Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 71. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 10:37:55 AM
Yeah, they really have to do something with the website and graphics.

agreed ,this is important for a great project.
Activity: 13
February 22, 2018, 03:57:16 AM
is there a way to mine this at low intensity so it doesnt make my monitor lag? i tried setting lowest intensity but it doesnt seem to help. im able to do this with other coins.
The GPU miner from http://www.bis-pool.net is much less of a CPU hog.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 01:30:28 AM
is there a way to mine this at low intensity so it doesnt make my monitor lag? i tried setting lowest intensity but it doesnt seem to help. im able to do this with other coins.
simply dont mine with your rig when you are using it, for me it doesnt worth the struggle
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
February 22, 2018, 12:27:03 AM
Does sidechains for BIS make sense?

I could see that being on the roadmap this year...
Activity: 100
February 21, 2018, 06:33:00 AM
Yeah, they really have to do something with the website and graphics.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
February 21, 2018, 05:13:09 AM
What you guys think about a new logo? the actual logo doest seems to fit well in low res, and small icons.

The latest roadmap mentions graphics are something people are offering suggestions on but I'm thinking they are busy coding.

I heard that someone outside the team is working on the graphics, some who is doing this work to other projects too. If i remember this was discussed on their discord.
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
February 20, 2018, 07:16:48 AM
What you guys think about a new logo? the actual logo doest seems to fit well in low res, and small icons.

The latest roadmap mentions graphics are something people are offering suggestions on but I'm thinking they are busy coding.
Activity: 23
February 20, 2018, 06:35:59 AM
Much better!!!! Thank you very much!!! And is there anyway to see how much coins obtained at this pool? At my miner details of pool site I can see only hashrate and number of miners...

You can see it in the "Pending payouts" on the main miners page at the moment, which is number of shares * reward per share (which can go up or down as the round progresses).  It will be added to each individual miner page later too. There is a 6 hour round/payout time & a minimum payout of 1 Bismuth - shares will roll over into the next round if less than 1 Bismuth is earned in a round.
Ok. Thank you very much, my friend. I think this is very better pool and miner tan egg (excesive use of CPU). I'll cointinue using this one bis-pool, of course. Only negative thing is elevate fee of 10% and maybe more information at website of the pool about fees, payments and so on... Anyway good work!
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 06:28:02 AM
Much better!!!! Thank you very much!!! And is there anyway to see how much coins obtained at this pool? At my miner details of pool site I can see only hashrate and number of miners...

You can see it in the "Pending payouts" on the main miners page at the moment, which is number of shares * reward per share (which can go up or down as the round progresses).  It will be added to each individual miner page later too. There is a 6 hour round/payout time & a minimum payout of 1 Bismuth - shares will roll over into the next round if less than 1 Bismuth is earned in a round.
February 20, 2018, 05:39:42 AM
Have you tried the http://bis-pool.net/ miner? It usually only uses a few % on the CPU, so it might run better in the background. If it still doesn't run OK, you could increase "delay_between_batches" (measured in ms) in the config file

Activity: 429
Merit: 259
February 20, 2018, 01:28:18 AM
February 19, 2018, 06:56:49 PM
oh wow - much better; I can actually get some work done at the same time and the hash rate is higher - thanks!

Glad to hear it Smiley Because it's quite light on the CPU, I believe it works well on rigs lots of GPUs too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 05:52:36 PM
I am facing this error in the miner

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "quickbismuth.pyx", line 3, in init quickbismuth
  File "C:\Python27\Lib\argparse.py", line 86, in
    import copy as _copy
  File "C:\Python27\Lib\copy.py", line 52, in
    import weakref
  File "C:\Python27\Lib\weakref.py", line 14, in
    from _weakref import (
ImportError: cannot import name _remove_dead_weakref

Is there a solution for this? Thanks
February 19, 2018, 04:40:01 PM
Have you tried the http://bis-pool.net/ miner? It usually only uses a few % on the CPU, so it might run better in the background. If it still doesn't run OK, you could increase "delay_between_batches" (measured in ms) in the config file

oh wow - much better; I can actually get some work done at the same time and the hash rate is higher - thanks!
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
February 19, 2018, 03:58:40 PM

New Bismuth Update 4.2.3.1

https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases/tag/4.2.3.1

- Restore ban_threshold to peers module
- Completely convert whole wallet to decimal instead of floats
- Upgrade fee calculations in dappies
- Properly fix logging bug
- Configurable terminal output
- Replace strip functions with regex
February 19, 2018, 03:42:20 PM
February 19, 2018, 03:01:13 PM
When I use bismuth GPU miner my PC gets soooooo slow (not happening this with other coin miners). I have CPU i7 6700k and 16 gb RAM at 3200 so this is not pc problem. I think bismuth miner is using CPU resources and I don't want to mine using CPU, only GPU, Anyway to solve this?
+1 - it really isn't possible to background GPU mine, even with an intensity of 50% (-i 50)
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 01:40:03 PM
Do you recommend trading Bis on the Heat exchange?
February 19, 2018, 10:20:30 AM
When I use bismuth GPU miner my PC gets soooooo slow (not happening this with other coin miners). I have CPU i7 6700k and 16 gb RAM at 3200 so this is not pc problem. I think bismuth miner is using CPU resources and I don't want to mine using CPU, only GPU, Anyway to solve this?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
February 19, 2018, 08:18:09 AM
Hi. I¡m going to deposit BIS from my BIS web wallet to cryptopia to trade them, but I'm not sure how to proced. Fields requeired: amount (ok), adress (crytopia BIS adress I think), PIN (ok), and "openfield data"... Whats this? Whst do i put at opnefield data? And where I put message requeired at cryptopia? Thanks in advance.

"openfield data" is the message you'll find above your cryptopia address, which is required to identify your deposit.
Pages:
Jump to: