Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 36. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
In traditional CPA, publishers gets their payments with delay. In Bitcomo they will get payments at the moment of confirmation of the smart contracts.

Yeah and that's why I'm exactly choosed to invest in this project instead of many other crypto stuff.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Guys, investments are keep growing! Smiley
Activity: 207
How do u want to attract a large number of advertisers and publishers in the project? What should draw their attention?
We want to provide full transperrency of the system. This will increase trust of advertisers and publishers to our product. Also cryptocurrency theme gains popularity in affiliate marketing. More and more peoples want to work with cryptocurrency. We already have partners witch will work with us. Also we are good at advertising, so we will use it in our CPA promotion too.

how long will I wait for payment when I sign a smart contract?
In traditional CPA, publishers gets their payments with delay. In Bitcomo they will get payments at the moment of confirmation of the smart contracts.

I still can't believe smart-contracts haven't been a part of CPA yet.  They seem to be a panacea to major problems in this field

I think Bitcomo stands out because it has a right approach, not just a cool idea. They've been successful in online adv. Now they're using vast experience, embracing new tech to make a workable product. That's what other ICOs in blockchain CPA field lack
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
How do u want to attract a large number of advertisers and publishers in the project? What should draw their attention?
We want to provide full transperrency of the system. This will increase trust of advertisers and publishers to our product. Also cryptocurrency theme gains popularity in affiliate marketing. More and more peoples want to work with cryptocurrency. We already have partners witch will work with us. Also we are good at advertising, so we will use it in our CPA promotion too.

I still can't believe smart-contracts haven't been a part of CPA yet.  They seem to be a panacea to major problems in this field
Activity: 193
What is the ICO price of this coin. What is the DAO means ?. I am new to this. Thanks Smiley

Token price was 0.3$ at the beginning of pre-sale. It's been increasing by 5% every 5 days since.

Just google what DAO is. There is a plenty of info on it
Activity: 237
bitcoin becomes cheaper. I don't think that BTC will increase for 10k before the end of the year .. maybe to spring. better to buy more BM tokens  Wink

If bitcoin will be 10k for Christmas ..mm..that's good Santa's gift Grin
Lol, u can just move to Zimbabwe and, you'll be surprised, it's already over $ 12 000 there Cheesy
Wow. finally i see real ICO project with plans, participants, and good idea. Hope it's not ISO (like Initial Scam Offering)  Wink
Activity: 240
bitcoin becomes cheaper. I don't think that BTC will increase for 10k before the end of the year .. maybe to spring. better to buy more BM tokens  Wink

will it be 10k or not it doesn't matters in this case, u always better buy tokens with altcoin not btc Smiley
of course u buy tokens with ETH if u are smart crypto investor and have your cryptocurrency portfolio but if to speak about random people who want to make some ease money it should be much easy to buy some BTC to convert them to BM tokens )
Activity: 446

will it be 10k or not it doesn't matters in this case, u always better buy tokens with altcoin not btc Smiley
Activity: 13
What is the ICO price of this coin. What is the DAO means ?. I am new to this. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 237

Activity: 244
Activity: 193
Bitcomo paves the way for a new trend, as it creates something novel in online advertising.

I saw many videos in youtube about Bitcomo. It's like a trend for blogers to promote Bitcomo in their blogs Grin
Activity: 242
Bitcorns
I like the idea of using crypto currency in Internet marketing. It's something new! Not material advertising - not material money, everything is logical) Now all life goes into the virtual Smiley

So truth)  some years ago nobody could imagine that virtuality will be so popular, but now it's good and very comfortable  ...who are we without it??))))

Perhaps in the future we will use only crypto currency instead of money..
Bitcomo paves the way for a new trend, as it creates something novel in online advertising.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
I was looking for similar projects, but found nothing. It seems that the project is unique.
Activity: 187
I think this blockchain technology is really interesting. I will think about invest this blockchain  Grin
Activity: 130
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain

Activity: 42

Activity: 130
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain
We want to provide full transperrency of the system. This will increase trust of advertisers and publishers to our product. Also cryptocurrency gains popularity in affiliate marketing. More and more peoples want to work with it. We already have partners which will work with us. Also we are good at advertising, so we will use it in our CPA promotion too.
Pages:
Jump to: