss out here?

Point out the bugs, they mean.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137

What are you talking about guys, you have lost me. He said that he hopes for the code to get better and better and you answered "point them to us", is something I miss out here?
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

Activity: 48
Merit: 1
So many stupid scam pump and dump masternode projects out there lately, glad to be involved in one that actually has promise and a dedicated team working on it. Really excited for BIS and its future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Anyone else still having issues with Cryptopia? I had sent some coins to my address and was never able to recover them, not even after contacting support.

my issue took 2 months to get resolved.....it is tempting to grab a few more BIS at cryptopia now but i think i'll pass for now, got enough i think...and too many people having issues there.

could you describe what was the problem, actually? any error occurred or something?

withdrawal issue...bismuth dev acknowledged it in twitter that there was a mempool attack or something that caused error in wallets and cryptopia have to resend the coins again.
Activity: 161
Merit: 13
Anyone else still having issues with Cryptopia? I had sent some coins to my address and was never able to recover them, not even after contacting support.

my issue took 2 months to get resolved.....it is tempting to grab a few more BIS at cryptopia now but i think i'll pass for now, got enough i think...and too many people having issues there.

could you describe what was the problem, actually? any error occurred or something?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Anyone use biswallet.acc-pool.pw web wallet???

Have problems with withdrawal....
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

When will the masternodes be integrated? Is there any project that intends to use Bismuth as a blockchain? From the moment that happens, the current prices will be children's stories. Roll Eyes

There is no ETA for the release of the masternodes.
hi i have 2 problems.
1. i have sent some coins to cryptopia without the message requierd, i have lost them?

Usually the coins will return to your wallet. Next time pay more attention educate yourself in the crypto world as you may end up loosing a lot of money, if not.

Are the coins showing up on the explorer? What's your address?
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
does no one ever read? when you click deposit and it gives you the deposit address with the REQUIRED data field do you just take it as a suggestion? it is there for a reason and everyone who does not input that data hurts the coin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hi i have 2 problems.
1. i have sent some coins to cryptopia without the message requierd, i have lost them?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Activity: 26
Merit: 4
Been having some problems sending funds from the browser wallet. Others that having the same issue?

What issue? Coins not beeing transferred? Always wait atleast a few blocks until the transaction will be confirmed. I think it is already solved?

it doesent work. I still have the same funds at the wallet after the transaction.

Yes i use "message" on cryptopia at the open field data.

the time i used webwallet it showed no balance change after i send coins. i tried f5(update) the site and nothing happend. after like 10 mins it updated with all my updates =)
if nothing lost then try again. webwallet is a 3rd party app and i suggest you to use node+wallet and copy your keys. when the time has come to use the coins then just run it all to move some money.
Pages:
Jump to: