Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 68. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I sent to this address on cryptopia, as well I wallet was sent to the local exchange but nothing has come to the exchange. and what is the function of Openfield Data ?

You need to enter the 16 digit code that identifies the Cryptopia account you are sending to in the Data/Openfield.

The 16 digit code can be found on the Cryptopia website when you click "Deposit" and choose "Bismuth".

It brings up a form with these fields:

Message (required):
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (your unique 16 digit code - enter this into Data/openfield)
Cryptopia BIS Address:
edf2d63cdf0b6275ead22c9e6d66aa8ea31dc0ccb367fad2e7c08a25 (This is the same address for everyone - the message identifies the account)

Thank you! you are a good person Grin
Activity: 25
how does it works ? requirements ?

You'll need to log in (with your email, facebook or twitter) and than make those tasks like visiting pages, follow on twitter, watch videos, etc. The tasks will be done automatically when you click the tasks "+5", "+10",  buttons and you'll get the same amount of entries showed on the specific button. The tasks will be done automatically or you must click continue. Note that the giveaway is not started yet, so you are not able to participate yet.

So how to determinate who's the winner?
The fastest? Or?
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
bis-pool is a scam? How long does the payment take? 2 days I do not get paid.
bis-pool.net works fine and pays coins every 6 hours.
This pool has been working for 2 months and has a number of advantages.
You can also see it in the list of pools on the official page of the Bismuth cryptocurrency. Smiley
Activity: 6
I sent to this address on cryptopia, as well I wallet was sent to the local exchange but nothing has come to the exchange. and what is the function of Openfield Data ?

You need to enter the 16 digit code that identifies the Cryptopia account you are sending to in the Data/Openfield.

The 16 digit code can be found on the Cryptopia website when you click "Deposit" and choose "Bismuth".

It brings up a form with these fields:

Message (required):
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (your unique 16 digit code - enter this into Data/openfield)
Cryptopia BIS Address:
edf2d63cdf0b6275ead22c9e6d66aa8ea31dc0ccb367fad2e7c08a25 (This is the same address for everyone - the message identifies the account)
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
how does it works ? requirements ?

You'll need to log in (with your email, facebook or twitter) and than make those tasks like visiting pages, follow on twitter, watch videos, etc. The tasks will be done automatically when you click the tasks "+5", "+10",  buttons and you'll get the same amount of entries showed on the specific button. The tasks will be done automatically or you must click continue. Note that the giveaway is not started yet, so you are not able to participate yet.

We are proud to announce the 1200 Bismuth [BIS] Giveaway - 3rd Edition -

Starting tomorrow!

>>> https://gleam.io/competitions/fjZja-1200-bis-giveaway-3rd-edition- <<<

Many thanks to HCLivess!                 Bismuth Foundation, 2018.
successfully withdrew my BIS from cryptopia...

Good to hear this! Hope that other users won't have problems neither.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
successfully withdrew my BIS from cryptopia...
Activity: 3
Someone used Cryptopia's address instead of their own address, because there was a payment of 1.0400515 from the pool directly to Cryptopia (edf2d63cdf0b6275ead22c9e6d66aa8ea31dc0ccb367fad2e7c08a25) included in block 537311 (2018/03/02,03:37:18) - if this is you, you need to use your own wallet address.

If you have low hashrate, then it may take several rounds before you get a payout because the minimum payout is 1 Bismuth. There are people mining with 300 MH/s who only get about 1 payment a day, but most people have much higher hash rates, so get paid every round.

Someone used Cryptopia's address instead of their own address, because there was a payment of 1.0400515 from the pool directly to Cryptopia (edf2d63cdf0b6275ead22c9e6d66aa8ea31dc0ccb367fad2e7c08a25) included in block 537311 (2018/03/02,03:37:18) - if this is you, you need to use your own wallet address.

If you have low hashrate, then it may take several rounds before you get a payout because the minimum payout is 1 Bismuth. There are people mining with 300 MH/s who only get about 1 payment a day, but most people have much higher hash rates, so get paid every round.
Hey, can anyone help?: I didn't include the OpenField message in a txn sent from Bismuth Light Wallet to Cryptopia. Will the coins reappear in my wallet once the txn fails, or are my coins lost?

I have sent long time ago some coins to cryptopia and i didn't include the message and they returned to my wallet. Hope you will get the coins back too.

great, thank you
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Hey, can anyone help?: I didn't include the OpenField message in a txn sent from Bismuth Light Wallet to Cryptopia. Will the coins reappear in my wallet once the txn fails, or are my coins lost?

I have sent long time ago some coins to cryptopia and i didn't include the message and they returned to my wallet. Hope you will get the coins back too.
Activity: 44

Not sure what you are talking about. I got paid every 6 hours so far from the beginning on.
you can check your hashrate and shares as well as payouts from their homepage.

Same for me.  Payments every 6 hours.  Check your wallet address!
Activity: 13
In addition to cryptopia, other exchanges are planned
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Desktop wallet doesn't send coins successfully? Nothing is deducted from my balance.

please check your wallet current status ,is it not sync blockchain right now ? what's your newest block now ?
Activity: 63
Desktop wallet doesn't send coins successfully? Nothing is deducted from my balance.
Activity: 4
Updates as of today:  Note this post is specific to Cryptopia.  It does not address problems with Heat Exchange or Web Wallet.

==> NO ONE MISSING DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS JAN 1 TO 22 HAVE RESOLVED THEIR SITUATION WITH MISSING COINS. <===

I have ticket open Jan 9, and another opened Jan 18 for a separate withdrawal.  Not a single reply.  The first ticket is 2 weeks ago.

Since last update, 4 more cases have been added.

Here are the people in this thread reporting deposit or withdrawal issues since Jan 1:
Xdragon - deposits not received on cryptopia Jan 3 (page 75)
DuvajBalone - ditto (page 76)
Sash_lav - ditto (page 76)
Mike1983 - ditto (page 76)
nonny12 - withdrawal not received (page 76)
moonstruck - ditto (page 76)
arielbit - ditto Jan 6 (page 79)
worldwide_wes - ditto Jan 9 (page 79)
khage - ditto Jan 10 (page 80)
benbutton - ditto Jan 7 (page 80)
TTE - ditto Jan 10 (page 80)
chiwalfrm - ditto Jan 9 (page 80) - 3 withdrawals, different amounts, all missing
pendula032 - ditto Jan 11 (page 80)
ylpkm2 - ditto Jan 11 (page 81) - says missing 10 withdrawals from Jan 11 but one from Jan 12 worked.
sikosomatik - ditto Jan 8 (page 82)
moonstruck - deposits missing Jan 15 (page 82)
*abudfv2008 - deposit missing from December (page 83)
*chiwalfrm - withdrawal missing Jan 17 (page 83) - yeah I am a glutton for punishment.
*MATHReX - withdrawal missing Jan 8 (page 83)
*Heisenfig - deposit missing Jan 21 (page 84)

* = newly added

Almost two months later and I still don't have my withdrawal from Cryptopia. They acknowledged that there was a problem with the withdrawal three weeks ago, but still haven't sent the coins. What a joke.

me too... since 1st week of Jan '18 til now.. still waiting my coins send to my cryptopia acc.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Updates as of today:  Note this post is specific to Cryptopia.  It does not address problems with Heat Exchange or Web Wallet.

==> NO ONE MISSING DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS JAN 1 TO 22 HAVE RESOLVED THEIR SITUATION WITH MISSING COINS. <===

I have ticket open Jan 9, and another opened Jan 18 for a separate withdrawal.  Not a single reply.  The first ticket is 2 weeks ago.

Since last update, 4 more cases have been added.

Here are the people in this thread reporting deposit or withdrawal issues since Jan 1:
Xdragon - deposits not received on cryptopia Jan 3 (page 75)
DuvajBalone - ditto (page 76)
Sash_lav - ditto (page 76)
Mike1983 - ditto (page 76)
nonny12 - withdrawal not received (page 76)
moonstruck - ditto (page 76)
arielbit - ditto Jan 6 (page 79)
worldwide_wes - ditto Jan 9 (page 79)
khage - ditto Jan 10 (page 80)
benbutton - ditto Jan 7 (page 80)
TTE - ditto Jan 10 (page 80)
chiwalfrm - ditto Jan 9 (page 80) - 3 withdrawals, different amounts, all missing
pendula032 - ditto Jan 11 (page 80)
ylpkm2 - ditto Jan 11 (page 81) - says missing 10 withdrawals from Jan 11 but one from Jan 12 worked.
sikosomatik - ditto Jan 8 (page 82)
moonstruck - deposits missing Jan 15 (page 82)
*abudfv2008 - deposit missing from December (page 83)
*chiwalfrm - withdrawal missing Jan 17 (page 83) - yeah I am a glutton for punishment.
*MATHReX - withdrawal missing Jan 8 (page 83)
*Heisenfig - deposit missing Jan 21 (page 84)

* = newly added

Almost two months later and I still don't have my withdrawal from Cryptopia. They acknowledged that there was a problem with the withdrawal three weeks ago, but still haven't sent the coins. What a joke.

my coins are back in my cryptopia BIS wallet....

not withdrawing my coins yet...waiting for more info if this will not get stuck again
Pages:
Jump to: