Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 38. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
For $ 100 I will buy 333 units. I'm sure the money invested here will bring more profits than the bank deposits at a percentage.
Invest in bitcoin, I think it's late  Sad

How it may be late if its growing like thousand dollars a week???! It will be $10k+ in the end of the year i swear, somebody even say it'll take $12k mark soon, so i don't think it's late  Grin Grin Grin

Yep,bitcoin grow,but not so fast and not so much. But BM token will grow faster and stronger

What do you think man, how much token will grow? I think to $1 or $2 ..maybe more

MORE! DEFINITELY MORE!
Dunno how much, but the more it will grow the more happy all who invested will become!
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
i think this will be a very interesting project to follow and support! who knows what this could turn into!

It will turn into money Cheesy
For ones, who invested/will invest this year. Because next year... well, I don't know what will happen there, it is really difficult to predict any cryptocurrency cost nowadays. But it won't be as profitable as now.

Maybe it's too soon to talk about that, but I'm pretty sure that bitcomo will create some kind of coin analog for newcomers.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
i think this will be a very interesting project to follow and support! who knows what this could turn into!

It will turn into money Cheesy
For ones, who invested/will invest this year. Because next year... well, I don't know what will happen there, it is really difficult to predict any cryptocurrency cost nowadays. But it won't be as profitable as now.
Activity: 244
It will be $10k+ in the end of the year i swear, somebody even say it'll take $12k mark soon, so i don't think it's late  Grin Grin Grin

Above $10k for sure, it is not too late to participate in this project until, well, March 2018 I think.
Activity: 237
Guys! are there any substantial risks?

The might not raise enough money but I doubt that because they're doing well so far.

I guess there shouldn't be any problems with actual CPA network because they've got major adv companies supporting them which means that clientele is already there

Maybe there are more but I can't think of anything else

Btw, are there countries where this ICO might be illegal?
Activity: 193

The might not raise enough money but I doubt that because they're doing well so far.

I guess there shouldn't be any problems with actual CPA network because they've got major adv companies supporting them which means that clientele is already there

Maybe there are more but I can't think of anything else
Activity: 219
For $ 100 I will buy 333 units. I'm sure the money invested here will bring more profits than the bank deposits at a percentage.

How it may be late if its growing like thousand dollars a week???! It will be $10k+ in the end of the year i swear, somebody even say it'll take $12k mark soon, so i don't think it's late  Grin Grin Grin

Yep,bitcoin grow,but not so fast and not so much. But BM token will grow faster and stronger

What do you think man, how much token will grow? I think to $1 or $2 ..maybe more

It'll grow to 0.5$ 100% and then we'll see
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

Activity: 207

Activity: 178
Have you seen their site? Have you read the whitepaper? The idea is excellent. I think the project was necessary for everyone who deals with the Internet business and who wants to invest profitable

you think they will fulfill the plan that is depicted in the road map?

Well, now they are going according to plan. Let's see how everything goes. I think that if they collect the necessary amount, then everything will be according to plan

Let's see Wink

I think they will fulfill the plan. Already sold tokens for a decent amount.
Activity: 370
Merit: 251
Revolutionary! Publishers and advertisers do not fear for their money with this CPA network! There will be no more "shave". I like it!

Agree with you. This project can be very good opportunity for publishers and advertisers
Activity: 270

Activity: 246

lol but how did u invest your $100 skipping BTC currency? ) It's never late to invest crypto at least in nowadays
they say there is an option to enter with fiat, not sure about that
no, i'm just saying i bought some for my crypto savings, that equals ~ $100, and it's much more profitable than i invest those $100 in bank or smth else
Activity: 242
Bitcorns

lol but how did u invest your $100 skipping BTC currency? ) It's never late to invest crypto at least in nowadays
they say there is an option to enter with fiat, not sure about that
Activity: 446

Activity: 240
Revolutionary! Publishers and advertisers do not fear for their money with this CPA network! There will be no more "shave". I like it!
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Btw, I was searching for similar ICO and found nothing decent and coherent. It gave me for confidence in this one.

And you will not find something worth attending

That real fact, nor easy to find something worth seeing

I'm glad that I found this chat and bought tokens

The most important thing was to buy it in the very beginning and I've done it,  yep

great work! welcome to the waiting club))

Grin it's funny)  but I agree to be the member of this club, very profitable, you know
Activity: 246
Btw, I was searching for similar ICO and found nothing decent and coherent. It gave me for confidence in this one.

And you will not find something worth attending

That real fact, nor easy to find something worth seeing

I'm glad that I found this chat and bought tokens

The most important thing was to buy it in the very beginning and I've done it,  yep

great work! welcome to the waiting club))
Pages:
Jump to: