Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 69. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 543
Merit: 250
If the team keeps delivering then Bismuth has a chance to convince more people from the crypto scene to invest.

yeah, this project looks promissing....

i'm really looking forward to the masternode start...

Yes it will for sure help to create some scarcity on the supply side and support the price quite a lot.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
bis-pool is a scam? How long does the payment take? 2 days I do not get paid.

Not sure what you are talking about. I got paid every 6 hours so far from the beginning on.
you can check your hashrate and shares as well as payouts from their homepage.
How i can disable integrated intel graphics in GPU miner?

which miner are you talking about? the one from eggpool, bis-pool, or acc-pool ?
USE eggpool miner.

Did you find a way to only use pcie gpus? I couldnt manage. I really lowers the overall hashrate though.

Using bit-pool.net miner now. works like a charm. Higher overall hashrate, lower use of other system resources (integrated graphics and processor)
i found that after 2 days payouts are also reliable and true on bit-pool.net

anyway, pool site and stats are way better on eggpool. so i would actually like to mine there. But my shares there were much lower, and the hashrate with their miner is lower as well due to the disability of switching of the intel platform.

found this as well on eggpool github, it might help you:

https://github.com/EggPool/BismuthHowto/blob/master/Mining/Common_Issues.MD

which miner are you talking about? the one from eggpool, bis-pool, or acc-pool ?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 258
Merit: 112
If the team keeps delivering then Bismuth has a chance to convince more people from the crypto scene to invest.

yeah, this project looks promissing....

i'm really looking forward to the masternode start...
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Updates as of today:  Note this post is specific to Cryptopia.  It does not address problems with Heat Exchange or Web Wallet.

==> NO ONE MISSING DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS JAN 1 TO 22 HAVE RESOLVED THEIR SITUATION WITH MISSING COINS. <===

I have ticket open Jan 9, and another opened Jan 18 for a separate withdrawal.  Not a single reply.  The first ticket is 2 weeks ago.

Since last update, 4 more cases have been added.

Here are the people in this thread reporting deposit or withdrawal issues since Jan 1:
Xdragon - deposits not received on cryptopia Jan 3 (page 75)
DuvajBalone - ditto (page 76)
Sash_lav - ditto (page 76)
Mike1983 - ditto (page 76)
nonny12 - withdrawal not received (page 76)
moonstruck - ditto (page 76)
arielbit - ditto Jan 6 (page 79)
worldwide_wes - ditto Jan 9 (page 79)
khage - ditto Jan 10 (page 80)
benbutton - ditto Jan 7 (page 80)
TTE - ditto Jan 10 (page 80)
chiwalfrm - ditto Jan 9 (page 80) - 3 withdrawals, different amounts, all missing
pendula032 - ditto Jan 11 (page 80)
ylpkm2 - ditto Jan 11 (page 81) - says missing 10 withdrawals from Jan 11 but one from Jan 12 worked.
sikosomatik - ditto Jan 8 (page 82)
moonstruck - deposits missing Jan 15 (page 82)
*abudfv2008 - deposit missing from December (page 83)
*chiwalfrm - withdrawal missing Jan 17 (page 83) - yeah I am a glutton for punishment.
*MATHReX - withdrawal missing Jan 8 (page 83)
*Heisenfig - deposit missing Jan 21 (page 84)

* = newly added

Almost two months later and I still don't have my withdrawal from Cryptopia. They acknowledged that there was a problem with the withdrawal three weeks ago, but still haven't sent the coins. What a joke.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102

I'm not to techy on mining with the GPU but I think you can choose what graphic engine to use from your windows, the integrated GPU or dedicated one.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
February 28, 2018, 05:24:24 PM
so can we withdrawl BIS ok from topia (man i hate that site) to our working BIS wallet?
can i stake it?

still buying this coin as current price is a super deal.  by end of 2018 watch out this coin will be up bigtime.

even just check those order books sells site, whale-bot playing lol.....very very slim once we blast off so price will take off fast and furious!!!  Shocked Cool

First i recommend to make a test withdraw to see if is working and if there are some delays.
Well Bismuth is not POS, is pure POW, so you can't stake it.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
February 28, 2018, 04:08:33 PM
so can we withdrawl BIS ok from topia (man i hate that site) to our working BIS wallet?
can i stake it?

still buying this coin as current price is a super deal.  by end of 2018 watch out this coin will be up bigtime.

even just check those order books sells site, whale-bot playing lol.....very very slim once we blast off so price will take off fast and furious!!!  Shocked Cool
February 28, 2018, 03:56:18 PM
Anyone having luck with solo CPU mining? I've been at it for a couple of weeks using an i7 6700k, but have nothing to show for it.

Now as the GPU miners are out there the CPU mining is obsolete, further more solo mining. Please join a pool at least if you don't have GPUs to mine with.

Is it profitable to still use CPU to mine now? I only have CPU and was among the earliest miners with CPU.
I don't know if I can still be back to mine bismuth with my cpu from Monero. The Monero hash rate is increasing crazy.

Since I don't know what CPU/CPUs you have and what amount of hashes you can submit per second you can try it for a few hours and see what ROI you have, if you are not happy with the return you can point your CPU/CPUs to a coin which is CPU only. Cheers!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
February 28, 2018, 11:36:52 AM
Anyone having luck with solo CPU mining? I've been at it for a couple of weeks using an i7 6700k, but have nothing to show for it.

Now as the GPU miners are out there the CPU mining is obsolete, further more solo mining. Please join a pool at least if you don't have GPUs to mine with.

Is it profitable to still use CPU to mine now? I only have CPU and was among the earliest miners with CPU.
I don't know if I can still be back to mine bismuth with my cpu from Monero. The Monero hash rate is increasing crazy.
February 28, 2018, 07:28:45 AM
Technical Summary

▣ 100% OpenSource

All rights reserved. Bismuth Foundation 2017.
Where can I read the source code of Bismuth?
I can't find the github link on the website of Bismuth.

https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth
Activity: 13
February 28, 2018, 06:40:29 AM
I'm using the GPUs, just wanted to know if there was even a chance of getting something with a CPU (I can't think of what else to do with the CPU cycles). Maybe I should join a CPU pool too.
Activity: 5
February 28, 2018, 06:19:47 AM
Technical Summary

▣ 100% OpenSource

All rights reserved. Bismuth Foundation 2017.
Where can I read the source code of Bismuth?
I can't find the github link on the website of Bismuth.
February 28, 2018, 05:29:21 AM

February 28, 2018, 05:24:10 AM
February 27, 2018, 11:58:53 PM
A heads-up from cryptopia news section: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Note that there is a known delay with deposits for the below coins. The issue causing these delays has been fixed and we are working through the backlog now which will be cleared shortly:

ALEX, ALL, BAT, BCF, BGR, BIS, BPL, BTB, BTDX, BTX, CHESS, COMP, COPPER, CRUR, DCY, DEUS, DFS, DNR, DP, EDDIE, EFL, ELM, EMB, EQT, FAME, FRC, GBX, GEERT, HAV, HC, HOLD, HSR, INN, IZE, KAYI, KRB, KUSH, LCP, LEPEN, LFTC, LUX, MAGN, MAR, MCRN, MLITE, MOJO, NEBL, NETKO, ODN, ONION, OOO, OZC, PASL, PHR, PIRL, PLC, POP, POSW, PPC, PR, PURA, RED, RUP, SBC, SCORE, SEL, SFC, SPR, STC, TES, TRBO, TRC, TZC, UNIFY, UTC, VIDZ, VISIO, VIVO, WC, WC_old, XCO, XCPO, XGOX, XMCC, XRY, XZC

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

The Cryptopia Team
February 27, 2018, 03:38:26 AM
Trying to mine on http://bis-pool.net/

When i edit my address and start mining, it uses my cpu instead of gpu.

Anybody can help?

Thank you

Have you edited the conf file and added a line for each gpu? Device ID starts at 0.

Thank you, that worked

I managed to add lines for two GPUs in the queue. Now they are mining.

http://bis-pool.net
wrote in .conf three cards of NVIDIA and it still won't work (((((( help me please

Increment the device IDs - you've added the same card three times.
February 26, 2018, 05:41:47 PM
Trying to mine on http://bis-pool.net/

When i edit my address and start mining, it uses my cpu instead of gpu.

Anybody can help?

Thank you

Have you edited the conf file and added a line for each gpu? Device ID starts at 0.

Thank you, that worked

I managed to add lines for two GPUs in the queue. Now they are mining.

http://bis-pool.net
wrote in .conf three cards of NVIDIA and it still won't work (((((( help me please

Pages:
Jump to: