Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 35. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
bitcoin becomes cheaper. I don't think that BTC will increase for 10k before the end of the year .. maybe to spring. better to buy more BM tokens  Wink

If bitcoin will be 10k for Christmas ..mm..that's good Santa's gift Grin
Lol, u can just move to Zimbabwe and, you'll be surprised, it's already over $ 12 000 there Cheesy

When exchanging for fiats you need to be careful, a lot of scammers

Christmas in Zimbabwe  Grin gread idea
A lot of scammers yep, but you can see a scam then you read their whitepapper and roadmap

Agree with you. A scams look like a scams. Is not difficult to recognize they.
Activity: 446
I was looking for similar projects, but found nothing. It seems that the project is unique.

Who cares if it's gonna bring money to investors Cheesy
Even if it's not unique anymore it will definitely still be the best of this kind of projects.

Mat be there are some other projects which deserve attention, but I know this one, and I trust it)

I think more wise to invest money in one really good project than in many you don't confident in.

Absolutely agree

I know for sure, Im gonna to increase my money, and I'm here))

All who stay there like to increase their money..but how much?

Soooooo much! I'd like to buy a BIG house near the sea. I need a lot of money Grin Cool
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
I was looking for similar projects, but found nothing. It seems that the project is unique.

Even if it's not unique anymore it will definitely still be the best of this kind of projects.

Mat be there are some other projects which deserve attention, but I know this one, and I trust it)

I think more wise to invest money in one really good project than in many you don't confident in.

Absolutely agree

All who stay there like to increase their money..but how much?
Activity: 193
bitcoin becomes cheaper. I don't think that BTC will increase for 10k before the end of the year .. maybe to spring. better to buy more BM tokens  Wink

Lol, u can just move to Zimbabwe and, you'll be surprised, it's already over $ 12 000 there Cheesy

Christmas in Zimbabwe  Grin gread idea
A lot of scammers yep, but you can see a scam then you read their whitepapper and roadmap
Activity: 514
Merit: 500

Absolutely agree

Activity: 237

why bother to invest in projects in which you're not sure?  Grin
I believe that investing in different assets is safer than in one basket..

What means "unique" here? The main idea may be copied by many other projects but truth is the original project is still bitcomo. Don't need to call project "not unique" if it's idea is being stealed by others =/

the fact that the idea will be copied is not even discussed. Blockchain quickly breaks into all spheres of life, in all projects, including the CPA market
Activity: 219

Absolutely agree
Activity: 462

Activity: 246
bitcoin becomes cheaper. I don't think that BTC will increase for 10k before the end of the year .. maybe to spring. better to buy more BM tokens  Wink

You're right! But in 2018 bitcoin 100% will be 10k, I do not even doubt it. I invested in bitcoin and bitcomo, now I'm waiting for my dividends!  Wink
Activity: 246
I expect that by 2020 my investment will at least make 4x. This is not the only ICO where I put the money)) and of course I invested in Bitcoin  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Bitcomo looks to be a very interesting investment. I am planning to put some money there because their business is very promesing. Thank you
Activity: 207

There are a lot of questions about the use of blockchain in real business. In trade - just payment, but what about the other types? Who thinks what? Let's fantasize!  Cheesy Grin Kiss
Activity: 240

What means "unique" here? The main idea may be copied by many other projects but truth is the original project is still bitcomo. Don't need to call project "not unique" if it's idea is being stealed by others =/

The main goal is to improve the business using technology blockchain, any other company can do the same
Activity: 242
Bitcorns
bitcoin becomes cheaper. I don't think that BTC will increase for 10k before the end of the year .. maybe to spring. better to buy more BM tokens  Wink

Activity: 446

I'm going to bye some place near the sea, it's my dream...)

I do not know how many tokens you bought, but my dream is to live all my life by the sea  Cool
Activity: 270

If someone somewhere somehow will steal bitcomo's concept and make it better and more popular, for many investors it is gonna be the original even if it's not. This is how it works: people prefer to protect things that helps them to make money. No matter what the truth is.
Activity: 227

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: