Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 67. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Been having some problems sending funds from the browser wallet. Others that having the same issue?

What issue? Coins not beeing transferred? Always wait atleast a few blocks until the transaction will be confirmed. I think it is already solved?

it doesent work. I still have the same funds at the wallet after the transaction.

Yes i use "message" on cryptopia at the open field data.
Activity: 26
Merit: 4
https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases

NEW RELEASE 4.2.3.3 - moving coins to cryptopia without messages will notice and warn you. easy solution for all the tickets to cryptopia.
Activity: 26
Merit: 4
Been having some problems sending funds from the browser wallet. Others that having the same issue?

What issue? Coins not beeing transferred? Always wait atleast a few blocks until the transaction will be confirmed. I think it is already solved?
Activity: 2
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
As we get asked many times about masternodes here is all we can tell you at this moment:

https://github.com/EggPool/BismuthHowto/blob/master/Masternodes/masternode.MD

We will keep you posted once all the details will be available, stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
WOW thanks moron dumper(s)!!!  Shocked Cool Grin

see you x10 lol
Any clue on how many BIS needed per masternode?

This is not yet decided.
Activity: 1
Any clue on how many BIS needed per masternode?
Activity: 100

Windows installer has been updated with compatibility for Windows 7 users.

https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases/download/4.2.3.2/Bismuth_installer.exe
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Hey, can anyone help?: I didn't include the OpenField message in a txn sent from Bismuth Light Wallet to Cryptopia. Will the coins reappear in my wallet once the txn fails, or are my coins lost?

I have sent long time ago some coins to cryptopia and i didn't include the message and they returned to my wallet. Hope you will get the coins back too.

Support closed my ticket today, I got my BIS back into my wallet to.
Thanks to everyone who helped cryptopia with this.
how does it works ? requirements ?

You'll need to log in (with your email, facebook or twitter) and than make those tasks like visiting pages, follow on twitter, watch videos, etc. The tasks will be done automatically when you click the tasks "+5", "+10",  buttons and you'll get the same amount of entries showed on the specific button. The tasks will be done automatically or you must click continue. Note that the giveaway is not started yet, so you are not able to participate yet.

So how to determinate who's the winner?
The fastest? Or?

There will be a draw at the end of the campaign which will pick 5 winners, using their software.

You'll need to log in (with your email, facebook or twitter) and than make those tasks like visiting pages, follow on twitter, watch videos, etc. The tasks will be done automatically when you click the tasks "+5", "+10",  buttons and you'll get the same amount of entries showed on the specific button. The tasks will be done automatically or you must click continue. Note that the giveaway is not started yet, so you are not able to participate yet.

the youtube links for the subs dont work, it brought me to the regular youtube homepage and not whos ever it was suppose to bring me to

Fixed, thanks for the heads-up!

You'll need to log in (with your email, facebook or twitter) and than make those tasks like visiting pages, follow on twitter, watch videos, etc. The tasks will be done automatically when you click the tasks "+5", "+10",  buttons and you'll get the same amount of entries showed on the specific button. The tasks will be done automatically or you must click continue. Note that the giveaway is not started yet, so you are not able to participate yet.

Can I understand that the giveaway is other advertisement? How many Bismuth can I get if I finish the tasks?

Yes it is! You can win one of the 5 prizes of 500, 300, 200 or 2x100 BIS at the end of tha campaign.
When you finish a task you'll get a number of "entries" which is like a lottery ticket. More entries, mare chances to win one prize at the end of the campaign when it will be a draw.
Activity: 6
Hey, can anyone help?: I didn't include the OpenField message in a txn sent from Bismuth Light Wallet to Cryptopia. Will the coins reappear in my wallet once the txn fails, or are my coins lost?

I have sent long time ago some coins to cryptopia and i didn't include the message and they returned to my wallet. Hope you will get the coins back too.

Hm, didn't seem to work. Does anyone know if there's a way to recover failed deliveries from the purgatory?
Activity: 43
cant wait for the masternodes and future updates!! nice giveaway! everyone join the Gleam giveaway! its 500 $BIS
Activity: 100
You can find these videos and subscribe manually. I did it.
Activity: 35

You'll need to log in (with your email, facebook or twitter) and than make those tasks like visiting pages, follow on twitter, watch videos, etc. The tasks will be done automatically when you click the tasks "+5", "+10",  buttons and you'll get the same amount of entries showed on the specific button. The tasks will be done automatically or you must click continue. Note that the giveaway is not started yet, so you are not able to participate yet.

the youtube links for the subs dont work, it brought me to the regular youtube homepage and not whos ever it was suppose to bring me to
yeap same for me just brought me to the starting page of youtube
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Can I understand that the giveaway is other advertisement? How many Bismuth can I get if I finish the tasks?
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: