Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 17. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello, just wanted to confirm..

Is the price pr  1CTA = 0.31 usdcent ?
Activity: 36
What do you think guys, how much will be assembled on ico?

Already sold almost 3M tokens. I think will be sold more than 5M

Not bad. But could sell more
Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Already sold almost 3M tokens. I think will be sold more than 5M
Activity: 29
Activity: 16
After reading whitepaper, understanding and looking at the concept of the project you created, I think it's a good project.

I agree with you! The project is very reliable and ICO is going very well

You know, I'm convinced in it again and again

Yeah. Successful project

I think that this project will bring us many joy.. Very soon)))

Absolutely right, agree and waiting

Yes, waiting for the completion of ICO and the release of the project to the exchange
Activity: 462
After reading whitepaper, understanding and looking at the concept of the project you created, I think it's a good project.

Yeah. Successful project

Absolutely right, agree and waiting
Activity: 270

Yeah. Successful project

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

Yeah. Successful project
Activity: 514
Merit: 500

Activity: 8
there is a "little" mistake in the german translation on the mainpage:

Bitcomo Token

Wir haben das Geschwindigkeitsproblem in der Blockchain gelöst!

In future Internet marketing will be in eco-system where all transactions are done with tokens. In the structure of the Bitcomo is the token "BM".

Der Token wird als Zahlungsmittel zwischen Webmaster und Werbetreibender genutzt. Das Netzwerk ist so vorprogrammiert, um nur BM Tokens zu akzeptieren. Die BM Tokens werden außerdem an allen bekannten Börsen gelistet.
Interner Token shop

Innaber von Bitcoin, Etherium und anderen gängigen Kryptowöhrungen können Bitcomo Dienstleistungen nutzen. In dem Sie ihre Kryptowöhrung in BM über eine Partnerbörse oder jederzeit im unseren Shop umtauschen.

----------------

Etherium Huh rly? Roll Eyes

i have 2 questions:

is there any proof of partnership between u and the company logos shown in your image video?

is the bittrex/huobi listing confirmed? (shown as logo on your website)

thank you!
They don't answer your question. Why? They are scammer
Activity: 29
after 16 February - the last day of ICO, because it's illegal to share money from escrow wallets before release of the project
Activity: 240
when can I transfer tokens to my wallet?
Activity: 207
Moreover, the commission should be less with a smart contract, but it should be checked in practice of course..
Well done, in the usual CPA network publisher get paid with delay. Here the payment should be done immediately when the smart contract is confirmed. Nice bonus  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I think Bitcomo is an innovator in the affiliate marketing CPA network, as it first creates solutions to internet advertising market problems. In fact, it'll really help to ensure the security of all the transactions and even reduce time.

I don't think that Bitcomo is an innovator. But I'm sure that it will be successful when it enters the stock exchange.

Why do you think that Bitcomo is not an innovator in the affiliate marketing?

Because there were already several projects in this segment, but they were not successful.

Any example for that? What i know is this is the first to integrate blockchain tech to advertisements/marketing
I think Bitcomo is an innovator in the affiliate marketing CPA network, as it first creates solutions to internet advertising market problems. In fact, it'll really help to ensure the security of all the transactions and even reduce time.

I don't think that Bitcomo is an innovator. But I'm sure that it will be successful when it enters the stock exchange.

Because there were already several projects in this segment, but they were not successful.
Activity: 227

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

I consider it as an innovator because this is the first blockchain project focused on marketing and with its whitepaper and all i think it is a very good project overall. It is just sad that it doesn't get the attention it deserves

Activity: 237

Pages:
Jump to: