Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 39. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
There were some doubts at the beginning, but I'm sure that I can really increase my income!!
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Btw, I was searching for similar ICO and found nothing decent and coherent. It gave me for confidence in this one.

And you will not find something worth attending

That real fact, nor easy to find something worth seeing

I'm glad that I found this chat and bought tokens

The most important thing was to buy it in the very beginning and I've done it,  yep
Activity: 193
i think this will be a very interesting project to follow and support! who knows what this could turn into! i have seen many worst fly really high so why not this one?
good luck guys!
Activity: 227
Btw, I was searching for similar ICO and found nothing decent and coherent. It gave me for confidence in this one.

I'm glad that I found this chat and bought tokens
Activity: 178

Activity: 207

Activity: 514
Merit: 500
The coolest thing for me is that there is no any commision between merchants and affiliates.

Yeah me too  Shocked Cheesy Wink
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
Pretty good bonuses. Cool

Yep, i stopped worrying too about the increase in the cost of the token
Activity: 446
Why not? I think bitcoin will be 8 000$ soon. And BM will grow I'm sure

After reading all this I'm so happy that i'm invested a few weeks ago. I had doubts but now I'm glad I made a right decision  Smiley

Everything will depend on the Market because when the Bitcoin price is increasing there is huge for all other altcoins to increase their price, but right now every altcoin is facing the similar situation with the increased price of the Bitcoin every one selling their altcoin and converting them to the Bitcoins.

Now this situation, btcusd falls, altcoins falls, people go ut in the fiats
Activity: 219
Guys, heard that minimum investment now is $200. Somebody heard smth about that? Why did they do that?  Huh
The amount is calculated from the average check and offered to consumers to stimulate demand as a minimum deposit
So, you say technically you can invest less than $200 but it has no sence?

You should be very lucky if it will get any sense in the end. Or experienced. Or both. Anyway just pay $200, you won't regret it Grin
Activity: 219

If this is the project I am thinking about, BITCOMO is safe. It's definitely the best and most successful ico project for now.
Activity: 237
Guys, heard that minimum investment now is $200. Somebody heard smth about that? Why did they do that?  Huh

Well, looks like this project is starting to become really successful here. The more minimum amount of investment the more profit you and bitcomo can get - the more succesful this project will be.

Yep thank god I'm invested long before the price started to grow!
Activity: 462

Well, looks like this project is starting to become really successful here. The more minimum amount of investment the more profit you and bitcomo can get - the more succesful this project will be.
Activity: 193

Can you DM me and share them. I searched too. Just want to check what you've found
Activity: 434
I've noticed that Bitcomo team made significant progress in promoting the project.

There are a lot more bloggers on youtube reviewing it and articles are coming out in popular magazines.

I think everybody who has a stake at the project should get involved in promoting it. The more people invest and will be using it the more ROI you get.

So guys write posts, invite friends etc and earn bounty at the same time.
Activity: 246
Hey guys! BM 5-day increase by 5% is going to last until the end of ICO which will be on 16 February according to the white paper.
I thought I was already late to invest but token is still cheap and has a great growth potential
Activity: 244
The amount is calculated from the average check and offered to consumers to stimulate demand as a minimum deposit
So, you say technically you can invest less than $200 but it has no sence?
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: