Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 72. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 07:46:19 AM
Do you know why the bismuth mining software consumes so many CPU resources?
In a rig of 6 1080ti each gpu mine at 1580 mh / s.
In a rig of 2 1080ti each gpu mine at 1900 mh / s.

Same motherboard, ram, gpus model, same configuration MSI Afterburner. The only thing that changes is that one rig has celeron, and the other one has an i3.

It slows down the PC much that software minador, as if it took a minador hidden of cpu.

Activity: 23
February 19, 2018, 05:22:39 AM
Hi. I¡m going to deposit BIS from my BIS web wallet to cryptopia to trade them, but I'm not sure how to proced. Fields requeired: amount (ok), adress (crytopia BIS adress I think), PIN (ok), and "openfield data"... Whats this? Whst do i put at opnefield data? And where I put message requeired at cryptopia? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
February 19, 2018, 12:53:16 AM
How do I go about buying this coin? Is cryptopia ok to buy from?

Cryptopia is pretty solid, but the Wallet ist currently on the Wrong chain, therefore you can Buy Coins there, but you cannot send them to your local wallet.

What happens if you send coins to cryptopia right now? I just did and they aren't showing up Will they show up when the wallet is fixed?

Yes. Other than a hard fork and a mismatch in wallets/protocols (which didn't happen), your coins will almost always be fine and transactions will appear eventually.
Activity: 6
February 18, 2018, 10:49:25 PM
How do I go about buying this coin? Is cryptopia ok to buy from?

Cryptopia is pretty solid, but the Wallet ist currently on the Wrong chain, therefore you can Buy Coins there, but you cannot send them to your local wallet.

What happens if you send coins to cryptopia right now? I just did and they aren't showing up Will they show up when the wallet is fixed?
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
February 18, 2018, 05:55:26 PM
Please everyone make sure you take a backup of your wallet key files (privkey.der or privkey_encrypted.der and pubkey.der). You can use the "backup keys" button in the wallet or just copy and paste the files to another location. This backup is very important if your Bismuth files are lost or your computer becomes corrupt, stolen etc. If you are storing your Bismuth in a place where you don't have access to the keys (exchanges, web wallet etc.) please be aware that if those resources become corrupt, get hacked or disappear then you will not be able to recover your coins. Only store coins on 3rd party platforms for as short a time as possible e.g. only to do a trade etc.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
February 18, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

February 2018 Roadmap Update

http://bismuth.cz/roadmap/

Bismuth Foundation.

Very good. Glad to see RPC is close to being implemented. I know there is no ETA for masternodes, but have ye any idea on the requirements yet?

Thanks for the -50% dip folks. Real classy, bag re-filled :-D

thiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssss

Cheesy
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
February 18, 2018, 02:47:20 PM
sent of my wallet to cryptopia, and no receive the BIS, i put the address and the message, about hour ago  Huh

Yeah, Cryptopia hasn't processed the withdraw for hours now. Likely manual work on the exchange's end, coins are safe.
Don't worry and wait a little bit first. Before the last pause of the market they used to process BIS transactions only once per hour. I guess they are in some kind of safe 'double check' mode at the moment and the processing of the incoming/outgoing transactions may take a little longer. Have patience and try to avoid opening tickets too quickly, otherwise we run into the same problem we just had, namely the overly long ticket log, which takes ages to catch up.
Activity: 6
February 18, 2018, 08:30:06 AM
Is the web wallet broken? Any way to get updates on it or extract my coins? I switched over to official wallet, but would be a bummer to lose them forever.
These packets fly
February 18, 2018, 02:22:45 AM
sent of my wallet to cryptopia, and no receive the BIS, i put the address and the message, about hour ago  Huh

Yeah, Cryptopia hasn't processed the withdraw for hours now. Likely manual work on the exchange's end, coins are safe.
Activity: 45
February 17, 2018, 09:29:17 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
February 17, 2018, 05:06:48 PM

Bismuth Foundation.

Very good. Glad to see RPC is close to being implemented. I know there is no ETA for masternodes, but have ye any idea on the requirements yet?

No details about the requirements neither. We will keep you posted when things will be almost done, for now we are concentrated working on the RPC implementation. We will also keep you posted each and every time a progress is made in any direction.
February 17, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

After an 18 day halt and heroic efforts to avoid delisting...
BIS is trading again on Cryptopia and the future is bright Smiley

Indeed Bismuth market on cryptopia is now resumed

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=BIS_BTC

Happy trading!
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

After an 18 day halt and heroic efforts to avoid delisting...
BIS is trading again on Cryptopia and the future is bright Smiley
These packets fly
February 17, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

Bismuth Foundation.

Thanks for the -50% dip folks. Real classy, bag re-filled :-D
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
February 17, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

Bismuth Foundation.

February 17, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

Bismuth Foundation.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
February 17, 2018, 05:14:44 AM
This project is really nice. Original codebase and no ICO, very rare nowadays. And long term support from dev... I don't like def fee though...

They need somehow to fund the project, exchange listing fees are huge, contributors need to be paid, etc.
Activity: 14
February 17, 2018, 04:55:06 AM
The idea is interesting. Who are the developers? Strange set of languages))

Yes the GUI is terrible, hope the fix.

No they are not delisting. It’s the opposite actually. The devs have been working hard on the RPC.

That's greatt !!!!
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 07:52:24 PM
This project is really nice. Original codebase and no ICO, very rare nowadays. And long term support from dev... I don't like def fee though...
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 07:47:40 PM
The idea is interesting. Who are the developers? Strange set of languages))

Yes the GUI is terrible, hope the fix.

No they are not delisting. It’s the opposite actually. The devs have been working hard on the RPC.
Pages:
Jump to: