Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 40. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Have you seen their site? Have you read the whitepaper? The idea is excellent. I think the project was necessary for everyone who deals with the Internet business and who wants to invest profitable

you think they will fulfill the plan that is depicted in the road map?

Well, now they are going according to plan. Let's see how everything goes. I think that if they collect the necessary amount, then everything will be according to plan
Ok, but do you realize that this notorios "necessary amount" is the loyalty of users? the more investments they have the more plans they bring to life.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
Have you seen their site? Have you read the whitepaper? The idea is excellent. I think the project was necessary for everyone who deals with the Internet business and who wants to invest profitable

Well, now they are going according to plan. Let's see how everything goes. I think that if they collect the necessary amount, then everything will be according to plan

Let's see Wink
Activity: 446

Activity: 242
Bitcorns

Activity: 446
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
A good project and I find it interesting. I do not know just how things will develop further, but I heard a lot of positive feedback, and I hope they are not in vain
Activity: 434
What news now? What is ready from the roadmap?
Activity: 130
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain
Activity: 434
I think it's worth all the contracts to do on the blockchain. So such a project will surely be a success
Activity: 237
The transparency issue of the CPA is very urgent now. I wanna see how it'll work in practise
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Why not? I think bitcoin will be 8 000$ soon. And BM will grow I'm sure

After reading all this I'm so happy that i'm invested a few weeks ago. I had doubts but now I'm glad I made a right decision  Smiley

Everything will depend on the Market because when the Bitcoin price is increasing there is huge for all other altcoins to increase their price, but right now every altcoin is facing the similar situation with the increased price of the Bitcoin every one selling their altcoin and converting them to the Bitcoins.
Activity: 130
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain
Activity: 219
The coolest thing for me is that there is no any commision between merchants and affiliates.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Activity: 193
If they keep the announced transfer rate, it will be a breakthrough in the field of crypto currency.
Activity: 6
Somebody knows how is it going with other currencies for investing? Manager told u can buy tokens for btc and eth, what about other coins?
yeah, that will be great to see litecoin etc. among these
One does not simply add any currency you want, cmon guys, it might be only popular and
universally recognized currency...

YA very rare to find, but by chance I found an ICO that accepts LTC as payment of the tokens.
Activity: 6
I wish they had more videos on the project like interviews with devs

A bit strange to find so few videos and smart advertising about bitcomo
 given that they should be experts in self-selling.
I think they could be more incisive.
Batman with the symbol BM does more for them than a thousand words in the 2-3 promotional videos they make.

GL 4 them ...also 4 us.
Activity: 219
Promising project. I've read about Bitcomo, this team has good ideas. Let's wait and follow the news about it
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
I have completed the bitcomo whitepaper in french language ..
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lNjmurkPDXTThNX0VfamZQRXc/view?usp=sharing

my etherwallet address : 0xAAdB2C462a98fB6c4Ddc055fa4A0baE6832076E1
Pages:
Jump to: