Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 18. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I think Bitcomo is an innovator in the affiliate marketing CPA network, as it first creates solutions to internet advertising market problems. In fact, it'll really help to ensure the security of all the transactions and even reduce time.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/bitcomo

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
Activity: 148
After reading whitepaper, understanding and looking at the concept of the project you created, I think it's a good project.
Activity: 130
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain
Is bitcomo under ETHEREUM smart contract? Sorry it is kinda noob question. Thanks in advance!
Yes. Etherium for smart contracts. Tracechain for statistics.
Activity: 1
there is a "little" mistake in the german translation on the mainpage:

Bitcomo Token

Wir haben das Geschwindigkeitsproblem in der Blockchain gelöst!

In future Internet marketing will be in eco-system where all transactions are done with tokens. In the structure of the Bitcomo is the token "BM".

Der Token wird als Zahlungsmittel zwischen Webmaster und Werbetreibender genutzt. Das Netzwerk ist so vorprogrammiert, um nur BM Tokens zu akzeptieren. Die BM Tokens werden außerdem an allen bekannten Börsen gelistet.
Interner Token shop

Innaber von Bitcoin, Etherium und anderen gängigen Kryptowöhrungen können Bitcomo Dienstleistungen nutzen. In dem Sie ihre Kryptowöhrung in BM über eine Partnerbörse oder jederzeit im unseren Shop umtauschen.

----------------

Etherium Huh rly? Roll Eyes

i have 2 questions:

is there any proof of partnership between u and the company logos shown in your image video?

is the bittrex/huobi listing confirmed? (shown as logo on your website)

thank you!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
Is bitcomo under ETHEREUM smart contract? Sorry it is kinda noob question. Thanks in advance!
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Is this nice using a lot of advanced technology. Previously, most worked separately and not together. This proved to be really inofatif, hopefully this project is successful and very attracted the attention of new projecet investors who use this bitcomo platform.
hope i also hopefully better than eth.sukses platform for this.

Bitcomo focuses on the Advertisement Market unlike etherium which basically targets on every possible (existing/non-existing) market out there.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Every investment is related with the risj. I think the risk in there is not high I think. Probably the profit will not be high. They are making good adds. I see them in everywhere. I hope it will be good.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Smart contracts can change everything in this area and attract more advertisers here. And in this case the BM's growth will be inevitable. They advertise well. I see the project everywhere. I do not think there is not much risk and probably the profit too. But it will be sure.
Activity: 79
We are aware of developments in the field of trading, which are currently underway. Note that the Tradingene platform does not participate in trading, it simply provides the infrastructure for creating algorithms, entering the stock exchanges, as well as for making agreements between investors, creators and other parties. As for artificial intelligence, it is possible that one of the creators will write an algorithm that will employ it, but so far this is just a promising idea
Activity: 280
Is this nice using a lot of advanced technology. Previously, most worked separately and not together. This proved to be really inofatif, hopefully this project is successful and very attracted the attention of new projecet investors who use this bitcomo platform.
hope i also hopefully better than eth.sukses platform for this.
Activity: 644
Bitcomo will contribute companies to have good sales, and buyers - to get quality content. So, I'm in.

a very nice project bitcomo. hopefully always smooth and success for his future and the many investors who are interested in investing.
Activity: 219
Bitcomo will contribute companies to have good sales, and buyers - to get quality content. So, I'm in.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
I think that the project should be successful. But I'm not an analyst and I do not know very well. It is necessary to follow the project

The project is strong and has a good advanced team. Success we can see after)

We all believe in success of course, otherwise we wouldn't be here))

I'm hoping that all the sacrifice or effort that we need for the bounty reward will results a great reward to us. It's already more than a month we've been doing like and share in facebook and retweets in twitter. Great rewards for great efforts!
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
I think that the project should be successful. But I'm not an analyst and I do not know very well. It is necessary to follow the project

Yeah, as for project, it really good, I think there are all reasons for success

Santa will help us)))  be sure;))

Christmas miracles is coming))))
we will see in the next year))
Activity: 246

Christmas miracles is coming))))
Activity: 16

May the Crypto-Force be with you!  Smiley
Activity: 514
Merit: 500

Activity: 240

Activity: 207

Pages:
Jump to: