Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 34. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I like the idea of using crypto currency in Internet marketing. It's something new! Not material advertising - not material money, everything is logical) Now all life goes into the virtual Smiley

So truth)  some years ago nobody could imagine that virtuality will be so popular, but now it's good and very comfortable  ...who are we without it??))))

Perhaps in the future we will use only crypto currency instead of money..

well sometime in the very very very distant future  Undecided

Why not to imagine?))  It's not a fairytail any more))

What to tell.. We live in progressive times, we are lucky people, and we should take all chances to improve our lives.. It's natural)

it's a pity, that I didn't buy bitcoin a couple of years ago! Well ... at least I bought BM tokens, I hope they will not let me down Wink
the fact that the idea will be copied is not even discussed.

But it actually can be copied, that's the problem.

But I don't think it's our problem. By the time when others will try to create something like bitcomo (IF they try) we all will gather enough profit to not even think about other projects.

Absolutely agree! It's not enough just to copy the idea, need experience and knowledge for successful realization! The Bitcomo team knows a lot about the CPA, I checked their partners Smiley
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
I like the idea of using crypto currency in Internet marketing. It's something new! Not material advertising - not material money, everything is logical) Now all life goes into the virtual Smiley

So truth)  some years ago nobody could imagine that virtuality will be so popular, but now it's good and very comfortable  ...who are we without it??))))

well sometime in the very very very distant future  Undecided

Why not to imagine?))  It's not a fairytail any more))

What to tell.. We live in progressive times, we are lucky people, and we should take all chances to improve our lives.. It's natural)
Activity: 246

So truth)  some years ago nobody could imagine that virtuality will be so popular, but now it's good and very comfortable  ...who are we without it??))))

well sometime in the very very very distant future  Undecided

Why not to imagine?))  It's not a fairytail any more))
Activity: 242
Bitcorns
There are a lot of questions about the use of blockchain in real business. In trade - just payment, but what about the other types? Who thinks what? Let's fantasize!  Cheesy Grin Kiss

to examples, shops can easily do without cashiers
Activity: 193

But I don't think it's our problem. By the time when others will try to create something like bitcomo (IF they try) we all will gather enough profit to not even think about other projects.

but how much do you need for complete happiness? in fiats?
Activity: 207
I was looking for similar projects, but found nothing. It seems that the project is unique.

Who cares if it's gonna bring money to investors Cheesy
Even if it's not unique anymore it will definitely still be the best of this kind of projects.

There is a theory that you must first understand how a business earns, and then invest in it. Therefore, a roadmap was invented and whitepaper
Activity: 446

So truth)  some years ago nobody could imagine that virtuality will be so popular, but now it's good and very comfortable  ...who are we without it??))))

well sometime in the very very very distant future  Undecided
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Activity: 434
I'd like to buy a BIG house near the sea. I need a lot of money Grin Cool

First you'll need to buy an island Cheesy
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
They better should include fiat or maybe paypal payment too.

I'm sure they will. Not now, but in a few months maybe, if not weeks.

Activity: 244
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
A friend of mine's been working with Adpop and been satisfied with their cooperation so he suggested me check out Bitcomo. That how I got to know this project
Activity: 237
I was looking for similar projects, but found nothing. It seems that the project is unique.

Who cares if it's gonna bring money to investors Cheesy
Even if it's not unique anymore it will definitely still be the best of this kind of projects.

What means "unique" here? The main idea may be copied by many other projects but truth is the original project is still bitcomo. Don't need to call project "not unique" if it's idea is being stealed by others =/

It's not about the uniqueness of an idea but about how it will be fulfilled
Activity: 219

You can use Paypal and wire transfer to invest as far as I know
Bitcorns
Of course! Because of the other ones who can’t buy big amount of cryptos especially other states that crypto buying is banned. I want to participate and willing to contribute big sum, but i can't, please do something!
Even if I have some crypto, I don't wanna spend it, cause u see what's happening with BTC now and that's my potential profit, same as profit from other sources like investment in this project.
I don't even say about how much money could bring those people who are far from the topic of  crypto, but search for some prospective project and they can give real impulse to it.
Activity: 240
Of course! Because of the other ones who can’t buy big amount of cryptos especially other states that crypto buying is banned. I want to participate and willing to contribute big sum, but i can't, please do something!
Even if I have some crypto, I don't wanna spend it, cause u see what's happening with BTC now and that's my potential profit, same as profit from other sources like investment in this project.
Bitcorns
Activity: 240
Pages:
Jump to: